• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shump & JR to Cleveland

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Windhorst was on Rizzo the morning that came out and said that was not true according to his sources.- the Thompson offer and rejection.

I guess we will get a good idea in the offseason.

lets say for the sake of argument that we give credence to the report- he is restricted at the end of the season.

is someone going to give him MORE? and if that team gives him more- would he really take it when - and i cant imagine - say its like 15 milliona year- does he give up 6-8million to leave and go to a different team?

i mean- I trust Woj- but i also trust Windhorst- and as far as the Cavs are concerned i really trust Windhorst more- Woj really really has had it out for them and Dan for a long time.

Outside of the doormat Teams in the NBA, what Team could he start for?

I would have dismissed the story outright had it not been Wojo.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been really impressed with Kyrie lately. He totally outplayed Chris Paul on both ends of the floor- he showed up both offensively and defensively in that Clippers game- I thought it mightve been his best game as a pro- and if not his best right up there- going 12/18 for 37 and holding Paul to 5/14 was really impressive

and then in the Bulls game Kyrie goes for 18 points and 12 assists- and did a very nice job on Rose defensively.

I do have to say- at times LeBron was on Paul - so all the credit does not totally go to Kyrie- but really for most of teh game Kyrie was on Rose and Lebron gave Butler a lesson.

Kyrie really has grown up a lot. That World Championship MVP experience really did mature him. He went from maybe not even being on the roster at the begining- to being the starter and the eventual tournament MVP.

he has stepped up his defense big time. He has deferred to LeBron when LeBron has wanted to be the PG- but then when its his turn he has played great like in last nights game.

Its not surprise that at age 22 and in his 4th year in Kyrie has really started to go from just a great talent- to being much much more than that.

Not to take anything away from Kyrie. But, CP3 has been awful all Season.

I don't get it...

He's not injured...He has just maxed out while other guys have gotten better.

But....Kyrie had about the best game that I can ever recall him playing that game against the Clippers.

He might not be a #1 * able to carry a team * like Lillard.

But, he is a devastating #2...while playing with Lebron.

Just goes to show how great James is because Kyrie's stats were just empty numbers when Kevin Love was his sidekick.

As I have said before, JR. Smith is a much better fit for this offense than Waiters.

Waiters is a slasher/scorer, not a spot up shooter.

As long as JR can't minimize the foolishness * good luck with that *, he is a great fit.

They just need a veteran backup pg.

Not Nate Robinson:L.....Jameer Nelson would have been a better fit...imo.

Send Delly to the D-league:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the doormat Teams in the NBA, what Team could he start for?

I would have dismissed the story outright had it not been Wojo.

Not many his first three years in the league thats for sure.

It takes big men sometimes a long time to develop. Take Jordan Hill- the guy was drafted I think 8th overall- his first few years in the league he was a big time bust. The Lakers took him back in a salary dump basically.

Now he has become a solid starter at the age of 27 at the center position and is reasonably paid at 9 million a year- a figure i never thought he would touch.

TT has more talent than this guy- He is a better athlete- and put up some decent near double double numbers way early in his career- and he was YOUNG when he was drafted- like 19 or 20- unlike Hill who was either 21 or 22....

so while I agree that coming into this year that Thompson really didnt deserve starting on many teams but the absolute weakest at PF- anyone- including the Cavs- will be paying him on his next contract for his likely performances going forward and not his past performances.

and you saw the other night- that Mozgov was really ineffective vs. an athletic frontline like Jordan and Griffin (Mozgov looked ineffective vs. the fast GSW as well- and the undersized but quick PHX Suns as well)-- but Thompson really played well- to the tune of 24 and 12....and Thompson is 5th in the league in offensive rebounds per game- and the 4 guys above him all play more minutes.

but I think even 13M a year is way awfully expensive for him. His agent does have the LeBron leverage, the leverage that the Cavs are low on big men- especially athletic big men that can defend (as Mozgov, Varejao and Love - none are near the athlete Thompson is), and the leverage that the Cavs wont have the cap room to go into free agency and get anywhere that can match Thompsons potential/production.

