• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skip Bayless predicts the next Super Bowl winner.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo in 9 seasons playing has 110 Ints and 64 fumbles in 123 starts, 4210 pass attempts with int % of 2.6
Flacco in 7 seasons has 90 Ints and 62 fumbles in 112 starts, 3657 pass attempts with int % of 2.5

Romo has thrown 242 TD's to Flacco's 148.
Romo sacked 242 times and Joe 241

and the best team Romo played on would be the 2007 team with 13 wins and home field throughout.

Play to your strength and post more photo's...your football opinion is lacking.
Old school???...........my ass, perhaps old, but no way old school

This was going to be my next response. Funny how Baltimore fans keep calling Romo turnover prone while their QB has a higher turnover rate.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since I have never met you or spoke to you before, and Emmitt was well before SportsHoopla existed, I would have to assume you are speaking to the general experts in talk radio or TV.

However, I agree with them, and I never discredited Emmitt. He was a tremendous RB, and while he had a great offensive line, he still had to get those yards. I just think this version of the Cowboys with a QB who can be great, but wildly inconsistent, will be in trouble if he has no running game and forced to throw the ball considerably more than he wants into double coverage all day long.

I just think that they didn't address the running game nearly enough after deciding to let Murray go. Not saying that was the wrong decision to let him go, but at least look like you care about the running game. I guess the Boys just better hope that the McFadden that shows up is the one that played for Arkansas because if the Raiders version shows up, he might not make it out of training camp before winding up on the IR.

Media experts have nothing to do with my post as I have been posting for years on ESPN. Now with that said every time all time RB's are discussed the Anti Emmitt crowd throws out how great Emmitts line was to use as an excuse to lower in thier standings. Yes it has even been discussed here on SportsHoopla.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it funny that he finally picked someone other than the Patriots to win the SB. What was it, like 5 years in a row that he picked the Patriots to win it before he finally got it right?
Please don't associate Bayless with the Patriots. Please!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media experts have nothing to do with my post as I have been posting for years on ESPN. Now with that said every time all time RB's are discussed the Anti Emmitt crowd throws out how great Emmitts line was to use as an excuse to lower in thier standings. Yes it has even been discussed here on SportsHoopla.

Well, I assumed you were not speaking directly to me, and I was right. However, I still agree with you Emmitt was great, but I also agree with the experts that Dallas may struggle a bit this year since they didn't address their running attack.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I assumed you were not speaking directly to me, and I was right. However, I still agree with you Emmitt was great, but I also agree with the experts that Dallas may struggle a bit this year since they didn't address their running attack.

Fair enough. And no I wasn't talking directly to you. I have faith this O-Line will keep the running game going. No I don't think Dallas has a back that will equal what Murray did but I do think as a team they will match last year's running game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. And no I wasn't talking directly to you. I have faith this O-Line will keep the running game going. No I don't think Dallas has a back that will equal what Murray did but I do think as a team they will match last year's running game.
I think the Cowboys will have a OK running game, but not up to last year. A great OL helps a RB and a great RB helps a OL. This year you got the great OL and a bunch of so so RBs, don't think your run game will be that impressive, but I do think Romo is going to have a really good year.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's leave July predictions of Super Bowl victories to Rex Ryan, m'kay?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo in 9 seasons playing has 110 Ints and 64 fumbles in 123 starts, 4210 pass attempts with int % of 2.6
Flacco in 7 seasons has 90 Ints and 62 fumbles in 112 starts, 3657 pass attempts with int % of 2.5

Romo has thrown 242 TD's to Flacco's 148.
Romo sacked 242 times and Joe 241

and the best team Romo played on would be the 2007 team with 13 wins and home field throughout.

