• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Bulls blow it up if they don't make finals?

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gordonture you still can't tell us all why you think the warriors will win 4 games out of 7 in the next round.
Be specific.

Also you judge everyone on how they look or what they're wearing.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gordonture you still can't tell us all why you think the warriors will win 4 games out of 7 in the next round.
Be specific.

Also you judge everyone on how they look or what they're wearing.

I never said I thought that in the first place. My mid-season pick to come out of the West was the Grizzlies. My pick right now, though, is the Warriors.

The injury to Conley and the way the Grizz faded down the stretch has me worried about their ability to take down the Warriors. I think they can make a series of it and won't be shocked if they pull it off, but I like the Warriors in 6 or 7.

BTW, The Spurs last year were a jump shooting team that took a lot of 3s.

Also, you have zero knowledge of how I judge people.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I thought that in the first place. My mid-season pick to come out of the West was the Grizzlies. My pick right now, though, is the Warriors.

The injury to Conley and the way the Grizz faded down the stretch has me worried about their ability to take down the Warriors. I think they can make a series of it and won't be shocked if they pull it off, but I like the Warriors in 6 or 7.

BTW, The Spurs last year were a jump shooting team that took a lot of 3s.

Also, you have zero knowledge of how I judge people.

The Spurs didn't take a lot of three last season, They only took some in the finals when they were up 20 because they wanted to blow out lebron and put him in his place.

The Spurs are an inside team with inside passing that is why they do so well every playoffs.

Conley is a nice player but the Grizzles use the post player to start the offense. The point guard just has to dribble to the far side line by the benches and pass into the post then move through. Or just dribble up and pass to the wing player and let him move to the far side line to pass into the post. I think Calathes and Udrih can do that just fine. The game really is easy if you make it easy. Its people like you that think they have to complicate things.

The Grizz are 14 and 8 in thier last 22 games, while they were even dealing with new players. They've been pretty consistent and they are clearly built for the playoffs. Even you would admit to that.

If I asked you who is more built for the playoffs would you say Grizzles or Warriors?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams make the unis young pattawon.. Not the unis make the teams.

The old Lakers and Celtics unis are legendary because those teams made them that way.

Am I really getting into this debate? :scratch:

Did the bright orange jerseys make the Tampa Bay Bucs go 0-16? Fuck I don't know, that team sucked tho I know that.

Here's a good example. My Rams pre-2000 and the yellow and royal unis. They sucked, then all of a sudden we won the Super Bowl. Then we changed to our current unis in 2000-2001 and then started the decline.

Sometimes old unis are better.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think you don't know how to read or think. I said that is one of the reasons they're better. I know everything about basketball and the jerseys do matter. I mean you wouldn't want to wear black trashbags out there in an extreme example.

Also riddle me this.

You know that little team logo on the back of so many teams shorts now days in the NBA? I bet you didn't know that no team that has that has ever really come close to winning a championship in the NBA. Coincidence? NO, half the teams have had it since 2006.

That's 9 long years and not one of those 15 teams have won the Championship.

The odds of that happening are about 1/10 on their own.

It's because it looks HORRIBLE and the players know it so it affects their play.

Even the thunder underachieved over the past 5 years and it's mainly due to this.
They usually do less in wins and playoff advancing than you'd think they should considering the players they have had. The only year they went to the Finals was 100% due to the refs rigging the 12' WCF. I mean really? Is anyone with a straight face going to say that San Antonio really lost 4 straight playoff games?
Also Duncan in that series only averaged 1.9 free throws per game and was being guarded by the most foul pronce player in league history Kendrick perkins.

Look at the Charlotte Hornets. Jordan for years wanted to change the name from bobcats because it didn't sound like an NBA team name to something like "Flight". He's finally just now been able to change it back to the Hornets but they messed up on the logo design and court design. WAY TOO BOXY and amatuerish design. If I can even say it's a design. The court actually caused them injuries. The surface has too many boxy lines and many players don't get into a flow rhythm on it because it's so boxy. Also I even saw several players trip over nothing on that court.

raptors will never win anything as long as they're the raptors.
same with pelicans. That is a horrible name and they underachieved. They have a great no nonsince coach, and maybe the best overall player in the NBA but they couldn't even win a game in the playoffs and they barely make the playoffs. They underperformed. The media won't tell you these things. They want to paint a rosey picture for all young teams.

