• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shump & JR to Cleveland

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls have never beat a lebron team in the playoffs...but hey one can hope but isnt that the def of insanity?

Um, teams beat teams all the time in the regular season, 3-1 or even 4-0 but in the postseason? It's a different story. Sorry, if you aren't aware of that. There's a difference between the regular season and the postseason.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, teams beat teams all the time in the regular season, 3-1 or even 4-0 but in the postseason? It's a different story. Sorry, if you aren't aware of that. There's a difference between the regular season and the postseason.

Naw, DJ, the Cavs having a good couple of games in a row means that they will go undefeated the rest of the way. :lol:

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really thanks for that update

Now go back and tellme how many times the bulls have beat a lebron led team in the playoffs...ill give u a hint if u want?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, DJ, the Cavs having a good couple of games in a row means that they will go undefeated the rest of the way. :lol:

the Cavs will definitely lose plenty of more games this year-

but how they are playing right now is how many thought they would be playing all year- it just took time and health and a few moves to bring it together

This summer everyone that was a Cavs fan knew the team had holes and was not a finished product. They needed another perimeter defender, they needed a true center, and the probably needed another pure shooter- unless Miller and Dion really steppped up.

Mozgov is a true center with size. The guy is by no means a world beater- but he is solid- and when you are solid and all of a sudden start playing with LeBron/Kyrie/Love and all the spacing they provide- your game can really take off

Jr Smith has been head and shoulders better than anyone could have imagined. As a Cav he is shooting OVER 40% from 3- and is the perfect guy to take advantage of the spacing LeBron/Kyrie/Love supply. As he said in his interview- he has never played for a more talented team, there is absolutely zero pressure on his shoulders, and all he has to do is make open shots for the most part. Functionally- he has really outplayed Dion and there is no questioning that he has been a great teammate thus far.

Shumpert came back last night and did nothing less than play stellar defense and hit both of his 3 point attempts. He gives the Cavs what comes down to is a nine man rotation of LBJ, Kyrie, Love, TT, Mozgov, Smith, Marion, Shumpert, Delly.

If you would have watched the last few games you would have seen a HUGE difference between even their earlier big winning streak and whats happening now.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now go back and tellme how many times the bulls have beat a lebron led team in the playoffs...ill give u a hint if u want?

So LeBron is your God? I got it, moving it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if Mozgov is really able to counteract Gasol as well as he did that night the Bulls are in a little trouble vs. the Cavs.

I have a ton of respect for Chicago- their coach, their roster, and their depth- but Chicago has some real flaws.

First is Derek Rose is now who he used to be. He can still be really good on a night to night basis- but he cant bring it on a superstar level for all 7 games of a series- there is no doubt about that.

Even when Rose was healthy the Bulls problem was always scoring in the playoffs. With Roses regressing- they did get Gasol and Butler has stepped up- but can any of those guys get 10 pts in the 4th quarter when everyone knows they are going to get the ball to finish the game? The Cavs have AT LEAST 2 of those guys in Kyrie and Lebron. Its a big advantage

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is a huge difference in the team environment when you get rid of the one guy who really did not want to be their in Dion- and bring in 3 games from losing situations that are extremely happy to be here.

you cannot underestimate that

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @Cavs fans thinking that the regular season and playoffs are the same or that past Bulls teams not beating past Lebron teams means anything.

*edit* Just :lol: @Cavs fans.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is a huge difference in the team environment when you get rid of the one guy who really did not want to be their in Dion- and bring in 3 games from losing situations that are extremely happy to be here.

you cannot underestimate that

The post-trade hits just keep on coming :pound:

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ about 35 minutes ago
Dion Waiters praises Cavs, says he has heard from Irving and Thompson since trade but not LeBron: CLEVELAND:... SportsHoopla.com/1GP7k9v

Chris Haynes @ChrisBHaynes about 12 minutes ago
I asked Dion Waiters if he wanted LeBron James to call: 'He had his chance to reach out. I'm not losing any sleep':yahoo:

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @Cavs fans thinking that the regular season and playoffs are the same or that past Bulls teams not beating past Lebron teams means anything.

*edit* Just :lol: @Cavs fans.

So then what logic can you use to say the bulls can win? Cavs have the better more talented players and have beat them this year...place some counterfacts on how the bulls will win? I will bookmark it for a good laugh in the postseason

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Leking cat is about as big a homer as LTCF was.

This thread reads as a bunch of haters bashing the trade...were completley wrong and upset that i came in here and pointed it out

Btw jr swishs stats are much better that dion waiterrrrrs

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the fact that you're calling the trade a success after only a couple of games makes me doubt if you'll be here at all when the Cavs inevitably lose in the postseason.

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the fact that you're calling the trade a success after only a couple of games makes me doubt if you'll be here at all when the Cavs inevitably lose in the postseason.

I didn't call it a success, i just clowned the people saying it was a bad desperate trade when the pieces have fit

I know its early but dion is not even shooting 40% and it sure looks like mozgod fits well and shump went 3-3 in his 1st game back

I will be here whether they win or lose

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The post-trade hits just keep on coming :pound:

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ about 35 minutes ago
Dion Waiters praises Cavs, says he has heard from Irving and Thompson since trade but not LeBron: CLEVELAND:... SportsHoopla.com/1GP7k9v

Chris Haynes @ChrisBHaynes about 12 minutes ago
I asked Dion Waiters if he wanted LeBron James to call: 'He had his chance to reach out. I'm not losing any sleep':yahoo:

Shouldn't dion focus on improving his 39% fg percentage and 25% 3 pt

Instead of focusing on the best player in the league :lol:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't call it a success, i just clowned the people saying it was a bad desperate trade when the pieces have fit

I know its early but dion is not even shooting 40% and it sure looks like mozgod fits well and shump went 3-3 in his 1st game back

Unless you're saying this team will win a championship then you aren't saying much.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't dion focus on improving his 39% fg percentage and 25% 3 pt

Instead of focusing on the best player in the league :lol:

I don't remember him mentioning Anthony Davis:scratch:

Just kidding:pound:

Makes him look like a whinny little girl.

He should really stop taking the bait.

OKC's record really should be graded on a sliding scale because of the injuries.

All in all, he couldn't have landed in a better situation unless he went to the Spurs.

Pop would have strangled him:omg:.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L A new 'forever' Cavs fan..born Dec. 2014

And, there is nothing at all special or new about James' lead teams blowing out far inferior talent, especially in home games.
The results mean nothing. The stats mean nothing.
Anything less is for the most part unexpected and just fun when it happens.

Win that last 12 playoffs games, then come back and beat your chest...because without 16 playoff wins, the seasons a bust.

Signed,
A Heat fans whose lived through it for 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator: