• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it ok to post dick pics here? Asking for a friend.

You thinking about letting the mouse out of the house? Be careful, there's a lot of gators here.

maxresdefault.jpg

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came over from rivals too. It's been a blur over there and I miss some of you guys. I've been super busy so the lack of posting wasn't a big deal but I really hope it gets fixed so we can go back there. It'll suck if it doesn't and if not everybody comes over here.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came over from rivals too. It's been a blur over there and I miss some of you guys. I've been super busy so the lack of posting wasn't a big deal but I really hope it gets fixed so we can go back there. It'll suck if it doesn't and if not everybody comes over here.
Nebraska board thataway ------------>
They likes to keep their kind together, good bunch of guys, just kind of testy about Texas for some reason. :D

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one don't plan on going back. The board was in a steady decline prior to the "spamming" bullshit. You really think its going to be any better if they even do fix it? Like many have pointed out, that message was loud and clear what the "spam filter" was truly all about. Rivals is done as far as I can see.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got you. But yeah, I was on the BB board a lot less than you. This board is already better than either of those forums. Does the BB board even know about this place? I haven't checked out the BB board here yet, but I'd assume it's more active than the Rivals one.

I tagged about 25 of the poors fro the CBB board and not a single one singed up (to my knowledge) and a good number of them are still posting on the Rivals CBB board.

The CBB board is slow here, not as busy as the Rivals one. I just don't get why people are okay with post restrictions there.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska board thataway ------------>
They likes to keep their kind together, good bunch of guys, just kind of testy about Texas for some reason. :D
Ohh I know where the Husker Forums are, I personally enjoy conversing with fans from all teams as opposed to just my own. Sometimes on your own forum, the fans can get too biased and too annoying about some things as every fan base has their idiots.

Loved my fellow rivals posters as I've been posting with them for over 10 years now.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn good to see you Okie! Good luck this weekend. Hope you win out the rest of the year. Take down the Horns!
You too, Buck. It's going to be one hell of scoreboard busting point-fest in Dallas on Saturday :pound:

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure seems like it which is a good thing. It definitely is not the people there who are the problem. I'm glad to see so many good posters here :)
There's my buddy.

I gotta make sure all my favorites make it over here.

I for one don't plan on going back. The board was in a steady decline prior to the "spamming" bullshit. You really think its going to be any better if they even do fix it? Like many have pointed out, that message was loud and clear what the "spam filter" was truly all about. Rivals is done as far as I can see.

Yeah well if that's the case for most, I hope we get the good ones over here!

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey man, did you ever see my response to you using the edit feature? Did an alert come up over at Soundoff? I'm just curious because I've tried that several times now as a way to respond to people but haven't found out yet if they are even alerted to being tagged to the posts.

Oh, and good to see you at least made it here to check things out. :suds:

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here, I wish I knew about this board earlier. I've seen great message boards start to jerk their members around, and once the tipping point hits, it's never the same. That has happened already IMO. The problem is that a lot of people that don't visit the board often don't know where everyone went, so there's always attrition of good posters.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I know where the Husker Forums are, I personally enjoy conversing with fans from all teams as opposed to just my own. Sometimes on your own forum, the fans can get too biased and too annoying about some things as every fan base has their idiots.

Loved my fellow rivals posters as I've been posting with them for over 10 years now.
The Nebraska board here has a tight bunch of posters, some wander out to the other boards on occasion. Bunch of good fans for the most part, might drop in and introduce yourself there, especially to Popeye.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, I wish I knew about this board earlier. I've seen great message boards start to jerk their members around, and once the tipping point hits, it's never the same. That has happened already IMO. The problem is that a lot of people that don't visit the board often don't know where everyone went, so there's always attrition of good posters.
as far as I can tell from who's missing, I'd like to get Toad, MizzouFalcon, Diego, and Nupist to join here.

Status
Not open for further replies.