• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all the "SportsHoopla" about.

:D
WTF is wrong with you?... That is not funny... For any mods here this is a guy taking a dead posters screen name to troll. Not Cool at all.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all of the 'guests' trolling around here and laughing at these disruptions, go get a fucking life.

We have pretty liberal rules and a good community, but no one is going to put up with jackasses bringing drama and stalking people or trying to upset people with the screen names of people who have passed away.

Grow up and leave that shit on your other site if that's how things roll there.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with you?... That is not funny... For any mods here this is a guy taking a dead posters screen name to troll. Not Cool at all.

If they could just let slip the email address this POS signed u with here in this thread. Or one with a digit missing. Pass it along and get this mtherfucker banned from Yahoo.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone whose only purpose seems to be to stalk a poster who has made himself welcome and at home on the SportsHoopla you ain't got any room to talk...
There is a difference between giving an asshole some of his own shit back and picking a screen name that mocks a recently deceased person that was well liked by all.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between giving an asshole some of his own shit back and picking a screen name that mocks a recently deceased person that was well liked by all.
If you want to give someone their shit back do it some place else. I don't know what happened, don't care what happened. But get it off the SportsHoopla...dick head.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are here just to stalk someone else. Haven't contributed a single thing to this site other than to try and take that other person down. I'm going to assume you are a mod or other higher ranking member on that other site and have no intention of ever joining in with us so your exit is all but assured.

Seriously, who fucking stalks people across other sites? What a complete and total fucking loser.

NoleJawn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are here just to stalk someone else. Haven't contributed a single thing to this site other than to try and take that other person down. I'm going to assume you are a mod or other higher ranking member on that other site and have no intention of ever joining in with us so your exit is all but assured.

Seriously, who fucking stalks people across other sites? What a complete and total fucking loser.

Well, to answer you last question honestly...his namesake.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to answer you last question honestly...his namesake.
We can't, and won't, do anything about what posters here are accused of doing somewhere else.

This isn't our first trip to the rodeo. We have had waves before and been through ALL of this more than once. Different sites have different rules and some may not have worked well under Rival's that will work out quite well here. Couldn't give a shit less what AG has, or hasn't done anywhere else. He's fine here until he isn't, here.

And the community will give a lot of latitude for folks to work the stuff from other sites out of their system if it stays more or less local to rival related threads and doesn't take over game threads and whatnot. I mean some of our veteran posters will bitch, but those guys bitch no matter what you do and you will soon enough learn to ignore them anyway.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't, and won't, do anything about what posters here are accused of doing somewhere else.

This isn't our first trip to the rodeo. We have had waves before and been through ALL of this more than once. Different sites have different rules and some may not have worked well under Rival's that will work out quite well here. Couldn't give a shit less what AG has, or hasn't done anywhere else. He's fine here until he isn't, here.

And the community will give a lot of latitude for folks to work the stuff from other sites out of their system if it stays more or less local to rival related threads and doesn't take over game threads and whatnot. I mean some of our veteran posters will bitch, but those guys bitch no matter what you do and you will soon enough learn to ignore them anyway.

I like the way this guy communicates. If you can't understand what is said in this post...you're just plain ignorant. I've had my issues with AG over his whacked out political views, but I've not mentioned it once here...hehe.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuck. Beyond low. That's saying something for this group.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too many threads get locked on the SportsHoopla or sent to the toilet bowl on the CFB board, but I can see that this might be where this thread is headed. Be a pity too, because it is where so many, if not all, of the new arrivals first posted.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cannot get over someone using Smitty's name. Millions of sperm and that was the strongest??? Perhaps I should rethink my stand on abortion, especially late term.

Status
Not open for further replies.