• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious question: Do you believe LeBron has used steroids?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better? Well that's debatable....

I am not willing to concede that the HEAT were better than the Spurs.

I saw two teams that were extraordinarily equal.

One team had to win and One team had to lose.

It came down to the last possession of a game 7.

Had San Antonio made 1 of those 3 missed free throws, there is no game 7 and the HEAT are likely dismantled.

I think the SPURS will be a little better next season as Kawahi Leonard makes the next jump forward and playoff hero Mike Miller is gone.

So, I am not certain Miami is any better in 2014 either.

Fans tend to lean on the positives of their team rather then the pending negatives. I've been guilty of it with ignoring Wade's nagging injuries.

Leonard will be more improved, not going to argue that. But Tim Duncan will be older, and he was the most consistent player in the Finals. Yes, Miami needed some luck, but that happens in sports sometimes. What if Wade was healthy? Do you think the series is as close as it was?

Also, you keep mentioning game 6. Had the tables been turned and Miami blew a late game 6 situation, everyone on this board including yourself would be ragging on how Lebron and the Heat choked. Miami won, San Antonio lost. Welcome to the world of sports. With that being said, the Heat are still better.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm LeBron was 240 when he came into the league, so it's not like he's put on that much weight.

I'll let you in on a little secret. High school students take steroids too. Lebron was one of them. It was suspected back when Lebron was a junior in high school, he put on 30 pounds of muscle one summer after hanging out with a known steroid supplier. So that kills the defense that he came into the at 240 pounds.

In fact that's more evidence that he was on roids. What 18 year old player comes into the league at 240 pounds of muscle and starts man-handling grown men?

Also, Lebron has been named in the biogenisis scandal by an employee of the compan who said Lebron was a regular customer...

Stern has no interest in investigating. The way the nba policy works is Stern has a clause in there that he doesn't have to share positive test results with anyone. According to a lab technician, 20 players tested posiitvie one year and stern buried all the results. Lebron was one of those guys....

Lebron has every sign/trait of a steroid user: Huge head, incredible endurance, receding hairline, huge jaw, tumor removed from jaw, body builder physique, bad acne, super athletic performance...

Again, he's already been outted for being a customer at biogenisis...Stern however, won't investigate. NEVER.

You be the judge..

BTW, I love the Heat's fans denials..Uh, uh, it doesn't improve athleticism...LMAO.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With James being an NBA pro, what does he have to gain by using roids?

There's no physical contact involved where he needs to overpower another player one on one (unlike the NFL)

The basketball court length doesn't really let a person get to full speed w/o having to slow down because you're at the end of the court (unlike MLB running bases, NFL)

It's not like it gives you the power to make shots further from the basket (or gives you better accuracy) compared to MLB players who can hit an outside pitch that's going to be called a ball and have the power to make contact for an opposite field HR.

It's not like he's jumping higher and getting middle-of-the-chest level with the rim, shattering total RPG averages and Blocks PG like never seen before.

It might help a player to be able to play longer without feeling fatigued per game but are we going to say Jimmy Butler is on roids because he played all 48mins in 5 of the 12 postseason games he played in last season?

Tell us Dij.....what makes you think James is on roids / PED's and what advantages have you seen him have to suggest he is.

Hey Doors, you get the "Dumb guy Award" for this post....LOL...Can you post more stupid comments in 1 paragraph? Literally every thing you said is not only dead wrong, but completely moronic. LOL

"it's not like he's jumping higher..." LMAO

"theres' no physical contact.." LOL...Sure it's not like 70pct of lebron's baskets aren't from muscling his way to the basket...LOL..

"why do you think he's on roids? and what advantages have you seen?" LOL....

You are just a dumb, dumb, guy Doors. LOL

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont like Leroy James, he is a giant on the court and falls in the pat riley girls high school basketball play defense by falling down to take charges, but I doubt he ever did steroids. I think the very first post is right on, when players constantly are injured from their bodies breaking down from the steroids, thats a sign of cheating. LeBron was never constantly hurt. Wade and Kobe, yes, but for Kobe to be almost 100% healed from his injury, you gotta think some HGH was involved somehow. Either that or that europeon deal where they spin your blood in a centrifuge and make it heal you faster.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better? Well that's debatable....

I am not willing to concede that the HEAT were better than the Spurs.

I saw two teams that were extraordinarily equal.

One team had to win and One team had to lose.

It came down to the last possession of a game 7.

Had San Antonio made 1 of those 3 missed free throws, there is no game 7 and the HEAT are likely dismantled.

I think the SPURS will be a little better next season as Kawahi Leonard makes the next jump forward and playoff hero Mike Miller is gone.

So, I am not certain Miami is any better in 2014 either.

one rebound in game 6 when Duncan was sitting on the bench. He also sat Parker when Ginohillbilly had those two terrible turnovers. There should have never even been a game 7.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - You might not be willing to concede that the Miami Heat is better then the Spurs, but the statistics shows that they are. Miami has went to the finals three years in a row and won two championships and the Spurs went to the finals one year and came home with none.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont like Leroy James, he is a giant on the court and falls in the pat riley girls high school basketball play defense by falling down to take charges, but I doubt he ever did steroids. I think the very first post is right on, when players constantly are injured from their bodies breaking down from the steroids, thats a sign of cheating. LeBron was never constantly hurt. Wade and Kobe, yes, but for Kobe to be almost 100% healed from his injury, you gotta think some HGH was involved somehow. Either that or that europeon deal where they spin your blood in a centrifuge and make it heal you faster.

WHO THE FUCK IS LEROY JAMES!!!!??????:wtf2::L:gaah:

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think LeBron used PEDs, very likely starting back in high school. It's a shame, but that's the level playing field today, fostered by the NBA.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question. Does anyone think the Williams sisters ( Venus, Serena) are using steroids? Lol @ this long thread.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doors, you don't have to play stupid to understand my logic.

Who the fuck can guard a 270 pound wing man? You don't think steroids could enhance his considerable strength over just about everyone else?

I'm sorry, but his injury record as well as his physique remind me of Sammy. Both LeBron and Wade are juiced 100%. Arrogant motherfuckers surrounded by yes people their whole lives. I'd say there's a good chance Howard is juiced as well.

Sorry I take too long replying to stupid posts. I still don't know why I decided to respond. I guess I didn't want to hide my true opinion too much. lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doors, you don't have to play stupid to understand my logic.

Who the fuck can guard a 270 pound wing man? You don't think steroids could enhance his considerable strength over just about everyone else?

I'm sorry, but his injury record as well as his physique remind me of Sammy. Both LeBron and Wade are juiced 100%. Arrogant motherfuckers surrounded by yes people their whole lives. I'd say there's a good chance Howard is juiced as well.

Sorry I take too long replying to stupid posts. I still don't know why I decided to respond. I guess I didn't want to hide my true opinion too much. lol

I remember when I had my first beer.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you didn't hold your liquor real well the first time, but most 16 years don't:laugh3:

I'm a mix of Dutch, German and Polish. Needless to say, holding my liquor is not a problem. Just trolling tropical storm Dij. :suds: