• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SERIES THREAD: LA CLIPPERS VS OKC THUNDER

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Stern in involved, he shot Kennedy too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ and Stern used to go unicorn hunting until the pictures surfaced.

Well, this makes me want to take it a little easier on Lebron. Obviously he wasn't a unicorn killer until Stern led him astray!!

Perhaps with some unicorn sensitivity training and making some sizeable donations to some unicorn related charities, Lebron could be rehabilitated.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...the fix is in! You better believe it!

The NBA wants no part of the Los Angeles TV market...not to mention all of the rhubarb swirling about the team's owner making for more compelling broadcasts.

Last night was just a little reciprocation for every time Joey Crawford bent the Thunder over the table.

Why are all my Sooner brothers hating on Blake? He did all he could do to drag a pathetic bunch of rejects to a deep tourney run during his time as a Sooner. When he goes on the court at OKC they treat him like he isn't from there why? Give the man the respect he deserves. That is the reason I'm pulling for the Clippers in this series. That and Durant is a Shorthorn. How can anyone who claims to be a Sooner pull for a Longhorn???

TV market has nothing to do with it. They want the Sterling thing to go away. Can you imagine the play it would get if the Clippers get to the finals? This league has proven in the past to be capable of corruption amongst the officials. Add that with the obvious difference in free throw attempts for OKC and you draw your own conclusions.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing, OKC had their shot at Miami and LBJ can got smoked with Harden! What makes anyone think it will be different without him????

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...the fix is in! You better believe it!

The NBA wants no part of the Los Angeles TV market...not to mention all of the rhubarb swirling about the team's owner making for more compelling broadcasts.

Last night was just a little reciprocation for every time Joey Crawford bent the Thunder over the table.
Its not a fix. The Thunder have just been on the right side of a whole lot this postseason.

-CP3 got away with that foul against the Warriors at the end of the game. The refs called it this time. I remember watching NBA postgame and they were praising CP3 because that play 'never gets called' at the end of games and it was a savvy vet move. Except now it isnt.
-Randolph getting suspended in Game 7 of the last series but Ibaka gets a pass on the nut shot
-NBA could've very easily screwed up that old of bounds/foul call but it was called in a way that favored OKC

I'm glad these things are 7 games so they can at least iron out some of these events a little bit.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame the Boston Celtics and their fans!! Anyone who thinks a ref is getting out of Boston alive if they make a call against the Celtics late in an important game has never seen a game played there!!:lol:
I knew it would happen eventually, finally a USC fan I can agree with :suds:

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Boston Larry Bird was the dirtiest player in the game during his time too. I wish the NBA hadn't gone so pussified in the last decade. Can you imagine any of these little point guards driving to the basket with Oakley or Lambeer on the inside. They might have done it once, just once. I would pay money to see that flopping as Ginoboli drive on Lambert one time. He would have given him a reason to flop!

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the THUNDER WILL CLIP THE CLIPPER'S WINGS--OUCH !

I knew it would happen eventually, finally a USC fan I can agree with :suds:

THE OKC THUNDER WILL FINALLY STRIKE OUT THE CLIPPERS IN GAME 7
IT WILL BE ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER,BUT OKC WILL PREVAIL--DONALD STERLNG BETTER START COUNTING HOW MUCH HE HAS LEFT TO PAY HIS ESTRANGED WIFE.
IT WILL BE A NASTY AND BITTER DIVORCE,BUT PAYBACK IS HELLL.
IF ,I WERE HER ,I WOULD TAKE HIM TO THE DRY CLEANERS----WORD...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT WILL BE ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER,BUT OKC WILL PREVAIL--DONALD STERLNG BETTER START COUNTING HOW MUCH HE HAS LEFT TO PAY HIS ESTRANGED WIFE.

Who are you?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And your english comprehension is still horrible. :L

My God, did you ever even attend an elementary school at least?

Last edited by a moderator:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are all my Sooner brothers hating on Blake? He did all he could do to drag a pathetic bunch of rejects to a deep tourney run during his time as a Sooner. When he goes on the court at OKC they treat him like he isn't from there why? Give the man the respect he deserves. That is the reason I'm pulling for the Clippers in this series. That and Durant is a Shorthorn. How can anyone who claims to be a Sooner pull for a Longhorn???

TV market has nothing to do with it. They want the Sterling thing to go away. Can you imagine the play it would get if the Clippers get to the finals? This league has proven in the past to be capable of corruption amongst the officials. Add that with the obvious difference in free throw attempts for OKC and you draw your own conclusions.

Glad he has finally developed a jumper, great player but also a giant wussy and tremendous chicken shit. Get in someone's face if you got something to say, don't wait til you are laying on the ground and then be a puss by locking legs with a guy or something. He has earned his reputation for sure. And then there is the flopping.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another thing, OKC had their shot at Miami and LBJ can got smoked with Harden! What makes anyone think it will be different without him????

You're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FUCK Blake Griffin. I appreciate what he did while he was here (left early), but I couldn't care less personally whether he is successful or not now. Especially with his "style" of play. Kinda chickenshit really.

HOW CAN YOU ROOT FOR THE COWBOYS?!?!?!! THERE'S A GODDAMN POKE STARTING FOR THEM?!?!?!?!

:tinfoil3: Affecting the outcome of games to hasten the disappearance of "bad press"...The only conclusion I've arrived at is that you're a hater and somewhat kook-y.:tinfoil3:

There was an obvious difference in point guards attacking the paint and KD doing what KD does best, getting to the free throw line.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAndre been getting a pass in this series. His rebounding been god awful

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
players really don't understand how costly getting tech's are

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sitting Durant and westbrook at the same time (2 fouls or not). no one saw clippers extending the lead coming did they?

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tony Romo is at the game. That doesn't bode well for the Clippers.