• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Silver lining: stress free football the rest of the year

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you sure about that shark and what you are admitting too ?

after 26 career starts you believe he is a bust ? he was ROY , led us to our 1st division title in over a decade , has set numerous team and nfl records and because of a bad stretch of games he is now urine ?

and you believe that is a wise assessment ? really ? so we can throw out all those "i didnt say he was a bust " statements as being not being able to grab a pair and say what i was thinking ?

man . you epitomize doom and gloom

Where did I say bust. Did I like us trading for him. Not in the least. He is an option QB. He has Vick, minus the off field issues, written all over him. He lead us to a Division title.. big woop!! He is current LEADING us to handing the Rams a top five pick. So lets not spin it, I though the trade was a mistake from jump the moment I knew who it likely meant we would get. If it doesnt bring Multiple Lombardis, it will have been an abject failure.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say bust. Did I like us trading for him. Not in the least. He is an option QB. He has Vick, minus the off field issues, written all over him. He lead us to a Division title.. big woop!! He is current LEADING us to handing the Rams a top five pick. So lets not spin it, I though the trade was a mistake from jump the moment I knew who it likely meant we would get. If it doesnt bring Multiple Lombardis, it will have been an abject failure.

wow....we should pull up your tunes this summer about all that. You sure thought that Division Title was a big woop just 12 weeks ago
as the wind blows....

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow....we should pull up your tunes this summer about all that. You sure thought that Division Title was a big woop just 12 weeks ago
as the wind blows....

And yet it burned your ass enough for you to still be thinking about it.

Mission accomplished. :whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet it burned your ass enough for you to still be thinking about it.

Mission accomplished. :whistle:

that's true....never heard you sing so much and yes, it burned my ass to read such bull shit
congrats....eastbay and catnips will be proud. Shock value tends to do that for some.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's true....never heard you sing so much and yes, it burned my ass to read such bull shit
congrats....eastbay and catnips will be proud. Shock value tends to do that for some.

So you never read what you actually post?? Good to know. :fap:

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you here, Pdumbass?

Who gives a fuck about your crappy team?

Nobody in the NFC East is going anywhere. Frankly, I hope the cryboys win the division and keep their terrible, terrible coaches.

Your idiot owner ALREADY thinks he's "doing some of his best work."

LOL.

Fuck off.