• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious question: Where to go from here?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause I live in the PNW and consider this the local team that I follow...hard to understand? Not terribly bright then...

I offer a valid point of view that you grippers can't tolerate but is factual. You all have to resort to name calling and cursing...so elementary school. Get over it. Must be hard to go thru life like that
Don't know where you live and don't care, because it's not important. Take your "valid views" to the general board.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause I live in the PNW and consider this the local team that I follow...hard to understand? Not terribly bright then...

I offer a valid point of view that you grippers can't tolerate but is factual. You all have to resort to name calling and cursing...so elementary school. Get over it. Must be hard to go thru life like that
So you come up here dragging up shit that doesn't apply that smells a lot like trying to rub it in and then tell the board mod to get over it? :L

There wasn't a 'collapse' in the SB. They had injuries that eventually lead to them not being able to stop Brady. There are injuries we are battling now, but those that aren't injured are actually playing like shit here and there and that's a big problem. They aren't playing as a unit. There is a lack of concentration or something going on. There was ZERO of that in the SB. It simply doesn't apply.

This drop off with the defense started this year. Period. End of story.

Kam's selfishness was the start of it.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, i wouldn't write Lynch off yet, at least for this year.
IMO, the OL was still learning each others names in the first couple of games.
Now that Marshawn is back, Carolina has always been tough to run against. Going back in time in the last 5 games Marshawn ran for 54, 59, 62, 43, and 85 yards.
Let's see how he does against SF.
Yes, Rawls looks great and might be the future as we will need someone else to take over soon.
I would be inclined to give Lynch the benefit of the doubt if all these weren't true:

1) he's right at that point in his career (mileage-wise and age) where there tends to be a sudden drop off
2) he's been injured and missed games this year when we haven't seen that in years past
3) his contributions when he has been in the lineup have been more or less insignificant on the whole
4) with the same OL, UDFA rookie Rawls in 3 games (2 starts) has one very good one where he gained > 100 yards on only 16 carries, and then one monster game that probably would be getting a whole more attention if we hadn't blown it in the 4th quarter.

It's kinda like the defense right now. I would also be giving them the benefit if it was just one blown late lead, but it's been FOUR this year already. I've lost trust in them just as I've lost it in Lynch.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be inclined to give Lynch the benefit of the doubt if all these weren't true:

1) he's right at that point in his career (mileage-wise and age) where there tends to be a sudden drop off
2) he's been injured and missed games this year when we haven't seen that in years past
3) his contributions when he has been in the lineup have been more or less insignificant on the whole
4) with the same OL, UDFA rookie Rawls in 3 games (2 starts) has one very good one where he gained > 100 yards on only 16 carries, and then one monster game that probably would be getting a whole more attention if we hadn't blown it in the 4th quarter.

It's kinda like the defense right now. I would also be giving them the benefit if it was just one blown late lead, but it's been FOUR this year already. I've lost trust in them just as I've lost it in Lynch.
You make great points and I hope they do not become truth.
Rawls got 1 play last week and the hole was blown wide open by the OL. Marshawn would have also had a great run on that play. Carolina is always tough on our run game.
I need to see another game before I believe Marshawn is toast.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are dumber then Forrst Gumps half eaten box of chocolates. You haven't brought anything to this board and I highly doubt you live in the PNW. Seriously, STFU!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jerseyhawk!
Scouty dislikes your post!
I'll bet your feelings are really hurt over that.
LOL !