• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious question: Do you believe LeBron has used steroids?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman may be a little overzealous in this particular matter, but I would like to get your serious thoughts: Do you believe LeBron is on steroids?

I think he is (Wade as well). For one athletically gifted athletes simply aren't built like that. He's more physically built than just about every other NBA player, except for maybe Dwight Howard. And what happened to his hairline? When you look at his appearance in press conferences and stuff, he looks a hell of a lot older than 28.

Being a Cubs and Sammy Sosa fan, I had always held out hope throughout the prime of Sammy's career that he wasn't on steroids, but as he started to quickly break down in his mid-30's, I had started to lose faith in the matter, even though I still idolize him.

What are your thoughts?

I found this article to be interesting:

Reasons I Believe LeBron James Uses Steroids | ajaythuraisingham

Yeah Dwight, igoudala have a way better phisique than Lebron.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a mix of Dutch, German and Polish. Needless to say, holding my liquor is not a problem. Just trolling tropical storm Dij. :suds:

I have to admit that's fun, but honestly at this time, his wife Sman has asked the question so many times shouldn't they know what everyone thinks without asking that question again?

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"but I would like to get your serious thoughts: Do you believe LeBron is on steroids?"

- HGH, yes. Steroids? Maybe early in his career, but he doesn't have a history of roid rage and other steroid sequelae like many of the hard core roiders, such as Wade. I don't have any real problem with players using PEDs. IMO, for many years the leagues basically allowed it. It'll always be something to get an edge.

Hurricane, speaking of roiders, I see you are a Slammin Sammy fan. Do you remember when Cliff Lee beaned him? Now, I'm an Indians fan, but why wasn't Lee suspended for that? Any idea why he singled out Sammy to bean, when so many others were clearly on roids?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"but I would like to get your serious thoughts: Do you believe LeBron is on steroids?"

- HGH, yes. Steroids? Maybe early in his career, but he doesn't have a history of roid rage and other steroid sequelae like many of the hard core roiders, such as Wade. I don't have any real problem with players using PEDs. IMO, for many years the leagues basically allowed it. It'll always be something to get an edge.

Hurricane, speaking of roiders, I see you are a Slammin Sammy fan. Do you remember when Cliff Lee beaned him? Now, I'm an Indians fan, but why wasn't Lee suspended for that? Any idea why he singled out Sammy to bean, when so many others were clearly on roids?

Honestly, I didn't even remember the incident before you brought it up.