• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Bulls blow it up if they don't make finals?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing about Love injury and JR likely out 2-5 games, IT IS NOW OR NEVER for the Bulls
The Bucks are giving the Bulls fits in this series.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Jason Kidd a helluva lot of credit in this series. He has helped elevate his young players to play hard and smart.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible but Milwaukee is a bad matchup for Chicago. Milwaukee been the better team in my opinion in 3 of the 5 games
The Bucks still need another consistent scoring threat in my opinion.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the definition in blowing it up, but Mirotic, Snell, and Jimmy Butler have a bright future in the NBA. And don't sleep on Douggy McBuckets either. I like Etwan Moore as well.

Rose, Noah, and especially Gasol are aging bodies for sure, but this team just needs to play some D and be unselfish. If they can do that, they whip some ass.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't make the Finals or atleast come very close (game 7, 1 point game with 10 seconds left) They should definitely get a new coach. Cause they have talent there. I'm sick of the new NBA where coaches get 5-6 years of doing nothing and not advancing in the playoffs before the owner finally gets a new or better coach.

2-3 years is enough to see what a coach can do. If they don't advance and get past lebron than they should change coaches becasue thibbs has had about 5 years

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks still need another consistent scoring threat in my opinion.

Yeah, and they need better rebounders and post players.
Also they need better jerseys and court. They need to go back to the Dark Green and Light Green jerseys of the 80's. Also they need a better looking court.

Things like this do matter. Look at the Hawks that changed thier logo back to the better 80's one and now they're a 1 seed.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell we have to beat Milwaukee first.

These guys are looking ahead and getting outplayed. Game 5 at home was a dam disgrace. Bucks are bringing the intensity and defense that the Bulls have not matched at all.

Once we beat the Bucks we can figure out a way to try to stop Kyrie and Lebron.

there is no way. Limit...you mean :nono:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Thibbs is overrated. He is known as a guy who runs his players into the ground and Noah has all of sudden looked extremely worn out and tired this season. Blow it up if they don't make finals? Probably. If they can't beat Cavs with Love out completely and Smith missing 2 games, they aren't going to beat them anytime soon. There is something to be said about being a consistent playoff team for years, but when you don't even have a finals appearance to show for it, it is a failure. I'd rather my team blow everything up and start over than be content with being an also ran.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't make the Finals or atleast come very close (game 7, 1 point game with 10 seconds left) They should definitely get a new coach. Cause they have talent there. I'm sick of the new NBA where coaches get 5-6 years of doing nothing and not advancing in the playoffs before the owner finally gets a new or better coach.

2-3 years is enough to see what a coach can do. If they don't advance and get past lebron than they should change coaches becasue thibbs has had about 5 years

thibs is gone either way but what he did with the previous 2 bulls teams was nothing short of amazing

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thibs is gone either way but what he did with the previous 2 bulls teams was nothing short of amazing

What did he do? barely make the playoffs in the East.

Frankly Butler was ready to start and be an All Star as a Rookie but instead Thibbs thought it'd be a good idea to give him a D in class and send him to a developement league.
That was a poor move by Thibbs.

Butler is and was a throwback to the 90's. When players would come in right away and average 20 then 25 the second year. Also he's a throwback because he's a post up player and plays bigger than his size.

Thibbs was too fixiated on Deng and getting him lousy long jumpers all game.

They should've been winning 55 games every season.

Last edited by a moderator:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he do? barely make the playoffs in the East.

Frankly Butler was ready to start and be an All Star as a Rookie but instead Thibbs thought it'd be a good idea to give him a D in class and send him to a developement league.
That was a poor move by Thibbs.

Butler is and was a throwback to the 90's. When players would come in right away and average 20 then 25 the second year. Also he's a throwback because he's a post up player and plays bigger than his size.

Thibbs was too fixiated on Deng and getting him lousy long jumpers all game.

They should've been winning 55 games every season.

butler had no confidence offensively last yr. he admitted it

2013- won 45 games and got to the second rd without rose, deng, and noah. it was nate robinson and marco bellineli carrying the offense

2014- won 48 games when bulls management was trying to tank with dj Augustine and kirk hinrich as their go to players down the stretch of games. butler was awful on the offensive end the entire wizards series.

thibs has faults but he is an amazing coach. it is hard to watch him coach a team that didn't show up for most of their games in the 2nd half of the season. hopefully they put it together but it is hard to imagine. he will find a job quickly at the end of this season

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and they need better rebounders and post players.
Also they need better jerseys and court. They need to go back to the Dark Green and Light Green jerseys of the 80's. Also they need a better looking court.

Things like this do matter. Look at the Hawks that changed thier logo back to the better 80's one and now they're a 1 seed.
So in your opinion changing the uniforms getting a new logo will make them even better. :scratch:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only person u really can trade is Gibson and Maybe Noah.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bucks get a scorer and add Parker this team will be really good.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good. cause the top seems to be about 45 wins a season. Unless a competent owner bought them.

Cause there's very important things that only the owner can change that hinder that franchise.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your opinion changing the uniforms getting a new logo will make them even better. :scratch:

No, I think you don't know how to read or think. I said that is one of the reasons they're better. I know everything about basketball and the jerseys do matter. I mean you wouldn't want to wear black trashbags out there in an extreme example.

Also riddle me this.

You know that little team logo on the back of so many teams shorts now days in the NBA? I bet you didn't know that no team that has that has ever really come close to winning a championship in the NBA. Coincidence? NO, half the teams have had it since 2006.

That's 9 long years and not one of those 15 teams have won the Championship.

The odds of that happening are about 1/10 on their own.

It's because it looks HORRIBLE and the players know it so it affects their play.

Even the thunder underachieved over the past 5 years and it's mainly due to this.
They usually do less in wins and playoff advancing than you'd think they should considering the players they have had. The only year they went to the Finals was 100% due to the refs rigging the 12' WCF. I mean really? Is anyone with a straight face going to say that San Antonio really lost 4 straight playoff games?
Also Duncan in that series only averaged 1.9 free throws per game and was being guarded by the most foul pronce player in league history Kendrick perkins.

Look at the Charlotte Hornets. Jordan for years wanted to change the name from bobcats because it didn't sound like an NBA team name to something like "Flight". He's finally just now been able to change it back to the Hornets but they messed up on the logo design and court design. WAY TOO BOXY and amatuerish design. If I can even say it's a design. The court actually caused them injuries. The surface has too many boxy lines and many players don't get into a flow rhythm on it because it's so boxy. Also I even saw several players trip over nothing on that court.

raptors will never win anything as long as they're the raptors.
same with pelicans. That is a horrible name and they underachieved. They have a great no nonsince coach, and maybe the best overall player in the NBA but they couldn't even win a game in the playoffs and they barely make the playoffs. They underperformed. The media won't tell you these things. They want to paint a rosey picture for all young teams.

And now I see that the Bucks who already have one of the worst looking courts ever and some of the worst looking jerseys ever. Red and Green just don't go together, this isn't Christmas. I see they had one of these atari computers draw up a boxy ass deer face. No rhythm and no creativeness.

The logos that are drawn well in the NBA are drawn by hand and by a real artist.

Grizzles
Mavericks
Bulls
Cavs
Spurs
etc

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that little team logo on the back of so many teams shorts now days in the NBA? I bet you didn't know that no team that has that has ever really come close to winning a championship in the NBA. Coincidence? NO, half the teams have had it since 2006.

That's 9 long years and not one of those 15 teams have won the Championship.

The odds of that happening are about 1/10 on their own.

It's because it looks HORRIBLE and the players know it so it affects their play.

:stephena: