• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to like this reply ... but Art Briles would be my choice to replace Helfrich. He may have baggage but he can coach 'em up like a mofo.

He can but there is no way his baggage flies in Eugene. I'm hoping that Phil opens up his wallet one more time to get us someone good. Awesome facilities are only good if you have a great coach and sadly Helf sucks. Congrats on killing the streak that was brutal lol.

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Duckdude73 I see you lurking. Come on in the food is great...
Big-Lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-12.gif
Agreed.... What's his number I'll give the guy a shout...

I think it's 867-5309 ;)

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can but there is no way his baggage flies in Eugene. I'm hoping that Phil opens up his wallet one more time to get us someone good. Awesome facilities are only good if you have a great coach and sadly Helf sucks. Congrats on killing the streak that was brutal lol.
Nobody knows how much Briles knew about what was going on. With that said he runs an offense that blows the doors off of most teams.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think you're the biggest asshole to ever grace these boards. And that's saying a lot considering how many came from other corporate sites that got shut down over time. And yes I do think it is just a matter of time before the Rivals board goes the way of ESPN, CBS, SI, etc. But you'll never have a home here...however I can link you to some other boards who like assholes like you.
If you would have linked him back to the Rivals Main Board I would have flood your PM with marriage proposals.

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knows how much Briles knew about what was going on. With that said he runs an offense that blows the doors off of most teams.

Agree but his current reputation is toxic and you know the politics of the PNW. If anyone has connection to any something like that (or perceived racism for another) they are persona non grata there.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but his current reputation is toxic and you know the politics of the PNW. If anyone has connection to any something like that (or perceived racism for another) they are persona non grata there.
That's the sucky part of it. The PNW is full of Bernie supporting granolas and hipsters and they'd lose it if he was hired.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to like this reply ... but Art Briles would be my choice to replace Helfrich. He may have baggage but he can coach 'em up like a mofo.
If it were not for the political fallout of that he would be a great choice.. Had not thought of that. What about your boy Willy Friese

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had posters like that from ESPN when SportsHoopla was first formed. Most never came here as we were too "cliquish" according to them. Funny thing is SportsHoopla is still here while a lot of the ESPN spin offs barely have any traffic or posters left.
I look at it this way. it is like you have a group of buddies and a few moved to the next town over. Why ya gonna be mad because they moved. Just visit them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.