And now I see that the Bucks who already have one of the worst looking courts ever and some of the worst looking jerseys ever. Red and Green just don't go together, this isn't Christmas. I see they had one of these atari computers draw up a boxy ass deer face. No rhythm and no creativeness.

The logos that are drawn well in the NBA are drawn by hand and by a real artist.

Grizzles
Mavericks
Bulls
Cavs
Spurs
etc

:wtf:

You must be an Oregon fan.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams make the unis young pattawon.. Not the unis make the teams.

The old Lakers and Celtics unis are legendary because those teams made them that way.

Am I really getting into this debate? :scratch:

Did the bright orange jerseys make the Tampa Bay Bucs go 0-16? Fuck I don't know, that team sucked tho I know that.

Here's a good example. My Rams pre-2000 and the yellow and royal unis. They sucked, then all of a sudden we won the Super Bowl. Then we changed to our current unis in 2000-2001 and then started the decline.

Sometimes old unis are better.
That's my point. Old unis are better. That's what I was saying. Because they didn't use a computer to design them. A computer can't outdesign an artist that is my point.

the new logos some of these teams are going with are wretched.

Take the Rockets of 96 with those new unis they had that were poorly designed probably by a computer.
they sucked with those jerseys and they had the best team in the NBA talent wise but looked horrible on the court.

The had Hakeem, Barkley and Drexler. Talk about Superteams. And no, they weren't that old. Hakeem and them were only about 34. That's actually young for a good athlete.

They should've been better and kept the old Red and yellow jerseys that they won back to back titles with and went to 3 Finals.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot to owning a great business or franchise.

If you took business school you would know that a great logo can help a business or franchise.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want them to bring back the short shorts?
No, did I say that. Do you want to bring back the short shorts. You seem to be thinking about them a lot bring them up out of no where.

I'm talking about the colors and designs of the jerseys

The length is fine now. I was just watching a highlight on tv a few seconds ago to see where they're wearing them and it's about about 6 inches above their knee. Atleast the Spurs and Clippers were doing that.

Don't try to make it more than it is. Everyone knows Jerseys, logos, court design matter some.

Even the NBA knows this because they're always trying to change the jerseys to sell more merchandise. So even they know it matters.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, did I say that. Do you want to bring back the short shorts. You seem to be thinking about them a lot bring them up out of no where.

I'm talking about the colors and designs of the jerseys

The length is fine now. I was just watching a highlight on tv a few seconds ago to see where they're wearing them and it's about about 6 inches above their knee. Atleast the Spurs and Clippers were doing that.

Don't try to make it more than it is. Everyone knows Jerseys, logos, court design matter some.

Even the NBA knows this because they're always trying to change the jerseys to sell more merchandise. So even they know it matters.

You were the one who brought up uniforms. It was also you who said that the old uniforms were better. Well, the old uniforms had short shorts. Therefore, since uniforms are obviously important to you and you liked the old uniforms better, it seems obvious that you want the short shorts back.

It's okay. It's 2015, no one's gonna judge you or your alternative lifestyle.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one who brought up uniforms. It was also you who said that the old uniforms were better. Well, the old uniforms had short shorts. Therefore, since uniforms are obviously important to you and you liked the old uniforms better, it seems obvious that you want the short shorts back.

It's okay. It's 2015, no one's gonna judge you or your alternative lifestyle.

I'm sorry did they have short shorts in 1995? Cause that is the old ones.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tod Wilk u selling uniforms? Because if u are, I'll give u $20 for a black Pippen jersey

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trojanfan is has an alternative sex life with the same sex. He's obcessed with short shorts.

He brought them up.

I was talking about logos and court design.