• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Tom Brady retire after this year for the Pats?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady Football GIF

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, How about those Seahawks? I need to find that thread since I love the classics like Shakespeare, Milton, Melville, and Midnight Angel.
I think it got put into the Hall of Fame.
And by her entourage I assume you mean the all the voices in her head?
And here I was worried nobody would remember... Thank you

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should appreciate being able to watch the greatest football player who ever lived. Nobody has had a bigger impact for as long as Tom Brady has.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should appreciate being able to watch the greatest football player who ever lived. Nobody has had a bigger impact for as long as Tom Brady has.

That was always my stance. I did enjoy seeing 'someone else' in a Championship, but if you were alive and witnessed the whole Tom Brady 'experience' then you're lucky... I don't think anyone alive today will ever witness something like that again.... I mean MJ/Gretzky is about as close as it gets.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brady went to Tampa, there were those who thought that Brady would finally be exposed for the "system" QB he was.

And then the Pats missed the Playoffs for the first time in 7 years and Tampa goes to the Playoff's for the the first time in 7 Years.
Brady beats, Rodgers, Bree's and Mahomes ......and in the end, the only people exposed was them.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was always my stance. I did enjoy seeing 'someone else' in a Championship, but if you were alive and witnessed the whole Tom Brady 'experience' then you're lucky... I don't think anyone alive today will ever witness something like that again.... I mean MJ/Gretzky is about as close as it gets.

Yeah MJ was a bit different because a basketball player has more of an impact as there are only 5 players. He could shrug his shoulders and just take over a game in the 4th quarter, when he was playing they won the title most years and that's just not possible in the NFL.

But there should be no doubt that Tom Brady is the best football player of all time and we are lucky to have witnessed it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah MJ was a bit different because a basketball player has more of an impact as there are only 5 players. He could shrug his shoulders and just take over a game in the 4th quarter, when he was playing they won the title most years and that's just not possible in the NFL.

But there should be no doubt that Tom Brady is the best football player of all time and we are lucky to have witnessed it.

What's insane, is the Patriots won the title I'd argue 'most years'. And they were a WTF insane catch away from another...

I get what you're saying, Gretzky/MJ could influence the team more because of the # of players allowed on the court/ice, but the fact Brady did what he did... good lord. I can't imagine anyone will top his legacy... even Mahomes is starting to derp now that he's taking up so much of the Chiefs salary.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think TB should not retire until he throws 763 TD passes, one more than Barry Bonds' career number of Home Runs.