• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, Im starting to like our chances

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope not........I`d like to see how well we could play vs another top notch qb.

Agreed.......I`d love to see Cutler actually have a good game vs our rivals.has he ever had a good game vs these guys?

And dress warm.....It could be another bears/Dallas weather.
I wouldn`t take those tix for 10$ apeice..........:lol:

Yeah, I love me some football weather. Whether I'm in the stands or not. Would love it to be good ole' fashioned Bears/Pack snow game with the division on the line. I'm a weirdo though.

And yes, if the Bears can't beat GB at home with the season on the line. They don't deserve it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... I have been watching Packers defense a little too much this season. If Cowboys would have kept running the ball, Packers would never of had a comeback yesterday.

Our defense could set franchise record with points given up this year... would have to give up 40+ points next 2 games, but that no longer seems like a big stretch.

vs PIT. You're probably safe on that front. They've been playing solid football, but they have plenty of offensive shortcomings.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they aren't as bad as New York. Detroit is almost certainly winning next week's game, so that's 8 right there. If they win either tonight or Minn in 17, we have to win out, because Detroit has the tiebreakers.

Oh, I agree. I'm just saying, nothing Detroit does would surprise me. I could see them running the table and winning their first playoff game. I could also see them completely imploding these final three games, and Schwartz gets the boot.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we could hire Swartz as a D C.