• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman and browner face 4 games suspensions

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:brick:
Idiot, don't you remember it was you, Clyde, and Pozz that compared him to be the Aaron Rodgers of corners. Yet I'm the tool that when discussing Cully :wtf:

I challenge you to find me saying anything close to that. C'mon, Bingo. I know you're not that lazy.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotcha. You have no evidence. You bring up Hixon's game. He caught 4 balls for 78 yards and 0 TDs. That's Cully's worst game of the year.

Jenkins had a week where he allowed 9 catches for 121 yards and 1 TD. That was 1 GAME.

I legitimately wonder if you're related to Jenkins. Your Culliver criticism to build up Jenkins is Cazic-like.

Seriously, you brought up racism, then dismissed the fact that Culliver is statistically better in EVERY category except interceptions as irrelevant.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Cazic was 5 years ahead of you morons. He knew Alex Smith was washed or dead weight before you even knew it. But the masses ridiculed him for it. :lm:

And I'm telling you now that Cully does not have "it" to play the position. You, Clyde, and Pozz willl once again catch on with the enlightened ones 5 years from now. History tends to repeat itself.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cazic was 5 years ahead of you morons. He knew Alex Smith was washed or dead weight before you even knew it. But the masses ridiculed him for it. :lm:

And I'm telling you now that Cully does not have "it" to play the position. You, Clyde, and Pozz willl once again catch on with the enlightened ones 5 years from now. History tends to repeat itself.

Cazic said JTO, Troy Smith and Shaun Hill were better than Alex Smith.

It's now become clear however, that you are simply trolling hoping to save face.

Once again you ignore all content in the post relevant to the discussion at hand, because in your mind Janoris Jenkins is flawless and anytime it appears he makes a mistake, it's Chris Culliver's fault.

Did Cully steal your girl?

There's some quality images in here of Jenkins watching Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb torch the Rams QB with long hair wearing #21.

Do you know who that might be?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CULLY IN DA HOUSE!

I should have put him in instead of Woodley in Sharks league. Just for you Bungo!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First of all ". . .compared him to be the. . ." is one of the ugliest sentences ever written.

The fact that you don't understand analogy is not surprising. No one compared him to Rodgers. The comparison was as follows:

You said it didn't matter that Culliver was statistically superior to Jenkins in EVERY CATEGORY for CBs at the time, Jenkins was having a better year.

Rodgers came up because that ridiculous assertion you made was compared to saying Alex Smith had a better 2011 than Aaron Rodgers despite Rodgers statistical superiority.

I wish you could understand that, because it's the kind of thing a 15 year old would understand. Unfortunately you didn't. At least I hope you didn't because the other option is that you tried to change the subject because you knew you were beaten. That would be a sign of weakness and cowardice normally seen on this board from TobyTyler and no one else.

Typical Imac, your d*ck gets hard once you catch grammatical errors. Oooooh Yes. Yes... Yess..... I caught Bingo! Oooohhh Yessss! Soooo Good! I've been exposed to your tendencies for 10 years now. I've witnessed all sorts of forums and boards. Yet your little girly tendencies remain the same over the years. You jack off to grammatical errors (your little fettish).

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cazic said JTO, Troy Smith and Shaun Hill were better than Alex Smith.

It's now become clear however, that you are simply trolling hoping to save face.

Once again you ignore all content in the post relevant to the discussion at hand, because in your mind Janoris Jenkins is flawless and anytime it appears he makes a mistake, it's Chris Culliver's fault.

Did Cully steal your girl?

There's some quality images in here of Jenkins watching Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb torch the Rams QB with long hair wearing #21.

Do you know who that might be?

What has Hixon done this year? What has Brian Quick done this year? Take away the 9ers games, those two receivers are collecting free paychecks from the NFL. I wonder why they were able to find success against the 9ers then? :confused2:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I challenge you to find me saying anything close to that. C'mon, Bingo. I know you're not that lazy.

Your PFF stats in itself. Forgot what that garbage was saying, but if I recall correctly Cully was amongst the top corners in the league at whatever statistical category you tried to reveal to us as "proof". Implying that yes, he is a top corner in the league.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
CULLY IN DA HOUSE!

I should have put him in instead of Woodley in Sharks league. Just for you Bungo!

Had one of you had Cully for real, maybe that would have given me a much better advantage against my comp. I wouldn't be in last place like I am in now. Someone should have added Cully, that would have certainly helped me out a great deal - avoided being in last place

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your PFF stats in itself. Forgot what that garbage was saying, but if I recall correctly Cully was amongst the top corners in the league at whatever statistical category you tried to reveal to us as "proof". Implying that yes, he is a top corner in the league.

I never said nor implied that. I even said that when I wrote what I wrote.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had one of you had Cully for real, maybe that would have given me a much better advantage against my comp. I wouldn't be in last place like I am in now. Someone should have added Cully, that would have certainly helped me out a great deal - avoided being in last place

I beat you with zero from Woodley this week. 2nd week in a row I beat you. Come on and understand my shit talking! :)

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Typical Imac, your d*ck gets hard once you catch grammatical errors. Oooooh Yes. Yes... Yess..... I caught Bingo! Oooohhh Yessss! Soooo Good! I've been exposed to your tendencies for 10 years now. I've witnessed all sorts of forums and boards. Yet your little girly tendencies remain the same over the years. You jack off to grammatical errors (your little fettish).

Once again, completely ignore the content of the post.

Why? Presumably because you recognize how ridiculous your Jenkins hard-on is.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The statistical category was QB rating when targeted.

I know that's a ridiculous stat. Just like catches allowed, yards per attempt allowed and completion percentage allowed.

As a matter of fact, there is no statistical way to evaluate CBs.

Bingo, if you're so desperate to criticize a Niner CB, why not pick on Rogers since he is having by far the worst season.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I compared Cully Archipelago to Aaron Rodgers? What?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He's been one of the worse pure coverage corners in the league.

I don't agree with that at all. He strikes me as a damn good cover CB. He closes on the ball really quickly.

Sure, he's raw. But he's a rookie. He's playing maybe the 2nd hardest position a rookie can.