I think he will get something like 10-12 a year from the Cavs when all is said and done- having said that- he does have leverage- and I have to give Rich Paul credit for getting bledsoe what i thought was ridiculous money considering he was restricted- unlike Bledsoe though-i doubt the Cavs will be put in the position to match another teams big offer.

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion waiters stats 2nite

1-9 fg and 0-3 from 3

Dion wearing number 23 says it all...he thinks he is better than he really is...he would be a great 20 ppg player on a lottery team

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. with the new collective bargaining a player like Varejao making 10 million is not bad at all- especially considering he is a fan favorite and the dearth of big men on the Cavs- AND the fact the Cavs do not have the flexibility with the max's of Love, LeBron and Kyrie coming into play to go out and get another one in free agency

plus the third year is a vouidable team option year and ends up making it an attractive trade piece in the last year.

it would have shocked me to see them let Varejao walk - since even if they did- its not like with Love/Lebron and Kyrie they would have had enough cap room to replace him.

saying that it was LeBron pushing for that just shows a very poor understanding of how the cap works and effects these deals.

You cannot be naive enough to believe that the Cavs brought in James Jones and Mike Miller to fill a need:pound:

Cut it out, Russ:lol:

Bron's ass was chaffed when the Heat got rid of Miller and that was one of his first calls when he decided to return " Home ".

This roster is buddy-ball at it's finest.

We all know he called Love and Marion.

Hell, he even trained with JR. Smith in the Summers:omg:

If they win a Chip, he should get Executive of the Year Honors:nod:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to take anything away from Kyrie. But, CP3 has been awful all Season.

I don't get it...

He's not injured...He has just maxed out while other guys have gotten better.

But....Kyrie had about the best game that I can ever recall him playing that game against the Clippers.

He might not be a #1 * able to carry a team * like Lillard.

But, he is a devastating #2...while playing with Lebron.

Just goes to show how great James is because Kyrie's stats were just empty numbers when Kevin Love was his sidekick.

As I have said before, JR. Smith is a much better fit for this offense than Waiters.

Waiters is a slasher/scorer, not a spot up shooter.

As long as JR can't minimize the foolishness * good luck with that *, he is a great fit.

They just need a veteran backup pg.

Not Nate Robinson:L.....Jameer Nelson would have been a better fit...imo.

Send Delly to the D-league:lol:

Kyrie got hurt in the OKC game in late November- he went down and hurt his knee- and played gimpy for awhile until he reinjured it- and then had to sit out.

Both him and Love were less than 100% and both missed games when LeBron was out- and each would have probably missed more games if LeBron and the other one was healthy. As we saw on that West Coast trip- Love's back really prevented him from doing much of anything.

(there is a big point here that a lot of the "injury prone" Kyrie people need to understand like DJ- in prior years with the Cavs out of contention early- Kyrie would have likely sat out more games when he hurt his knee- this year he gutted it out and played because of the circumstances.- in previous years they protected him- and just lost a couple games to get higher lotto picks- this year he gutted it out and they let him- which is good)

. If both of them were 100%-and had an assimilated Smith, Mozgov and Shump- instead of smith and mozgov just learning the system - and Shumpert non-existent- plus with the recent loss and adjustment to not having Varejao- They would have won a few more of those games. I would think later on this year they will rest LeBron more- and hopefully Love and Kyrie are healthy- and have a full contingent of players- instead of both playing hurt with guys like Joe HArris, Delle, James Jones, Lou Amundson playing significant minutes with them.

As for Kyrie- he has defintely matured. For only being 22 he has really stepped up his game. Hopefully Love starts playing for the Cavs like Aldridge does for the 24 year old Lillard. It really helps a PG to have a big man that can go for 23 and 12....Having said that I really hope they give Lillard a shot to be on the Olympic team. He didnt deserve to go home when a hobbled Derek Rose really didnt do much for them. ;)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot be naive enough to believe that the Cavs brought in James Jones and Mike Miller to fill a need:pound:

Cut it out, Russ:lol:

Bron's ass was chaffed when the Heat got rid of Miller and that was one of his first calls when he decided to return " Home ".

This roster is buddy-ball at it's finest.

We all know he called Love and Marion.

