• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSA: Nitt has stopped by Rivals to say Hello. Go tell the man hi before completely abandoning that board.

I have like 5 different posts I really want to make there right now but am locked out for who knows how long, ten minutes or ten hours?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shit ton.

How many? So many that in 2 days this thread has more pages than a thread about the Florida Gators OOC schedules.

More pages than a thread about Game of Thrones.

Although I confess if there was some way to get Toad to obsess over this as much as he does GOT, this thread might break the intewebz.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have like 5 different posts I really want to make there right now but am locked out for who knows how long, ten minutes or ten hours?

Its fucking pathetic. I couldn't post all day...go over there and it locks up on me after 2 posts.

Fuck that.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any UCFhonors or Monojo sightings?

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many? So many that in 2 days this thread has more pages than a thread about the Florida Gators OOC schedules.

Although I confess if there was some way to get Toad to obsess over this as much as he does GOT, this thread might break the intewebz.
Nah, 8000 more posts and it'll get locked...then you can finish out the other two threads, one on the water cooler is not this big yet.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toad is good people. Hope he makes it over here.

gpcocks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own but I'm not going to burn my bridges over there or mouth about anything other than the way Yahoo conducts their business there. I'm also not going to criticize those that do.

I really enjoyed my time there and enjoyed the people, even those who irritated the hell out of me. Every douchebag was another source of potential entertainment and it wouldn't bother me to see a few of them show up here either.

For the most part all the mods and all the posters showed me all the respect I deserved and probably some I didn't deserve. I am very appreciative of that.

^^ This

Need to boost my post count.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. The constant logging in and out is getting a little old. I'm still rooting for them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.