• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for the SportsHoopla OG's or mods:

Can we post pics of poop here? (Asking for a friend)
giphy.gif

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet. We need to rescue nupe and bring him and Flying Tider and some other cool posters over who have not made it yet. We cannot abandon our brothers (and sisters) to the horrible fate of being stuck on Rivals.

It's probably going to have to happen by reaching out to them on a board other than Soundoff. BG seems to be in Mother Hen mode, and is going to report any post or poster that doesn't meet her standards of behavior. :noidea:

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own but I'm not going to burn my bridges over there or mouth about anything other than the way Yahoo conducts their business there. I'm also not going to criticize those that do.

I really enjoyed my time there and enjoyed the people, even those who irritated the hell out of me. Every douchebag was another source of potential entertainment and it wouldn't bother me to see a few of them show up here either.

For the most part all the mods and all the posters showed me all the respect I deserved and probably some I didn't deserve. I am very appreciative of that.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was noticed right off the bat that he was "bullshitting" every post of a certain fairly liked poster here. His response, when I brought it up, was the kind of shit you'd expect to hear from someone that was either a troll or very easily rustled. Which, in this case, I think is probably a case of both.
You should be a police profiler .. you nailed it big time. He's not only an ass kissing troll, he gets bent quick like hence the reason he's had at least two meltdown threads on Rivals since I've known him. And seriously what kind of schmuck would use a Rivals moderator thingy as an avatar on another board?

The only people Rivals takes as mods these past few years are the ones that don't have a problem getting on their knees and putting another man's penis in their mouth while smiling the entire time.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own but I'm not going to burn my bridges over there or mouth about anything other than the way Yahoo conducts their business there. I'm also not going to criticize those that do.

I really enjoyed my time there and enjoyed the people, even those who irritated the hell out of me. Every douchebag was another source of potential entertainment and it wouldn't bother me to see a few of them show up here either.

For the most part all the mods and all the posters showed me all the respect I deserved and probably some I didn't deserve. I am very appreciative of that.
Leave that to me. :) I'm fixin to burn that place to the ground tomorrow with a single thread ... which I'm sure will be nuked in no time flat.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave that to me. :) I'm fixin to burn that place to the ground tomorrow with a single thread ... which I'm sure will be nuked in no time flat.
Might as well, hell we had ESPN posters who want that board to go after Robust (it did just a year and a half later). I saw on your link they are wondering if you weren't behind all the troubles the board is experiencing. Now if somebody did something like that to me, I'd just have to show them what is what...ya know?

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've definitely grabbed my curiosity.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaah yea ... shuckey ducky. Big daddy's home.

Good to see some more TIGERS!! Hey @24seven How you like that? I'm not the only one any mo!!

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSA: Nitt has stopped by Rivals to say Hello. Go tell the man hi before completely abandoning that board.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, ball park what time is this going down?
I want to see it. Damn it! I almost always miss the good stuff.
Stupid job!!!
I'll make a few screenshots of it and post them on here before that thread gets nuked. Rivals already knows about that thread by now I'm sure seeing how there's a few ass kissing cum guzzlers from over there that have already registered on this board and posted on this thread. You can bet your arse they're going to run straight to the mods on there about my upcoming thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.