• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shea Patterson-Harbaugh

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were more than confident that wouldn’t happen before hand.

Was Matt Luke really going to air it out?
I can't remember exactly what I bet, but yes I guaranteed Tennessee would kick West Virginia in the ****.
I WAS WRONG, but pretty sure I admitted it and honored anything I bet you at the time......

100%. The bottom 4 defense in the SEC will shut down West Virginia University. Ugly game. 27-21 Vols. I'm good up to 1k per person/ 10k total so ten people at 1k.

Tennessee UNDER 6.5 Wins This Season

Only one team can play games.

One team will have to look at:

Alabama defense film
USC offense film
Lyle Jones film
Stanford offense film
Michigan St offense film

Game Thread: - Tennessee vs. West Virginia Sept. 1 2018 CBS 3:30(2:30 cst)

West Virginia and Michigan. One is obvious, actually both are.

Who do you want to lose in week one?

In the end.....

Great game by the West Virginia Mountaineers.

Game Thread: - Tennessee vs. West Virginia Sept. 1 2018 CBS 3:30(2:30 cst)

As for Matt Luke throwing the ball around....... No one will really know, but at the same time.... No one thought Ole Miss could really beat Alabama during their run with Nick Saban.

Ole Miss did it twice, during the regular season.

The only other coaches to beat Nick Saban twice are Mark Richt, Urban Meyer, and Hugh Freeze.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ve seen one.

Making the excuse that harbaugh doesn’t have his QB in yet when he’s been coach for half a decade is beyond stupid. An the exact reason people are hounding you on here.
You can’t seem to read. That wasn’t an excuse it was me saying I’m curious to see a Harbaugh recruit at QB. For all I know we could be worse with a QB he’s had to develop, the point being we haven’t seen one yet.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once Harbaugh has HIS QB then Michigan goes to the CFP?
Again. Read what I wrote. I’m suggesting I’m curious. It could be a bad thing.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t seem to read. That wasn’t an excuse it was me saying I’m curious to see a Harbaugh recruit at QB. For all I know we could be worse with a QB he’s had to develop, the point being we haven’t seen one yet.

He is responsible for developing transfer QBs as well. You can't give him a free pass bc Patterson started somewhere else. He played two full seasons for Harbaugh. You were all in on how Harbaugh turned the Iowa transfer into an NFL draft pick a few seasons ago. Can't have it both ways.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is responsible for developing transfer QBs as well. You can't give him a free pass bc Patterson started somewhere else. He played two full seasons for Harbaugh. You were all in on how Harbaugh turned the Iowa transfer into an NFL draft pick a few seasons ago. Can't have it both ways.
I'm not. Patterson did OK. Rudock did OK. Speight (a hoke recruit) did OK. But they all started by being developed by someone else. I want to see a fully developed Harbaugh recruit at QB.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why can't he even make it to the B1G CG or even the CFP?

10-3 seems to be the ceiling for him.
Because we're not good enough and in a really tough division in CFB? Mostly, we're not better than Ohio State; though we did have a shot in 2016 had we not lost to stupid Iowa.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s not fair. Harbaugh is only five years in and hasn’t been able to use a quarterback that he recruited. He may use one next year or there may be yet another QB that transfers in that he will start and the excuse train can roll for another year. We still haven’t seen one of his guys yet.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bc he can't beat Ohio State. It's not looking like that part is going to get any easier for him

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not fair. Harbaugh is only five years in and hasn’t been able to use a quarterback that he recruited. He may use one next year or there may be yet another QB that transfers in that he will start and the excuse train can roll for another year. We still haven’t seen one of his guys yet.
To be fair, Dantonio hasn't produced a good QB he's recruited in the last 5 years either.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Dantonio hasn't produced a good QB he's recruited in the last 5 years either.
No he hasn’t, but MSU fans aren’t making excuses for him going into year 6 about how he wasn’t left a full cupboard when the previous head coach was fired and how he still hasn’t gotten one of “his guys” in there yet.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he hasn’t, but MSU fans aren’t making excuses for him going into year 6 about how he wasn’t left a full cupboard when the previous head coach was fired and how he still hasn’t gotten one of “his guys” in there yet.
That was more a RR and Hoke excuse than it was for Harbaugh. I'm more or less saying it's time to see all those QB recruits that he recruited actually pay off, rather than fizzle into an average QB who can't hit the wide open receivers. How we have trouble hitting Nico is beyond me. Pretty sure even MSU QB's could hit Nico.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for all but one season we started a transfer QB. The other was a hoke recruit. So I want to see one of his QB recruits in action.
Why’s it take 6 seasons to finally start one

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for all but one season we started a transfer QB. The other was a hoke recruit. So I want to see one of his QB recruits in action.
Who's decision was it to start the transfer? Are you saying Harbaugh didn't go after Patterson to get him to come to michigan? Apparently the guys he recruits from HS aren't as good as what he can get from other programs.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's decision was it to start the transfer? Are you saying Harbaugh didn't go after Patterson to get him to come to michigan? Apparently the guys he recruits from HS aren't as good as what he can get from other programs.
Oh sure, but he spent two years being developed by another program and coach. Rudock spent 4. I'm just saying I want to see what Harbaugh can do and see if it will be any different

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sure, but he spent two years being developed by another program and coach. Rudock spent 4. I'm just saying I want to see what Harbaugh can do and see if it will be any different
If it was better, don't you think he would've been starting his own guys the whole time, rather than taking kids from elsewhere?