• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Peterson Tweet

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just saying if Sherman is so freakin god like why not match him up with more #1's? He played on the same side of the field 99% of the time. If Sherman is the #1 CB in the game why is he so one dimensional?

Answer: Because we don't need to.

Seattle seldom masks alignments. Seattle tends to play straight up. One advantage is that Hawk players learn their position that much better. It is for the opponent to change their plan when facing Seattle. Not the other way around.
The Saints painted a Seahawk logo on their practice field before last year's divisional round. Every team that visits The Clink has to have noise to drown out their practices. OMAHA OMAHA. LOL.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Seattle is good enough on both sides of the defense that Sherman doesn't have to follow around the #1 speaks loud and clear. It says Sherman is a Shutdown CB but the guy on the other side .. well he is also lmao. There is a reason the Hawks have the #1 Defense in the NFL.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just saying if Sherman is so freakin god like why not match him up with more #1's? He played on the same side of the field 99% of the time. If Sherman is the #1 CB in the game why is he so one dimensional?

He does cover teams #1 at times .... Seahawks just stick the the defensive philosophy they have but to say Sherman doesn't move around is simply false ... Did you watch the NFC title game ? What defense was Sherman running with everything on the line and a Super Bowl trip in the balance... LOCKED one on one all alone .... That's called confidence by a team in the biggest moments ....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny because Peterson just said getting the most money was extremely important to him... WTF man it just show's how the money thing is and ego thing... If he got 1 more dollar than Sherman he'd be happy because to him that one extra dollar means he must be better.... LOL money is paper bro... You can make 10 trillion and it still comes down to playing football.. MORE money does not mean your better....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL PP can't keep Sherman off his mind. Now he says he is just having fun with it and thinks Sherman isn't having fun. Sherman never said Anything about PP till PP started talking smack.

Oh BTW PP Not only is Sherman having fun he is laughing every time you bring up his name or when reporters ask you about Sherman. Not only is he on your mind PP he is on everyones mind even when it was supposed to be "your day" LMAO
:yahoo:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you guys are blind homers. Sherman once again instigated the entire thing with the timing of his retweet. The guy can't sign an extension without Sherman getting upset.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you guys are blind homers. Sherman once again instigated the entire thing with the timing of his retweet. The guy can't sign an extension without Sherman getting upset.

Leave then. Let us live in our ignorance.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has to call some of you idiots out... most Hawks fans on here seem pretty reasonable for the most part so this thread surprised me a bit. Oh well.

Your taking it the wrong way. It actual a sign of respect, heck if PP wasn't any good...no response.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are really underestimating Peterson. There are 4 corners in a league of their own and he is one of them

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has to call some of you idiots out... most Hawks fans on here seem pretty reasonable for the most part so this thread surprised me a bit. Oh well.

Maybe you have reading comprehension skills. Just leave. Think how happy you might be not reading posts from Seahawks fans on a SEAHAWKS fan FORUM.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are really underestimating Peterson. There are 4 corners in a league of their own and he is one of them

Nobody is underestimating the skills of PP and his play, he's a hell of a player just not better then Sherm. If our backfield was that piss poor and our #2 CB was guarbage then you would see Sherm covering the #1 WR far more then you do now. Thankfully we don't have to deal with that.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because they give him a side of the field to work with. ET says Sherman makes him look better because he knows that they don't have to worry about him for help. People are still hung up on his draft report but the game has changed. A while back people were hung up with 40 times on WR's but since the entire league has gone WC they want big receivers with hands. Sherman's a converted reception receiver with great length and ball catching skills so he's perfect to cover that type of receiver. If he didn't get injured and played out his career at WR he probably would have been a late rounder at that position. Teams don't throw at him and he still blows everyone else away as far as INT's go.

But as far as the twitter rant goes, I think the antics are getting annoying. He started it and when someone decides to respond it's like arguing with a 10 year old who wants to get the last word in no matter what.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
www pro-football-reference com/players/P/PetePa00.htm
www profootballfocus com/blog/2014/05/14/corners-getting-paid/
wp advancedfootballanalytics com/defenderstats.php?pos=CB
(regular season)

....................Sherman 2013.........Peterson 2013
Ints:......................8............................3
AV: ......................15 .........................11
TD returns:.............1............................0
TD given up:...........1............................7
Opp Pass rating:.....47.3.......................91.3
WPA:....................1.57.......................0.90
EPA:.....................45.3 ......................26.2
Assists:.................14...........................2

but peterson gets beat by other teams best WRs so those 7 touchdowns he gave up is pretty good its way better than shermans 1

(Edit - WizardHawk Just use periods instead of spaces when trying to format stats. Crude, but easier to read)

Last edited by a moderator:

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate how this website messed up my stats board

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate how this website messed up my stats board

Thats the thing that pisses off seahawks fans. Our guy Statistically dominates every category you can find, and people say well stats dont mean anything.........

Our second year qb has the most wins and best numbers (save for marino) ever for a second year qb and were told those dont mean anything........

I hate how other fans are complaining about Seahawks fans talking about Seahawks stuff in articles about seahawks or on the seahawks forum

We were told win a ring then pop off....well we got our ring and are popping off, if you dont like it feel free to leave the seahawks board. Im sure theres plenty of Carson Palmer threads you can be reading on the cardinal board and ill guarantee you there aren't any hawks fans there.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any of us putting him down. Giving up 7 vs 1 is just a stat.
I'm sure every Hawk fan prefers Sherm over PP. When we hear otherwise, it is our right to voice our opinion. Again, I bet all Hawk fans respect PP.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing that pisses off seahawks fans. Our guy Statistically dominates every category you can find, and people say well stats dont mean anything.........

Our second year qb has the most wins and best numbers (save for marino) ever for a second year qb and were told those dont mean anything........

I hate how other fans are complaining about Seahawks fans talking about Seahawks stuff in articles about seahawks or on the seahawks forum

We were told win a ring then pop off....well we got our ring and are popping off, if you dont like it feel free to leave the seahawks board. Im sure theres plenty of Carson Palmer threads you can be reading on the cardinal board and ill guarantee you there aren't any hawks fans there.

people will never give credit when credit is due in my facebook im on a page where we discuss sports topics you wouldnt believe the trash i hear from people dogging sherman. "that tipped pass is no big deal your acting like crabtree is an elite QB its not even a top 50 play of the whole season" people just wont quit they are crossing their fingers and praying that the hawks and richard sherman will fall