• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Lebron be the new logo on the nba jerseys?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be worth noting that without the NBA, Kobe's r*pe charge would have likely stuck.
without basketball he wouldnt of had the money to pay her off. I mean- if that thing went to trial who knows what that Colorado jury would have done if you keep the NBA in the picture.

She was less than credible though as you could have started a new human civilization in a distant galaxy with the contents of her undergarments

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. THERE are 29 other teams with 10 players min who also contribute. LEBRON Is only of the 300 players or or more that contribute. Without the NBA LIVE is nothing

He is still the top choice and that is a fact. Again, never said it should happen, maybe you shouldnt be so sensitive since you hate Lebron so much lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: A lot easier to look the best when you got Shaq right next to you and this ^^ is all wrong. Try again.
This theory might make sense if only Kobe had never won again without Shaq.........And won back 2 back without him, proving it wasn't a fluke!!!:laugh3:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This theory might make sense if only Kobe had never won again without Shaq.........And won back 2 back without him, proving it wasn't a fluke!!!:laugh3:

Oh it was a fluke alright!:D

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is the face of the NBA, Kobe? :pound:
No such thing as the face, but I would promote that the face of the NBA is all of the players, coaches and fans collectively. Kobe is history - he's playing for that 25 million bro and going to cruise this year and let the young players develop. I tr
So who is the face of the NBA, Kobe? :pound:

The face of the NBA if there is one is all of the players collectively combined with the coaches and other partners. This isn't a one man organization and never has been. That's flat out retarded. The NBA existed before Magic Johnson and went on with him as it did Kareem, Bill Walton, Michael Jordan and as it will when Kobe is gone and even your Lebron. Lebron did not make the NBA. The NBA made Lebron. Time and circumstance is the only thing that is credited to Lebron's success.

As far as Kobe is concerned - He is history. He is going to cruise for his 25 million and let the young players develop. Kobe is barely relevant, but I do think he is trying to develop a better game from the outside so that he can assist more without doing nearly as much hard work. He used to have a nice stroke from three point land, so here is hoping he finds his stroke before the season ends

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is it's mostly haters. So Lebron has impacted the haters more than the nut huggers.

and at least you admit you're a nut hugger...:lol:

btw it's our right in this country NOT to like someone. so i'm not sure WHO it is that's actually impacted more...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still get pissed seeing anyone not grandfathered to 23 wearing that number. Fucking lerch Ilyasova comes to mind with the pistons. I guess Riley in Miami retired it, thought it was an NBA wide thing.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The logo should be a gif of Ricky Davis trying to shoot the ball off his own hoop to get a triple double.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KOBE BRYANT IN HIS PRIME was better then Lebron ever was. Just saying

While I personally disagree... its not an outrageous claim. Kobe is one of the all time greats.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The logo should be a gif of Ricky Davis trying to shoot the ball off his own hoop to get a triple double.

Great clip of Ricky. On that play, I learned that stats aren't automatically given.