Play to your strength and post more photo's...your football opinion is lacking.
Old school???...........my ass, perhaps old, but no way old school

Well since you brought up the comparison Einstein, let me school your ignorant butt.
1st off, Joe has won as many playoff games in his rookie year as Tony OhNo has to date of his more than a decade of playing, And Joe has been to more AFCCG in his first yr than OhNo has been his whole career with 2 more on top of that....
Won more playoff games, comes up big in big games, Won a SB and named MVP, matched the great Joe Montana's playoff record of 11 td's no Int's,and you think Ohno the folding lawn chair is better ????
Ohno has 2 playoff wins in his whole career and crumbles in big games consistently, but you think he's great !!!
Oh you obviously aren't oldschool or old, but you are the perfect age for a moron.....
Go back to your Madden Game, you can pretend stupid stuff there and not get spotted...
16fbe43b3f23c6feec5f9e5040d63f623d99ec60329e595dd7aeec85b463601a.jpg

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree that Tony Romo can't hold Flacco's jock strap.

Until Romo carries the Cowboys to at least the Super Bowl, he's not in the conversation with QBs who have won Super Bowls.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree that Tony Romo can't hold Flacco's jock strap.

Until Romo carries the Cowboys to at least the Super Bowl, he's not in the conversation with QBs who have won Super Bowls.
Yup Romo at the very least needs to have some success in the playoffs. I'd say at least make it to the big show, but winning it would be a big boost for sure.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to let First Take work me up, now I just enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. Bayless and Smith actually make some good points, but always end up trying to stir things up. I have to laugh at their AFC predictions. Bayless of course picked the Pats to go to the SB, no big surprise there, he's a die hard Pats fan. Smith picking the Colts made me spit up my drink. No mention of the Steelers or Ravens. Seemed they gave the NFC a more detailed breakdown.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys will have a OK running game, but not up to last year. A great OL helps a RB and a great RB helps a OL. This year you got the great OL and a bunch of so so RBs, don't think your run game will be that impressive, but I do think Romo is going to have a really good year.

I really like what I see in Randle, I'm not banking on McFadden but he can have a very high YPC if he stays healthy. Oh and Randle has to stay off of the police blotters.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to let First Take work me up, now I just enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. Bayless and Smith actually make some good points, but always end up trying to stir things up. I have to laugh at their AFC predictions. Bayless of course picked the Pats to go to the SB, no big surprise there, he's a die hard Pats fan. Smith picking the Colts made me spit up my drink. No mention of the Steelers or Ravens. Seemed they gave the NFC a more detailed breakdown.
I have the Colts as favorites, but I won't count out Pitt, NE, or Denver.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Colts as favorites, but I won't count out Pitt, NE, or Denver.
But the Ravens you would? Don't agree with that. Also not impressed with the additions the Colts made. Mostly adding players in the twilight of their carreers and then drafted a position they were set at with their first pick. Just about what you expect out of Colts.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what I see in Randle, I'm not banking on McFadden but he can have a very high YPC if he stays healthy. Oh and Randle has to stay off of the police blotters.
You like what you see....but do you see a stud or a solid RB, with Randle.? I think solid is his ceiling.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Romo at the very least needs to have some success in the playoffs. I'd say at least make it to the big show, but winning it would be a big boost for sure.

I actually thought they had a good shot at the SB last yr as the season went on, with that running game was just what Romo needed to keep the D's honest and take the pressure off of him.
He's got the talent to make all the throws and read the D's, he just does not do well under heavy pressure, he makes bad decisions too often then....
If Murray was still there or they snagged AP or something, I'd have a whole different opinion on their upcoming season....But McFadden for Murray, I'm not buying that....1845 yd running game ain't easy to replace and they needed every bit of it to win like they did. IMO

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Ravens you would? Don't agree with that. Also not impressed with the additions the Colts made. Mostly adding players in the twilight of their carreers and then drafted a position they were set at with their first pick. Just about what you expect out of Colts.

Thats the beauty of football, we all get are own opinions. I my be completely wrong or real close to being right. Baltimore has much more compitition they have to fight through in the AFCN.