• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shaun Hill experiment should be officially over!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be sad lol. We won't have a QB and are screwed. :bawling: they better make him a decent offer because plenty of teams will. I'm guessing 7m a year with incentives Would be a fair offer.

Well then if he doesnt/refuses to sign, then that tells me alot about him.

GREED!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these NFL guys are Greedy. Has anyone ever taken a pay cut? lol. And the market favors Sam there are no FA QB's that are better then him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these NFL guys are Greedy. Has anyone ever taken a pay cut? lol. And the market favors Sam there are no FA QB's that are better then him.

However, that FA market isn't going to give him $16M/year. He's probably looking at half of that at best given his injury history, and could decide that staying with the Rams for something close to that is the best option.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, that FA market isn't going to give him $16M/year. He's probably looking at half of that at best given his injury history, and could decide that staying with the Rams for something close to that is the best option.

I agree. that's why I said 7m/year with incentives would be fair.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. that's why I said 7m/year with incentives would be fair.

If you ask me, I say he owes the RAMS organization approxiamatly 25 mill in overpayment fees! :pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask me, I say he owes the RAMS organization approxiamatly 25 mill in overpayment fees! :pound:
Nope it was the Rams organization that couldn't get a decent Oline or WR's for him. He can make all the throws no doubt. :yahoo:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope it was the Rams organization that couldn't get a decent Oline or WR's for him. He can make all the throws no doubt. :yahoo:

....well Coug ole boy, then its a good thing we didnt pay him based on production, because he would not only be injured ....but he would be broke as well.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope it was the Rams organization that couldn't get a decent Oline or WR's
for him. He can make all the throws no doubt.

All the throws... :L

Yeah in preseason Samantha is lights out!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may be right that there aren't any FA's better than him , but there are a few that are just as good, because Sammie "ain't" all that, he has Never done anything and there is nothing that says he ever will, whereas it's looking more and more like he never will amount to anything but a back up QB preferably with someone other than the Rams!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the throws... :L

Yeah in preseason Samantha is lights out!

Yeah, Ive watched him for what? Like 5 years now, and I'm not seeing these "throws" that he seemingly is making either!:wtf2:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill is a terrible starting QB and Davis is a terrible starting QB, those are the facts and that is why the Rams were 6-10. Neither will be starting again in the NFL after this year.

Even mentioning Davis in the same sentence as Marino, Favre and Manning is an insult to those Hall of Fame QBs . Fisher gave Davis a chance and obviously did not like the results so he replaced him with Hill who turned out to be an old QB with a very weak arm.

This season was lost in the off season when the Rams did not sign a very good backup QB knowing that Bradford is a fragile QB and could get hurt again. I am hoping they have learned their lesson and will either draft a QB or sign a more capable backup if they decide to stay with Bradford.

Criticize Davis all you want, but he was on pace to throw for over 4,000 yards, something Sammie hasn't come close to, and something we haven't had since Bulger., also something a lot of starting QB's don't do. Ya, he threw a couple pick 6's, all when we were behind, two of them happened in the last two minutes of the game and starting inside our own 15 yard line. Im sorry but the odds of a good QB bringing us back to victory in that same situation arent good! it happens to the best of QB's, get over it! Davis is still young and could have possibly done something with more of a chance than 8 games, especially against the defenses of Seattle, which he beat, Arizona, which he at least had two scoring drives against, and SF twice, which he didn't play bad.

Bradford wouldn't have done any better in any of those games, but you would still prefer a guy that can't stay healthy over a young guy that shows some promise and emotion! Davis isnt great, but look around the league, there are just a handful of great QB's , than the talent drops off. Quite a bit. I think Davis can be a serviceable starting QB. I just don't get some of you guys!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You might as well give up Zeke, it's hard to let go of someone you love, even if that person doesn't love you back, Coug is blinded by love.

His own argument makes no sense, the Rams couldn't go out and get anyone to help the line, all their money is tied up in Bradford. If Bradord really cared, he would have gone to management a few years ago to restructure or defer some money and we would be in better shape now

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well give up Zeke, it's hard to let go of someone you love, even if that person doesn't love you back, Coug is blinded by love.

His own argument makes no sense, the Rams couldn't go out and get anyone to help the line, all their money is tied up in Bradford. If Bradord really cared, he would have gone to management a few years ago to restructure or defer some money and we would be in better shape now

While you're on that thought. check this out!

Tom Brady restructures contract to give New England Patriots $24 million more in cash - ESPN Boston

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smed55 knows, as he's in a full blown relationship with Austin Davis.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least he doesn't advertise an avatar with horns laying in a wheat field!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really Mr. Davis is a starting QB :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed55 knows, as he's in a full blown relationship with Austin Davis.

It figures that someone would have to play that card, all I said was that Coug loved Sammie, and he does, there is no doubt about that, nothing really wrong with that!

But than you have to act like a juvenile, but than again, I don't know, maybe you are 12