• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SIAP - HaHa Clinton-Dix suspended indefinitely...

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think Saban gives a shit about timing. One of our best cornerbacks was out for VT and A&M for violation of team rules.

Saban doesn't have to suspend the players at all, so I'm really not understanding what the rub is here.

Bama envy. Can't beat'em on the field, talk shit. :dance:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in time for Georgia State and @ Kentucky.... But I am sure it was just lucky timing right after the conference game vs Ole Miss....

:rollseyes:

And I am also confident it will only be for two weeks. Gotta have him back for a team with a pulse when Arky rolls into Tuscaloosa.

It was team rules so Saban did NOT have to disclose anything or suspend him, yet catches shit for doing it. Go figure! Hey coach, next time just let all players breaking team rules play and don't tell anyone. No wait, that is how others do it and by showing you're not going to put up with it, you've built a disciplined champion!
Be careful though, because if you kick him off the team you will be accused of making room for more 5 star players. Doesn't matter Dix is a pre season All American! :noidea:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is there an update on how many games it will be for sure? Last I heard it was indefinite. How to the Bammers think this could affect upcoming outcomes?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is there an update on how many games it will be for sure? Last I heard it was indefinite. How to the Bammers think this could affect upcoming outcomes?

2 weeks is the rumor.

But what happens is the person has to atone with Saban to get back to playing. And in the process they have to work back to being a starter as well. How long that takes depends on how serious the offense was, and how well the player shows they've learned and does the right things.

We have most of our hard games behind us. We have LSU coming up, but that's like 6 weeks away. Until then, we have easy games that won't be affected at all.

Even if he misses LSU I'm not sure it will be too much effect. We are thin at Safety, but there is plenty of time for someone like Landon Collins to get some experience back there. Which by the way he plays on special teams, the other teams offenses might want to team vote HaHa back in.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been said before and it will be said again. I hope Alabama doesn't depend on one player to win games. They have depth depth and more depth. Just comes down to experience. Obviously the LSU game is the big one with Metts playing so well. However, I believe Saban and Smart will scheme to protect a slighter weakness.