• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how do you like your team's draft?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Chiefs draft is a bit better when I also slot in Kadarius Toney. It seems like the Chiefs went after two edge prospects who can bend so I wonder if Spags is slightly changing his philosophy. Wanya Morris at RT is more of a project so I suspect that need isn't immediately filled. Chiefs probably need a FA RB.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the New York Giants...

I'm very happy with our draft and our off-season as a whole (so far).

Think of the Giants last season. They were a plucky, well-coached team that made the playoffs... sure... but they were also characterized by some rather severe talent limitations. On offense in particular, the NYG lacked "pop" (simply put).

Enter TE Darren Waller (obtained by trade for a 3rd round draft pick) and 3rd round draft pick WR Jalin Hyatt. These 2 represent the "pop" that the Giants have been missing. The Giants actually have a good amount of speed on the field now, which can hopefully loosen up the box for Saquon and move our offense as a whole forward.

On defense, the NYG had trouble stopping the run last year. This offseason, the Giants greatly increased their depth and mass along the D-line... run-stuffers A'Shawn Robinson and Rakeem Nunez-Roches now occupy the depth chart next to Dexter Lawrence and Leonard Williams. The hope is that the Giants can create more 3rd and long situations, allowing defensive coordinator Wink Martindale to do his thing. Theoretically, the Giants are set to have a very strong defense... featuring a strong edge rusher (Thibodeaux), a 3 down LB (Bobby Okereke), a top notch safety (Xavier McKinney) and 2 solid cover corners (Adoree' Jackson & Deonte Banks).

I'm very excited for the future in year 2 of the rebuild.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m very pleased with the Eagles draft. It was a testament to the culture the Eagles built. While others were scared away with character concerns for the best player in the draft the Eagles were in a position to take him without reservations because they’ve bet on their locker room culture. I lost myself in tape of Bijon Robinson. Howie reminded me of why you don’t make that investment in a RB in 2023. You just lay in wait for something like what Detroit did and you can get a back to round out the RB room. The Eagles are paying Swift, Gainwell, Penny, Boston Scott, and Trey Sermon about $500,000 more than what Carolina is paying Miles Sanders.

Eagles still have about 15-17 in cap. Want to see them use that to shop at LB. It’s the only position that went unaddressed. I said the same thing this time last year about the secondary and then last summer Roseman added Bradberry and CJGJ. Hopefully, he can pull some of that to bolster the LB room.

Great weekend for the Philadelphia Eagles.
It pains me to say it, but the Eagles are probably the best managed team in the entire NFL.

An obscene amount of talent on y'alls roster.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it

Worked on the trenches, where games are won and lost

Not a fan of the qb selected but we will see.

Nice round group of productive, highly athletic, little injury concern
For a team without a first round pick, that's a lot of draft picks. My Bills only had 6 picks.

Bennett was a gamble in the 4th round. A lot of people projected him as a 7th round or undrafted free agent. The thing about Bennett is, he's a winner. Arguably one of the best college football quarterbacks of all-time. The guy showed up big-time in the biggest college football games. That's worth a lot in the merit column. What is holding him back is the size and perception of being a "system QB". People see him more as a Kellen Moore, Chase Daniels, or Jake "State Farm" Fromm type of guy rather than a Bryce Young or Kyler Murray type. We will see. They could be dead wrong and the Rams have a franchise QB on their side. I think it is a good pick for them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me to say it, but the Eagles are probably the best managed team in the entire NFL.
Who knew?
Just draft Kirby Smart recruits.

The gap between Philly @ SF just got wider. Start erecting the Howie statue.

On to 24.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must've watched Charlie Jones highlights at least 5 times after work.

Bengals rarely whiff on WR's. They always know how to draft those. My goodness. He's really really good :D

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEs draft was confusing.

They got a lot of value (especially their first three picks) but not sure they addressed all our needs?
12 picks wow. That actually makes sense considering NE was bad on both sides of the ball.

I would say needs were head coach and QB but I understand the Pats are going into a new era and moving on from the past can be a long process.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty mid for the Chiefs. Uzomah was a solid pick and I love what he adds on defense that needs to actively restock the EDGE room and has been behind for awhile. Been the biggest thing holding back the defense is EDGE. I also like the DT out of Texas given where he was drafted, but am not overly impressed in the other picks.

I get the draft was pretty bleh, but I am not sure trading up to take more meh makes the situation any better.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 picks wow. That actually makes sense considering NE was bad on both sides of the ball.

I would say needs were head coach and QB but I understand the Pats are going into a new era and moving on from the past can be a long process.
Thing with the Patriots is they're kinda "hard stuck" on offense until they figure it out with their QB. There wasn't necessarily a good solution to that in this draft unless you are a true believer in Young/Stroud.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, they found some gems.
1. CB...Deonte Banks--Maryland
2. C...John Michael Schmitz--Minnesota
3. WR...Jalin Hyatt--Tennessee
5. RB...Eric Gray--Oklahoma
6. CB...Tre Hawkins--Old Dominion
7. DT...Jordon Riley--Oregon
7. S...Gervarrius Owens--Houston

Hyatt oa going to be good. Not pleased the Gianta got him. He was someone I was hoping the Eagles would draft to replace Quez.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the possibility of Chiefs fans wearing 'Rice' jerseys could be entertaining. Announcers saying dumb things about a Mahomes-to-Rice highlight.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of my Bills draft? Would like to hear opinions outside of the Bills Mafia viewpoint. I thought it was good. No draft grades, but I have high hopes for Torrence and Kincaid.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the possibility of Chiefs fans wearing 'Rice' jerseys could be entertaining. Announcers saying dumb things about a Mahomes-to-Rice highlight.
I would LOVE to have a great Chiefs receiver named Rice.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of my Bills draft? Would like to hear opinions outside of the Bills Mafia viewpoint. I thought it was good. No draft grades, but I have high hopes for Torrence and Kincaid.
Really good players, really low positional value. It's the type of draft you can make when you already have a contender.

If Kincaid means more 10 yd throws for a first down and fewer 10 yd scrambles by Josh Allen then it's a solid draft.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round TEs never seem worth it.

Torrence is a monster and was a great pick.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the Browns didn’t have a pick in the 1st two rounds I am happy overall. WR depth, DL, CB depth (slot CB)…I know they needed a true backup QB but I wish they would have landed a safety somewhere in this draft. The Elijah Moore trade was a big added swapping a 2 for the 3. Nothing special without high picks but they did fine for what they had

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An obscene amount of talent on y'alls roster.
Agreed. I said a while back that I thought they should be the favorites to return to the SB, and this was before the draft. Now I'm leaning on them to win it.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round TEs never seem worth it.

I just wanted one who can block. I guess the Bengals are confident Irv Smith can do that. Because the one they just got from UDFA lacks upper body strength.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers didn't have any picks in the 1st 2 rounds. They didn't draft any o-line men which had been their biggest need. And I question the athleticism of the db's they did pick

All in all I'd have to give them a C.
C for Crappy