• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Single League Alignment

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he was facing two of the best ever...

But that has been my feel from watching him in the limited amount that I have seen. I figured he must be an amazing organizational guy, or a great clubhouse guy. Because his in-game leaves a lot to be desired.

If somebody besides wash was managing the 2011 WS Texas wins in 5. Definitely 6.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If somebody besides wash was managing the 2011 WS Texas wins in 5. Definitely 6.

Outcome aside (I understand that may be impossible), did you think game 6 was actually one of the best games ever played, as the media hyped it as?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outcome aside (I understand that may be impossible), did you think game 6 was actually one of the best games ever played, as the media hyped it as?

No. There were errors and poor managerial decisions all over the place. It was exciting sure, but best played? Not even close. Game 2 was much better played. Especially the sequence in the ninth with Kinsler stealing second on a perfect throw by Molina to get in scoring position.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. There were errors and poor managerial decisions all over the place. It was exciting sure, but best played? Not even close. Game 2 was much better played. Especially the sequence in the ninth with Kinsler stealing second on a perfect throw by Molina to get in scoring position.

Ok, good.

Even though you have NO idea what you are talking about when it comes to the DH, you recognize that that was NOT a good game.

I can respect your baseball knowledge, then.

:)

All the talk after that game about it being an "Instant Classic" and one of the best games ever made me sick. Perfect example of the national sports media having no idea about the game. Errors, relievers getting blown up, base running mistakes, managerial mistakes... The game had it all.