• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: SNF Week 2: Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can,t believe n.e. let muster run all over them last night.they would have won if they just stopped him
If they dropped down to stop the run Hill Waddle would have run wild. Pick your poison I'm just happy that the Fins took what was there. Have to do that to win in this league finally learning this lesson...

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they dropped down to stop the run Hill Waddle would have run wild. Pick your poison I'm just happy that the Fins took what was there. Have to do that to win in this league finally learning this lesson...
quite a rb show by miami,reminded me of the csonka,kick,morris days in miami

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite a rb show by miami,reminded me of the csonka,kick,morris days in miami
Yes Mostert has run well his problem during his career is health. I think that's why they were going after another RB. In reality they have a few young kids sitting in the wings that look like they can play but haven't been given much yet. I would love JT but kind of happy that they didn't go elsewhere.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Mostert has run well his problem during his career is health. I think that's why they were going after another RB. In reality they have a few young kids sitting in the wings that look like they can play but haven't been given much yet. I would love JT but kind of happy that they didn't go elsewhere.
I think they only need a complimentary running game to keep defenses honest. They don't really need a star back there but somebody who can hit the hole when asked and keep the momentum going. I'm not sure Taylor would have been a good fit although he is a beast.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they only need a complimentary running game to keep defenses honest. They don't really need a star back there but somebody who can hit the hole when asked and keep the momentum going. I'm not sure Taylor would have been a good fit although he is a beast.
Probably overkill but when going for a bowl why not if you can afford it?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you go to Iranians for all your football conspiracy theories?

Things that make you go hmmmm
Then please tell me how in todays game with review how this can happen? That could have changed a game.