• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_n8tbh5UBkU1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
You're sooooo cute when you are angry....

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you say to a certain SEC OC moving to Eugene??

Hmm interesting question. I guess I'm still not sure if he's a great head coach despite his success as an OC. I'd rather go get a proven HC even if we do so from a lesser FBS or even FCS program. An interesting name some Ducks are talking up is Fleck from W Michigan.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh you really think I am AG2 ... LOL no. feel free to check IP or whatever they do... Not me I can assure you of that.
100% not me. You need to look in other directions. May I suggest the cold state of Alaska for the answer. AG knows who and what I am. Nobody wants to ask him. Why is that? Fear of what you might find?

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I did here until ESPN finally pulled the plug. Caught flak for it on ESPN.
Some here have been unkind. You are the only one I have been unkind to yet are still the most accommodating. Thank You Once again I apologies for being rude before.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think you're the biggest asshole to ever grace these boards. And that's saying a lot considering how many came from other corporate sites that got shut down over time. And yes I do think it is just a matter of time before the Rivals board goes the way of ESPN, CBS, SI, etc. But you'll never have a home here...however I can link you to some other boards who like assholes like you.
You dont like me, fine.

you, I dont care enough to either like or not like.

If you are a mod, ban me. If not, oh well.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm interesting question. I guess I'm still not sure if he's a great head coach despite his success as an OC. I'd rather go get a proven HC even if we do so from a lesser FBS or even FCS program. An interesting name some Ducks are talking up is Fleck from W Michigan.
I would agree. Just heard that thrown out.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I did here until ESPN finally pulled the plug. Caught flak for it on ESPN.
Oh I meant some on here.. Over there not really. AG seems quite peeved with me that is OK I will win him over with kindness much like my man Gandhi. He is ussually a funny cat that can take some good natured ribbing, or at least used to be. I pray for his healing and have resolved to be kind.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any reason to keep this total loser that created an account here just to chase another poster and stalk them? Anyone have a good reason not to send them packing? Anyone to their defense?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont like me, fine.

you, I dont care enough to either like or not like.

If you are a mod, ban me. If not, oh well.

I'll give you 2 weeks.

I've only ever been wrong about someone getting banned once, and that person changed their attitude is the only reason I was wrong about them.

If I were you, I'd beg for a name change and chill the fuck out.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I meant some on here.. Over there not really. AG seems quite peeved with me that is OK I will win him over with kindness much like my man Gandhi. He is ussually a funny cat that can take some good natured ribbing, or at least used to be. I pray for his healing and have resolved to be kind.

Yeah...tMB doesn't care. Thread there about this thread died quickly. Much more interested in Trump and Hillary and other tawdry things.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any reason to keep this total loser that created an account here just to chase another poster and stalk them? Anyone have a good reason not to send them packing? Anyone to their defense?

Mods have seen it...even commented on it...just do it.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban them...and burn the evidence with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.