Hell, he even trained with JR. Smith in the Summers:omg:

If they win a Chip, he should get Executive of the Year Honors:nod:

I was kinda surprised James Jones made the team- but Mike Miller definitely was a nice get. Last year he played in all 82 games for the Griz and shot lights out from 3. He can definitely be a rotation contributor - especially for the 2.4 million or whatevera year we gave him- thats a steal- and really the first time LeBron actively contributed to the betterment of the Cavs.

Marion is just so bad on offense now its insane. He can still play some D- and does some decent things- but holy crap is his offense now just awful. Good thing he knows and accepts his role.

Did you see the stuff Dion was saying to the OKC media the last couple days how he didnt get the ball in Cleveland? unreal- there were games when he LED the team in shots--- YES LED THEM- with LeBron and Kyrie and Love on the team! lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many his first three years in the league thats for sure.

It takes big men sometimes a long time to develop. Take Jordan Hill- the guy was drafted I think 8th overall- his first few years in the league he was a big time bust. The Lakers took him back in a salary dump basically.

Now he has become a solid starter at the age of 27 at the center position and is reasonably paid at 9 million a year- a figure i never thought he would touch.

TT has more talent than this guy- He is a better athlete- and put up some decent near double double numbers way early in his career- and he was YOUNG when he was drafted- like 19 or 20- unlike Hill who was either 21 or 22....

so while I agree that coming into this year that Thompson really didnt deserve starting on many teams but the absolute weakest at PF- anyone- including the Cavs- will be paying him on his next contract for his likely performances going forward and not his past performances.

and you saw the other night- that Mozgov was really ineffective vs. an athletic frontline like Jordan and Griffin (Mozgov looked ineffective vs. the fast GSW as well- and the undersized but quick PHX Suns as well)-- but Thompson really played well- to the tune of 24 and 12....and Thompson is 5th in the league in offensive rebounds per game- and the 4 guys above him all play more minutes.

but I think even 13M a year is way awfully expensive for him. His agent does have the LeBron leverage, the leverage that the Cavs are low on big men- especially athletic big men that can defend (as Mozgov, Varejao and Love - none are near the athlete Thompson is), and the leverage that the Cavs wont have the cap room to go into free agency and get anywhere that can match Thompsons potential/production.

I think he will get something like 10-12 a year from the Cavs when all is said and done- having said that- he does have leverage- and I have to give Rich Paul credit for getting bledsoe what i thought was ridiculous money considering he was restricted- unlike Bledsoe though-i doubt the Cavs will be put in the position to match another teams big offer.

I don't know if I like Jordan Hill as an example.

That Dude is an enigma.

Some nights he plays lights out.

Others, he totally disappears.

Thompson is way more consistent when he gets major playing time.

TT is not the kinda guy to score big points often.

But, he gets you boards, gives you hustle every night.

Hill?...not so much.

Funny thing about salaries....

I read an article yesterday that suggested that Draymond Green deserves a max contract.

Initially, I laughed my ass off...

But, with the TV contracts and cap expanding.....max money will be changing.

Green is the ultimate intangibles guy and is a perfect fit in Golden State.

Would I give him a max deal?

Hell nooooooooooooooooooooo.

But, they might have to give him 13 plus or someone else will.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That Dude is an enigma.

Hill?...not so much.

I read an article yesterday that suggested that Draymond Green deserves a max contract.

Yah it is so hard to tell what the environment is going to be like once the new TV contract kicks in. 13M for a Draymond Green might not be that bad....it might be akin to giving him 7 million under this contract....same TT at 11 or 12. There is a lot of uncertainty out there

Kyrie on that 5 year deal that does not kick in till next year should be a big time steal one would think at 16 a year (with the annual raises of course)....

A lot of agents are afraid to sign there guys to long term deals right now because they really might end up looking stupid in the future.

I mean- lets assume the Thompson offer was real- which i dont think it was- maybe one of the contentions for his side was the length- maybe he takes a 2 year 24 deal but does not want to take a 4 year 52 deal.....

