• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Giants wanna talk with Cockiness

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They really think their comming to candlestick to kick our ass. I just don't see that happening other than that front 4 nothing bout that defense scares me. I think we gonna come like a bunch crazed dogs and put ELI head on a swivel. :peace:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i want them to be overconfident. cockiness to me is when your confidence is verbal, but go ahead, be overconfident. do take us for granted.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are just running into the wrong team. New York is playing better football than anyone right now. I would be seriously impressed if you guys get past them.

Sounds like Canty is full go.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That is what everybody said about the saints. Yet they are at home now...

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They really think their comming to candlestick to kick our ass. I just don't see that happening other than that front 4 nothing bout that defense scares me. I think we gonna come like a bunch crazed dogs and put ELI head on a swivel. :peace:

What would you have them think; that they are coming to the Stick to get their asses kicked? C'mon man. They are a competent group of professionals who just went on the road and kicked the #1 seed in the ass. Why would they not be confident that they could come to SF and do it again?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think you guys are just running into the wrong team. New York is playing better football than anyone right now. I would be seriously impressed if you guys get past them.

since i don't see the 49ers "give it away", IF the Giants win they'll have earned it. we have no excuses and won't make excuses.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What would you have them think; that they are coming to the Stick to get their asses kicked? C'mon man. They are a competent group of professionals who just went on the road and kicked the #1 seed in the ass. Why would they not be confident that they could come to SF and do it again?

yep, if we beat the Packers in GB, we'd think the same.

even now as is, no doubt in my mind 49er fans are more over confident than Giant fans.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gee, shocker there. What's your team?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the saints were playing better footbal than anyone. i think brees is now looking for a ibuprofin sponsor...

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG there talking shit like they just been playing lights out they feel they match up but they don't there only hope is if walker dos'nt play because we are gonna leave 6 in to block a lot. webster ross rolle and pince don't scare me at all crabs should be very motivated i think there gonna feed him early if are O starts fast they stand NO Chance because are d is a Great D they avg 3 TO a game and on off avg .3 TO a game if we punch in touchdowns they can head to the lake because its going to be a long offseason. Not to mention Andy lee and the ST is in the zone like I've neeeever seen before he booming 60 yarders like its nothing eli will have to march 80 a lot smh but hey be over confident i would love to see a blow out that would be the best start to this year....

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, being excited to play the 'weaker' team sure sounds confident in your team. Rolle said the way they played the Saints this year and the way they played us, why not just say you could beat both of us? Davis wanted to play the Giants because it'd be at home. We'd take on the Packers.

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, being excited to play the 'weaker' team sure sounds confident in your team. Rolle said the way they played the Saints this year and the way they played us, why not just say you could beat both of us? Davis wanted to play the Giants because it'd be at home. We'd take on the Packers.

+1 we are gonna be soo loud turnt up and Hitting soooooo Hard!! the'll regret all this talk very soon and carlos rogers give me a sala dance wold give me a cherry on top

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how are the giants playing better football than the rest of the final 4?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yep, if we beat the Packers in GB, we'd think the same.

even now as is, no doubt in my mind 49er fans are more over confident than Giant fans.

It is a little disconcerting listening to all the huff and bluster on this board. This is going to be a battle; one I think the 49ers will win, but a battle just the same.