• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lvste.Nole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see ya my man. How would be ever get somebody to review every single new cable show that comes along.....or fawn all over chicks with big booties in your absence? :D
What up? Man, I wish I could figure out a way to get paid for reviewing new TV shows. It wouldn't even have to be that much. Just pay me in steak, chicken, and Boone's Farm.

Hopefully, the cats on this board share my affinity for packed posterior protuberances.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has Bama in all three squares, so I guess you can do that.
Yeah I don't know how to get back to that screen nor can I disable emails sent to my direct email... Bummer!

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA board here can get a little heated at times...CBB not so much.

NBA.........there's people here that watch that shit?!

lol, Wikipedia is fun, because a racist never supported the gamecocks.

Have I said welcome yet? Welcome :suds: .... and leave that 125 year old racist shit back there where it belongs.

We're going to kick that ass again, btw.

If I were a Clemmer, I'd be embarrassed of my university's heritage too & would try my derndest to keep it hush, hush.

As far as y'all beating us.......no shit, but that isn't a tough club to gain membership to here lately. My only comforting thought is that somehow, Carolina managed to whoop the mighty Tillmanites 5 straight years by double digits. Clem will NEVER do that.

Hey!

Feeling good. In retrospect I can't believe how tightly wound up I was on rivals. It just feels better here.

Somebody must've finally tampered with that butthole.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't know how to get back to that screen nor can I disable emails sent to my direct email... Bummer!
Go to Your Profile Page next to your avatar after hovering over your name at the top of the main page, select the information tab and you edit it there.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all in your account setting somewhere. Just have to look around. You might have to reach 50 posts before you can access your profile page, I'm not really sure. For the e-mails, you can hover over your name at the top right corner and manage your alert settings to stop the e-mails, or open one of the e-mails and you can opt to stop receiving them from there.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to Your Profile Page next to your avatar after hovering over your name at the top of the main page, select the information tab and you edit it there.

It's all in your account setting somewhere. Just have to look around. You might have to reach 50 posts before you can access your profile page, I'm not really sure. For the e-mails, you can hover over your name at the top right corner and manage your alert settings to stop the e-mails, or open one of the e-mails and you can opt to stop receiving them from there.

Yeah it must be a milestone I have to reach before I can change it. Ohh well... I'll wait! Or maybe I'll get 50 tonight, who knows?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up? Man, I wish I could figure out a way to get paid for reviewing new TV shows. It wouldn't even have to be that much. Just pay me in steak, chicken, and Boone's Farm.

Hopefully, the cats on this board share my affinity for packed posterior protuberances.

P.S. Looks like fsu took my affirmative action suggestion to start White guys at Cornerback to heart. Well....they're playing like it anyway. :D

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it must be a milestone I have to reach before I can change it. Ohh well... I'll wait! Or maybe I'll get 50 tonight, who knows?

Well, you're 12 posts in and already figured out the multi quote. I was at nearly 10K before I figured that out and I still haven't figured out the spoiler function or posting gifs.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's my buddy.

I gotta make sure all my favorites make it over here.

Yeah well if that's the case for most, I hope we get the good ones over here!

Great choice of teams you have :thumb:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you're 12 posts in and already figured out the multi quote. I was at nearly 10K before I figured that out and I still haven't figured out the spoiler function or posting gifs.

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I had about 9,000 posts on Rivals and we've had the multi quote for a while so that was quick and easy. I don't like the scrolling on here on my iPhone though. One thing on rivals that was nice was an arrow you could hit to automatically scroll down to the bottom of a page. It made things more efficient.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Most of us rivals folks are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.