It will be a real new world here in the NBA soon and right now there is a ton of uncertainty for an agent getting a guy into a long term deal. Its why LeBron and Love look like they will prefer to go year to year for the time being

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kinda surprised James Jones made the team- but Mike Miller definitely was a nice get. Last year he played in all 82 games for the Griz and shot lights out from 3. He can definitely be a rotation contributor - especially for the 2.4 million or whatevera year we gave him- thats a steal- and really the first time LeBron actively contributed to the betterment of the Cavs.

Marion is just so bad on offense now its insane. He can still play some D- and does some decent things- but holy crap is his offense now just awful. Good thing he knows and accepts his role.

Did you see the stuff Dion was saying to the OKC media the last couple days how he didnt get the ball in Cleveland? unreal- there were games when he LED the team in shots--- YES LED THEM- with LeBron and Kyrie and Love on the team! lol

Dion is a Turd-Bird.

He was being all passive aggressive with his compliments of playing with Durant.

Just say you mad that Lebron wouldn't give you the ball!!!

I feel really bad for Reggie Jackson.

OKC has go to stop being so cheap and just pay that 4th guy.

This revolving door of talent is ridiculous.

Hindsight is 20/20. But, this all started with that Perk for Green trade.

Losing Harden was by far the worst.

But, if they think letting Jackson go, who is playing like stir-fried-shit right now, is a good idea because they have Waiters now...they have another thing coming.

Dion thinks he is a Superstar and will want to be paid like one.

Good luck with that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That Dude is an enigma.

Hill?...not so much.

I understand what you are saying on Hill- but if he is worth 9 million a year- its hard for me to believe Varejao is not worth 10 or Thompson a little more than that even....Its a good time to be a big man that has a little talent in the NBa...i think thats one of the reasons why the Cavs really liked Mozgov at his 5 million contract for this year and next year....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah it is so hard to tell what the environment is going to be like once the new TV contract kicks in. 13M for a Draymond Green might not be that bad....it might be akin to giving him 7 million under this contract....same TT at 11 or 12. There is a lot of uncertainty out there

Kyrie on that 5 year deal that does not kick in till next year should be a big time steal one would think at 16 a year (with the annual raises of course)....

A lot of agents are afraid to sign there guys to long term deals right now because they really might end up looking stupid in the future.

I mean- lets assume the Thompson offer was real- which i dont think it was- maybe one of the contentions for his side was the length- maybe he takes a 2 year 24 deal but does not want to take a 4 year 52 deal.....

It will be a real new world here in the NBA soon and right now there is a ton of uncertainty for an agent getting a guy into a long term deal. Its why LeBron and Love look like they will prefer to go year to year for the time being

I agree.

Look, we all like to take shots at the supposed frontrunner.

But, very few Teams would pass on acquiring him.

The guys that provide the best bang for the buck...imo are:

1. Curry

2. Milsap

3. Conley

4. Teague

5. Dirk/Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Kyrie- he has defintely matured. For only being 22 he has really stepped up his game. Hopefully Love starts playing for the Cavs like Aldridge does for the 24 year old Lillard. It really helps a PG to have a big man that can go for 23 and 12....Having said that I really hope they give Lillard a shot to be on the Olympic team. He didnt deserve to go home when a hobbled Derek Rose really didnt do much for them. ;)

In fairness, Kyrie has not ever had a Teammate the caliber of Aldridge....until now.

Currently, he is playing with the best player on the planet and that Team has been mediocre, until recently.

That's why so many of us criticize him....maybe unfairly.

It takes time to gel.

It's hard to remember that with all the pomp and circumstance from the media and the fans.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Look, we all like to take shots at the supposed frontrunner.

But, very few Teams would pass on acquiring him.

The guys that provide the best bang for the buck...imo are:

1. Curry

2. Milsap

3. Conley

4. Teague

5. Dirk/Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy

I totally agree---- I have liked Teague for a while.....and that Milsap deal was just outrageous. I didnt get it then and i dont get it now.

Did you watch the Cavs Clips game the other night? I was really impressed by Jordan (when he wasnt missing free throws)- that guy is so damn athletic for his size-and he is just huge.

You watch Mozgov- and saw how he really got his ass kicked against Jordans athleticism. He really got his ass kicked against the smaller and quick Warriors- and the smaller and athletic Suns. Losing Varejao REALLY hurts the Cavs against those type of teams where he excelled.

