• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack talk thread.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put up a excellent game plan.

Yes they did. I wasn't sure what falcons team would show up since they've been inconsistent but yesterday looked like the team that got to the SB last year.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't think the Falcons looked particularly good on offense, which makes their win even more surprising. The good Rams offense didn't exactly show up either, but I thought for Atlanta to win they'd need big time games from Ryan and Jones/Sanu. That didn't really happen but the Rams just didn't look like the team they were in the regular season.

Congrats on winning the same number of playoff games as the Seahawks and Browns this year!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 2 percentage points on one of the three tests in this guideline. The other two he passed. RGIII was two points shy on the wonderlic of passing this as well, and most people think he's going to turn out ok. You can tout this all you want, but the fact is that RGIII and Kaep both failed this test by two points on one of the criteria and both had pretty good years.

Where are they both now? ;)

giphy.gif

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn is just greatness, the man is a clown is a beast and has a heart the size of Taxes! He just did it different! Beast mode!

wouldn't let him babysit my kids though LMAO!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn is just greatness, the man is a clown is a beast and has a heart the size of Taxes! He just did it different! Beast mode!

wouldn't let him babysit my kids though LMAO!
Ha! he was dropping the S word left and right!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! he was dropping the S word left and right!

He does it different man, he can't control his tongue and it is one of the reasons he hates interviews. Let him be who he is. He means no harm by it and we all know these kids have heard a lot worse all ready.

Something tells me these kid's parents had to sign a waiver though to be around beast mode, he is unfiltered LMFAO!

I mean come on he told one of them he was going to stick his foot up his ass then make him eat his flip flop lmao. omfg haha his humor is bat shit crazy and he knows it and that's what's funny to him.

Proud he was a Seahawk!

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does it different man, he can't control his tongue and it is one of the reasons he hates interviews. Let him be who he is. He means no harm by it and we all know these kids have heard a lot worse all ready.

Something tells me these kid's parents had to sign a waiver though to be around beast mode, he is unfiltered LMFAO!

I mean come on he told one of them he was going to stick his foot up his ass then make him eat his flip flop lmao. omfg haha his humor is bat shit crazy and he knows it and that's what's funny to him.

Proud he was a Seahawk!
Man do I miss seeing him push a pile an extra 2 or 3 yds for a first. He certainly is a different from most but that's what makes him great.