• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

_BAMA205_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'll be sorry if we lose him and a few others who are good valuable posters.

But there are also several turds I hope get flushed in the great migration from rivals.

Lets just hope your tag along buddy doesn't join :laugh3:

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'll be sorry if we lose him and a few others who are good valuable posters.

But there are also several turds I hope get flushed in the great migration from rivals.
hate to bum you out but I think I spotted one of your ol' pals.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man, it's all cause of you why I made it here so thanks.

No I did not even get an alert on rivals at all. What a crock. I don't know how we can alert everybody.

One thing I don't like about this forum is it doesn't work very well with my iPhone so far but I'll live!

Hey Travis....I joined a bit earlier today and had an avatar that was too similar to yours......even though you weren't here I just couldn't do it.....finally figured out how to get something similar to mine....:lol:

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Mr. AG nice to see you again BOSS!
Hey Travis....I joined a bit earlier today and had an avatar that was too similar to yours......even though you weren't here I just couldn't do it.....finally figured out how to get something similar to mine....:lol:

Well thanks! Everybody should know that particular Herbie Husker logo is mine! ;)

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hope they come over... I was gonna talk to JackRabbitSlim but he had already created a thread about Soundoff Family and going down with the ship or something so I let it be. He is apparently offended we are here. So be it ... I always liked JRS but if he is determined to stay there I cant help him.

I wanted to respond to that thread but of course, couldn't.

I don't see it as bailing when the reason someone isn't posting there is because the stupid ass place locked them out from posting in the first place. Its painful to read stuff like that thread yet not be able to respond to it. All I can do is like other people's posts that say something I agree with.

I guess a few of the other poors aren't having the problems the rest of us are having. Heck, it took several days for it to start affecting me and then my ability to make a post seems random and rare suddenly.

I honestly don't have any reason to automatically believe that this is all due to an IT glitch either. I can't think of any reason why I should trust Yahoo's word on anything right now. Heck, they haven't even given me that message. I've only heard it from Autzen if anything. Yahoo hasn't had dick to say about it other than this little gem...

As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at once. Please wait a while and try again or pay for a subscription!

and that's pretty simple to understand. Why would anyone with any lick of sense not see that for exactly what it appears to be?

Hell, they don't even have the courtesy to tell you how many posts you'll get or when you can post again. Every time I'm over there at the moment all it does is annoys the piss out of me. Heck, I'm amazed at JRS's position on this and amazed that more people haven't at least came here to check things out. I'm also amazed that a few actually forked out the money to keep posting there. I'm not going to criticize the way someone spends their money but it just seems like a bad deal when you pay yesterday's fee to get a substantially lessened product today.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I see there's a lot of Braves fans coming over. During the NCAAF offseason, feel free to stop by the Braves board or the MLB general boards. There's a lot of baseball talk on this site as well.

AURadioman2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to respond to that thread but of course, couldn't.

I don't see it as bailing when the reason someone isn't posting there is because the stupid ass place locked them out from posting in the first place. Its painful to read stuff like that thread yet not be able to respond to it. All I can do is like other people's posts that say something I agree with.

I guess a few of the other poors aren't having the problems the rest of us are having. Heck, it took several days for it to start affecting me and then my ability to make a post seems random and rare suddenly.

I honestly don't have any reason to automatically believe that this is all due to an IT glitch either. I can't think of any reason why I should trust Yahoo's word on anything right now. Heck, they haven't even given me that message. I've only heard it from Autzen if anything. Yahoo hasn't had dick to say about it other than this little gem...

and that's pretty simple to understand. Why would anyone with any lick of sense not see that for exactly what it appears to be?

Hell, they don't even have the courtesy to tell you how many posts you'll get or when you can post again. Every time I'm over there at the moment all it does is annoys the piss out of me. Heck, I'm amazed at JRS's position on this and amazed that more people haven't at least came here to check things out. I'm also amazed that a few actually forked out the money to keep posting there. I'm not going to criticize the way someone spends their money but it just seems like a bad deal when you pay yesterday's fee to get a substantially lessened product today.
They made up the rules as they went along. Sometimes I could post 2-3 times in 5 minutes. Sometimes it was every 45 minutes. Other times it was hours.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get WindyCity, mizzoufalcon, AlumNi, BG, Della, nupe, and many others over here unless some of them have arrived?

Does anybody know how I can change my favorite teams to just 1 or 2???

_BAMA205_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I hope he comes here too so I can continue to torment him.
Someone go over there and tell him he doesn't have a single hair on his ass if he dodges me. :nod:

He changed jobs so even if he did come over here... he wouldn't post much since he's using his phone now and not a computer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.