Mozgov is only really going to be effective against traditional centers- like yesterdays matchup against the aging Gasol is where he will be at his best. Having him against the Wiz and Nene and Gortat is a good matchup. Having him against the Hawks might be a problem- since he cant even come close to defending Milsapa nd horford is probably too athletic. I dunno about Toronto- but thats probably about 50/50 against Valuncuinas.

Yah- CP3 never really showed me that crazy competitiveness i remember from him. Maybe he is toning it down a little bit Spurs-style and saving something in the tank- which wouldnt bea bad idea- i think maybe he made that mistake in the past and wants to be ready and rearing in the playoffs- since thats all there is left for him to prove anything.

Mecca- seriously. Austin Rivers is so fucking bad. Delledova trashed him. I mean holy shit. Kyrie Irving I think threw a freaking party in his head when he saw Rivers was guarding him. I seriously watched Kyrie pull the ball out and treat Rivers with absolutely zero respect what so ever and just take him.

i kinda liked Bullocks potential too- it was gonna take a little while for him to develop into a playoff caliber rotation player- but the talent and length were there i think...I really dont like that move for the Clips

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying on Hill- but if he is worth 9 million a year- its hard for me to believe Varejao is not worth 10 or Thompson a little more than that even....Its a good time to be a big man that has a little talent in the NBa...i think thats one of the reasons why the Cavs really liked Mozgov at his 5 million contract for this year and next year....

You know I love me some Manimal.

But, 12 mil?......Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum!

You are correct.

Bigs always get overpaid.

You know Drummand and Monroe will get maxed with the deals Vuvecic and Favors got.

Monroe just won't get it from Detroit.

I say Lakers or Knicks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- I have been on dellevodas case for a while now- partly it isnt his fault since its not him thats plying him big time minutes and in fucking crunch time.

Delle missed BOTH free throws at the end ofthe game that was the Philly loss- he did redeem himself some what against the Clips with those FTs at theend..

in the last month Delle has had games where he played 36 minutes, 26, 21, 30, 34, 32, 39, 35, --and then we started getting healthy- 15, 24, 5, 11, 23, 13....I mean- that is just wretched any time he plays over 20....

having said that...

I would take him over Austin Rivers any day of the week. rivers played 12 minutes in that game and was a -19 in +- - he was 0/4 and played some of the worst D i have ever seen....

-also- I really liked Hawes on the Cavs- i have been surprised to see he has not been playing better. I thought he would be a great 3rd big man for you guys....that really surprises me

remember our buddy MMA? God I wish i could talk to him just once more- not because of the Cavs and the LeBron/Love stuff coming true like i thought it could- but because of Big Baby....

he went to the freaking mattresses for Big Baby....they should change his nickname to the DNP Baby now

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I love me some Manimal.

But, 12 mil?......Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum!

You are correct.

Bigs always get overpaid.

You know Drummand and Monroe will get maxed with the deals Vuvecic and Favors got.

Monroe just won't get it from Detroit.

I say Lakers or Knicks.

Orlando could blow it again with Vucevic - if they dont decide to max him out- and they should have internally made that decision a long time ago- they should have dealt him last off season.

i know both me and you HATED the Magic off season- everything from the drafting of Gordon and Payton where they took them- to the trading of Afflalo- to giving Frye all taht money...but they actually in retrospect did well in the Dwight deal- and if they mess this Vucevic asset up its gonna hurt them...

I saw a point you made the other day about signing up and coming hungry guys that are young to deals- and there is a lot of sense in that for the knicks and lakers...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree---- I have liked Teague for a while.....and that Milsap deal was just outrageous. I didnt get it then and i dont get it now.

Did you watch the Cavs Clips game the other night? I was really impressed by Jordan (when he wasnt missing free throws)- that guy is so damn athletic for his size-and he is just huge.

You watch Mozgov- and saw how he really got his ass kicked against Jordans athleticism. He really got his ass kicked against the smaller and quick Warriors- and the smaller and athletic Suns. Losing Varejao REALLY hurts the Cavs against those type of teams where he excelled.

