• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how do you like your team's draft?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of my Bills draft? Would like to hear opinions outside of the Bills Mafia viewpoint. I thought it was good. No draft grades, but I have high hopes for Torrence and Kincaid.
It looks great. Not sure why Torrence was so late coming off the board. I had him as this drafts best guard and hoped he might land in Dallas.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks great. Not sure why Torrence was so late coming off the board. I had him as this drafts best guard and hoped he might land in Dallas.
Tackles are viewed higher than guards. Teams wanted to get their tackles out first and foremost. We did see Peter going #11, and he's a guard / "maybe tackle". I am a bit surprised he got drafted AFTER Steve.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 teams drafts stood out to me.
In no order
Seahawks
Texans
Eagles-jesus they better win it all next year.
Steelers

Loves that we filled need but got great value too. Take it fwiw. But on pff’s big board we only drafted one guy outside their top 80.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of moving the needle on a SB, I thought Seattle did the best. JSN as WR3 is pitch and catch. Witherspoon as CB2 seems like it could shut down some passing attacks.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tackles are viewed higher than guards. Teams wanted to get their tackles out first and foremost. We did see Peter going #11, and he's a guard / "maybe tackle". I am a bit surprised he got drafted AFTER Steve.
in many cases
Dallas took a good big school tackle and announced he's a guard. Martin came out all right.

Larry Allen was the best olineman I ever saw.
Was he better a NFL guard, or NFL tackle?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in many cases
Dallas took a good big school tackle and announced he's a guard. Martin came out all right.

Larry Allen was the best olineman I ever saw.
Was he better a NFL guard, or NFL tackle?
Your best pick was a UDFA signing. The Sledgehammer

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in drafting financial value with the top 50 or 60 picks. I'd draft high value positions over low value positions even if the low value position player was considered to be a slightly better player. Picking a G at #36 is probably a waste, especially since the Rams don't like to pay FA money for 2nd contract Gs and the 2023 season will be re-tool season. meh. Just pick good players that in rounds 3 & 4 regardless of position. After that by all means gamble on superior athletes with missing skills or personality issues, or fill needs. I'm glad I wasn't a Lions fan for this Draft. If the Rams had picked RB, ILB, TE, then S i'd have been really upset.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C+ for Lions imo. They ignored positional value, but took good players. 4 starters and for the first time in like 80 years a competent backup qb.

Not a bad draft to a team that was already likely headed to the playoffs.
Looks like the Lions were a bit thrown off when the Hawks drafted Devon Witherspoon... I'm assuming that they thought they had a great shot at drafting him with their #6 overall pick... Seems like they didn't get the value they could've when trading down, which led me to think that they were caught off guard a bit and were trying to pedal the pick when they didn't they didn't believe they'd have to... I could be wrong, just my perspective when they were on the clock at #6...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ecstatic about Patriots top picks.
Happy with middle picks
Best 7th round pick in draft.

"experts" (blowhards) dissing the Pats taking a Kicker and a Punter.
We had the worst 2 punters in NFL and got the best one available.
We had a 40 year old kicker and took the best one available.

The team is improved by this draft. Maybe a lot!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Lions were a bit thrown off when the Hawks drafted Devon Witherspoon... I'm assuming that they thought they had a great shot at drafting him with their #6 overall pick... Seems like they didn't get the value they could've when trading down, which led me to think that they were caught off guard a bit and were trying to pedal the pick when they didn't they didn't believe they'd have to... I could be wrong, just my perspective when they were on the clock at #6...
Maybe, there is a rumor out there that they considered Gibbs at 6. Which seems super batshit insane to me. If that is true then adding the 34 pick was a good get.

Outside of that, based on the trade value charts, the trade back was just about equal trade value. Anyway you slice it the 12 pick was their worst pick in this draft. I am excited to see how Ben Johnson maximizes his game though.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 teams drafts stood out to me.
In no order
Seahawks
Texans
Eagles-jesus they better win it all next year.
Steelers

Loves that we filled need but got great value too. Take it fwiw. But on pff’s big board we only drafted one guy outside their top 80.
I happen to love the picks. Yes other teams such as Philly had outstanding draft picks but I'm ok with the needs being filled.
I believe it's a process in the "Dawn of a New Dynasty "
Pickettsburgh!!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing with the Patriots is they're kinda "hard stuck" on offense until they figure it out with their QB. There wasn't necessarily a good solution to that in this draft unless you are a true believer in Young/Stroud.
Also, I believe they needed to give Mac Jones another chance with a proper OC in O’Brien. And they have Zappe, who delivered some exciting games as back up. Jury is still out on whether Mac can deliver. QB was not a real need in this draft. There are a few more pressing things that need to be addressed.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers - Perfect Draft
Panthers - Pretty Good Draft

49ers - With your second pick, you get a kicker?!?! And don't address O-Line?!?! You just expect your defense to keep you in games huh? lol

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how to evaluate Patriots draft. But, we got a kicker and a punter, which believe it or not, were big needs :)