• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman and browner face 4 games suspensions

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to schef´s twitter

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For PED's they're appealing the suspension...

---

In other NFCWest CB news, Janoris Jenkins has 2 INTS and 2 TDs

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culliver > Jenkins

:tape2:

well those 2 picks were thrown right at him. Maybe Jenkins career will be better but right now I'll take Cully.

Speaking of which were the refs yesterday making ticky tacky calls? Especially the holding calls on both offense and defense?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gets to see Browner and Sherman's lack of straight line speed because of their innate ability to ride a WR down the field like Seabiscuit and not get called for holding, PI, etc. I still don't think they are that good, I just think the NFL officials are too pussy to make the appropriate calls because it quite literally happens on EVERY passing play. I'd be good at CB too if they allowed me to hop onto a WR's back like a fucking JanSport.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... well CK is known as Optimus Prime to us posters.....

Was it Cully that may have been called Starscream?

I honestly thought this came from somewhere besides the boards I just never asked. Still Optimus was a good guy.... Sherman is an asshole. Justin Smith can be Grimlock.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I honestly thought this came from somewhere besides the boards I just never asked. Still Optimus was a good guy.... Sherman is an asshole. Justin Smith can be Grimlock.

Maybe I like what I'm about to say because I'm also a no nonsense type of guy usually, but I like what Justin said when they asked him what his nickname should be considering guys give themselves nicknames and take on nicknames so often now. He said, "Hey, man. I'm just Justin Smith."