• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shaheen in/Sims out

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Sims......Good riddance.

Didn't he have a costly penalty that helped us lose one of the games......I keep thinking he did......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sims will be back. Not next year but this year. I think Shaheen might get a few plays today. Hopefully some RZ work. Can't wait. I got a great feeling about Shaheen but I'm starting to question his availability.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sims will be back. Not next year but this year. I think Shaheen might get a few plays today. Hopefully some RZ work. Can't wait. I got a great feeling about Shaheen but I'm starting to question his availability.
He was put on IR, so unless it's retroactive to the previous weeks he's been out (not sure how the rules work here), he should be out thru the rest of the regular season. Even if he's eligible to return then or in the postseason, I can't see the Bears activating him, especially now that Shaheen is back. I still think Sims has played his last game as a Bear.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was put on IR, so unless it's retroactive to the previous weeks he's been out (not sure how the rules work here), he should be out thru the rest of the regular season. Even if he's eligible to return then or in the postseason, I can't see the Bears activating him, especially now that Shaheen is back. I still think Sims has played his last game as a Bear.
Ya, I was thinking injury to someone as why.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sneaky big upgrade here. Shaheen was on his way to being a big part of the offense in a not-super-visible way, like Rudolph is to the Vikings. Sims was a liability when he was asked to do anything other than block.