Mozgov is only really going to be effective against traditional centers- like yesterdays matchup against the aging Gasol is where he will be at his best. Having him against the Wiz and Nene and Gortat is a good matchup. Having him against the Hawks might be a problem- since he cant even come close to defending Milsapa nd horford is probably too athletic. I dunno about Toronto- but thats probably about 50/50 against Valuncuinas.

Yah- CP3 never really showed me that crazy competitiveness i remember from him. Maybe he is toning it down a little bit Spurs-style and saving something in the tank- which wouldnt bea bad idea- i think maybe he made that mistake in the past and wants to be ready and rearing in the playoffs- since thats all there is left for him to prove anything.

Mecca- seriously. Austin Rivers is so fucking bad. Delledova trashed him. I mean holy shit. Kyrie Irving I think threw a freaking party in his head when he saw Rivers was guarding him. I seriously watched Kyrie pull the ball out and treat Rivers with absolutely zero respect what so ever and just take him.

i kinda liked Bullocks potential too- it was gonna take a little while for him to develop into a playoff caliber rotation player- but the talent and length were there i think...I really dont like that move for the Clips

I honestly think CP3 is just on the other side of his prime.

He can turn it on in spurts.

But, rarely for a full game:noidea:

Love me some Jordan.

Hated that fool with a passion before Doc.

Now he is a real defensive presence.

I'm nervous about his free agency this summer.

They have to give him a ma deal.

But, should they?

This Team is great for the highlight reel. But, can't really challenge for a chip.

How do you justify having 3 max guys on a 1st round out roster?:scratch:

I'm hoping Ballmer is still in a money-burning mood come July.

Please....If you care for me at all....

Never...EVER....mention Austin Rivers to me again:bawling:

It was like comedy hour when Kyrie crossed him over.

I was embarrassed for Doc.

Seriously, Farmar was trash.

But, if they wanted to rummage thru the Celtic's garbage bin, they should have traded for Jameer Nelson.

* looks both ways for Trojan Fan 12 *

Lets leave the failure by nepotism to the Staples Center Residents down the hall!

:bolt:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think CP3 is just on the other side of his prime.

He can turn it on in spurts.

But, rarely for a full game:noidea:

Love me some Jordan.

Hated that fool with a passion before Doc.

Now he is a real defensive presence.

I'm nervous about his free agency this summer.

They have to give him a ma deal.

But, should they?

This Team is great for the highlight reel. But, can't really challenge for a chip.

How do you justify having 3 max guys on a 1st round out roster?:scratch:

I'm hoping Ballmer is still in a money-burning mood come July.

Please....If you care for me at all....

Never...EVER....mention Austin Rivers to me again:bawling:

It was like comedy hour when Kyrie crossed him over.

I was embarrassed for Doc.

Seriously, Farmar was trash.

But, if they wanted to rummage thru the Celtic's garbage bin, they should have traded for Jameer Nelson.

* looks both ways for Trojan Fan 12 *

Lets leave the failure by nepotism to the Staples Center Residents down the hall!

:bolt:

I have learned the hard way that you dont say the words of the first name of a certain New Orleans Saints tight end, followed by the name of the bright yellow vehicle that brings children to school-

he who shall not be named....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando could blow it again with Vucevic - if they dont decide to max him out- and they should have internally made that decision a long time ago- they should have dealt him last off season.

i know both me and you HATED the Magic off season- everything from the drafting of Gordon and Payton where they took them- to the trading of Afflalo- to giving Frye all taht money...but they actually in retrospect did well in the Dwight deal- and if they mess this Vucevic asset up its gonna hurt them...

I saw a point you made the other day about signing up and coming hungry guys that are young to deals- and there is a lot of sense in that for the knicks and lakers...

Oh...they paid him this Summer.

It was a good deal for Orlando.

4yr/48 mil plus incentives.

They didn't extend Tobias Harris.

I mean, what is his market value?

He scores...that's about it:lol:

Over his four new seasons, Vucevic can earn $53 million — a figure that will become more friendly to the Magic once the revenue from the NBA’s new national television agreement inflates the annual salary-cap figure.

Orlando Magic sign Nik Vucevic to contract extension - Orlando Sentinel