• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman and browner face 4 games suspensions

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Clyde, I don't get the venom towards Janoris. Nobody's should cal him a great CB yet, but I think he's playing quite admirably for a rookie; and he looks like a guy who could be a pain in the ass for years to come.

Granted, he was one of the more d-baggy prospects in recent memory, but I'm just talking about his on-field performance.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I like what I'm about to say because I'm also a no nonsense type of guy usually, but I like what Justin said when they asked him what his nickname should be considering guys give themselves nicknames and take on nicknames so often now. He said, "Hey, man. I'm just Justin Smith."

That's awesome. That mentality is why the guy is so good.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clyde, I don't get the venom towards Janoris. Nobody's should cal him a great CB yet, but I think he's playing quite admirably for a rookie; and he looks like a guy who could be a pain in the ass for years to come.

Granted, he was one of the more d-baggy prospects in recent memory, but I'm just talking about his on-field performance.

There's nothing but pure hatred and bias towards Janoris. People on this board are hypocrites and would never admit when they are wrong about a prospect. They would rather create propaganda to support their false claim rather than admit that the man is an amazing young player. I just like entertaining the hypocrisy of some of the regulars on this board when it comes to Janoris. For one to say that Cully is better than Janoris and bring out PFF stats as their only proof is a phucking donkey. If Cully wasn't black I would pull the race card here but being that they represent the same race, I simply don't get the hatred about the guy. I guess it's his arrest record. Funny thing is Bryce Brown received the same treatment when the Eagles drafted him, and guess right, he's tearing it up as well. Another huge steal from the '12 class. Yet, those same regulars would never admit it. Never...!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that does it. Enjoy golfing Sherman.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good to see you're recognizing it.

Wait, Jenkins scored twice yesterday. I assume you're voting for him in the pro bowl everyday.

Cully is Aaron Rodgers so, it wasn't a far fetched assessment of me saying Cully > Jenkins.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's been one of the worse pure coverage corners in the league. He makes big plays, of course, but he sacrifices SO MUCH in coverage. And the venom comes from the people on this board who've already came to the conclusion that he should've been the pick in the first round based on a few big plays.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There's nothing but pure hatred and bias towards Janoris. People on this board are hypocrites and would never admit when they are wrong about a prospect. They would rather create propaganda to support their false claim rather than admit that the man is an amazing young player. I just like entertaining the hypocrisy of some of the regulars on this board when it comes to Janoris. For one to say that Cully is better than Janoris and bring out PFF stats as their only proof is a phucking donkey. If Cully wasn't black I would pull the race card here but being that they represent the same race, I simply don't get the hatred about the guy. I guess it's his arrest record. Funny thing is Bryce Brown received the same treatment when the Eagles drafted him, and guess right, he's tearing it up as well. Another huge steal from the '12 class. Yet, those same regulars would never admit it. Never...!

I wasn't going to but now I have to interject. I asked this last time and didn't get a response. Who on here used PFF as their ONLY proof?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Umm, Bingo, I was one of the posters that was willing to Janoris with our first round pick. If he has a good career, I'm not wrong.

That being said, he was absolutely torched a few weeks in a row and you acted as if he were Revis-reincarnate.

The suggestion of racism just gets a big fat fuck you.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As for evidence, a few weeks ago Jenkins gave up in a single game the equivalent number of catches and yards that Cully had in the SEASON to that point.

You say PFF isn't enough evidence (although PFF is the source, the evidence is completion %age allowed, catches allowed, yards allowed, TDs allowed and QB rating when thrown at).

What is your evidence that Jenkins is better than Cully?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's been one of the worse pure coverage corners in the league. He makes big plays, of course, but he sacrifices SO MUCH in coverage. And the venom comes from the people on this board who've already came to the conclusion that he should've been the pick in the first round based on a few big plays.

Funny thing is, Cully doesn't sacrifice a thing and he still gets raped :hdn: on a weekly basis. He should be embarrassed of himself being the only corner in the league to allow Jason Campbell to pass for a TD. Sh8 I'm afraid of him lining up against Brian Quick once more. I'm just happy Hixon and the Giants may not make the playoffs. If he didn't hold Lance Moore's Jersey yesterday he would have gave up yet another big TD. If our corners were the a$$ of our defense, he'd be the annoying hemorrhoid in that unit.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Funny thing is, Cully doesn't sacrifice a thing and he still gets raped :hdn: on a weekly basis. He should be embarrassed of himself being the only corner in the league to allow Jason Campbell to pass for a TD. Sh8 I'm afraid of him lining up against Brian Quick once more. I'm just happy Hixon and the Giants may not make the playoffs. If he didn't hold Lance Moore's Jersey yesterday he would have gave up yet another big TD. If our corners were the a$$ of our defense, he'd be the annoying hemorrhoid in that unit.

The fact that you say he gets raped on a weekly basis is the most ridiculous thing said on this board. Ever.

He allowed Brandon Marshall to beat him on a jump ball. What a loser.

God you sound like a tool when discussing Culliver.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As for evidence, a few weeks ago Jenkins gave up in a single game the equivalent number of catches and yards that Cully had in the SEASON to that point.

You say PFF isn't enough evidence (although PFF is the source, the evidence is completion %age allowed, catches allowed, yards allowed, TDs allowed and QB rating when thrown at).

What is your evidence that Jenkins is better than Cully?

All the other nonsense you were asking sounded like this to me: :blah:

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The fact that you say he gets raped on a weekly basis is the most ridiculous thing said on this board. Ever.

He allowed Brandon Marshall to beat him on a jump ball. What a loser.

God you sound like a tool when discussing Culliver.

:brick:
Idiot, don't you remember it was you, Clyde, and Pozz that compared him to be the Aaron Rodgers of corners. Yet I'm the tool that when discussing Cully :wtf:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

All the other nonsense you were asking sounded like this to me: :blah:

Gotcha. You have no evidence. You bring up Hixon's game. He caught 4 balls for 78 yards and 0 TDs. That's Cully's worst game of the year.

Jenkins had a week where he allowed 9 catches for 121 yards and 1 TD. That was 1 GAME.

I legitimately wonder if you're related to Jenkins. Your Culliver criticism to build up Jenkins is Cazic-like.

Seriously, you brought up racism, then dismissed the fact that Culliver is statistically better in EVERY category except interceptions as irrelevant.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:brick:
Idiot, don't you remember it was you, Clyde, and Pozz that compared him to be the Aaron Rodgers of corners. Yet I'm the tool that when discussing Cully :wtf:

First of all ". . .compared him to be the. . ." is one of the ugliest sentences ever written.

The fact that you don't understand analogy is not surprising. No one compared him to Rodgers. The comparison was as follows:

You said it didn't matter that Culliver was statistically superior to Jenkins in EVERY CATEGORY for CBs at the time, Jenkins was having a better year.

Rodgers came up because that ridiculous assertion you made was compared to saying Alex Smith had a better 2011 than Aaron Rodgers despite Rodgers statistical superiority.

I wish you could understand that, because it's the kind of thing a 15 year old would understand. Unfortunately you didn't. At least I hope you didn't because the other option is that you tried to change the subject because you knew you were beaten. That would be a sign of weakness and cowardice normally seen on this board from TobyTyler and no one else.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And Bingo, let's remember, you brought RACE into this discussion.

About two black men.