• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cannot get over someone using Smitty's name. Millions of sperm and that was the strongest??? Perhaps I should rethink my stand on abortion, especially late term.

I know it... I saw that and just yelled at my monitor "WHAT THE FUCK!" I really hope that whoever it was did it with a duplicate email so they get banned.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like deja vu. First the Main Board posters come to Rivals to mix it up with me and now the Soundoff posters come to SportsHoopla to mix it up with me. I must be one sexy mofo to get this kind of action.

#rentfree

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too many threads get locked on the SportsHoopla or sent to the toilet bowl on the CFB board, but I can see that this might be where this thread is headed. Be a pity too, because it is where so many, if not all, of the new arrivals first posted.

Wouldn't be a bad idea, treat this like the "hash out your beef" thread for everybody, then they can join the other threads in a "clean slate" type of way.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like deja vu. First the Main Board posters come to Rivals to mix it up with me and now the Soundoff posters come to SportsHoopla to mix it up with me. I must be one sexy mofo to get this kind of action.

#rentfree

Yea, that would work better if you weren't linking posts from the other board like an obsessed ex-girlfriend.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#rentfree

I mentioned over on Sound Off how you are obviously in Rival's head if you get this much attention.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be a bad idea, treat this like the "hash out your beef" thread for everybody, then they can join the other threads in a "clean slate" type of way.
And here we have another Rivals troll. This guy ^^ is one of the biggest douche bags to ever get access to the internet yet here he is after slobbing the knob of Rivals mods just earlier today.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too many threads get locked on the SportsHoopla or sent to the toilet bowl on the CFB board, but I can see that this might be where this thread is headed. Be a pity too, because it is where so many, if not all, of the new arrivals first posted.
Yeah, I wouldn't blame anyone for locking this one down. It's ridiculous.

Oh, and..........

My%20Movie11ggg_zpsend2lrcu.gif

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we have another Rivals troll. This guy ^^ is one of the biggest douche bags to ever get access to the internet yet here he is after slobbing the knob of Rivals mods just earlier today.

Yea, point out where I was "slobbing" the knobs of the mods.

Don't ever get it twisted, just because I don't like you, doesn't make me an ass-kisser, a cock gobbler, or any of the other shit you want to throw at people, Stan.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I though, pedo-bitch.

Darkmark

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6c6a37ee9787cc1585c5ce466b50f9da.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.