• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serge Ibaka to Toronto

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about his rebounding but he has been really good on offense this year. Much better 3 pt shooter than he was in OKC

Yeah I know but there is just something wrong with a guy with that body shooting from outside and not ever developing an inside game. Then of course he got lazy on defense as well. He's a good dude but his failure to develop is right up there in reasons the Thunder never built what was needed around Westbrook and the other guy. Of course if those 2 played better the Thunder have a title but it is what it is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know but there is just something wrong with a guy with that body shooting from outside and not ever developing an inside game. Then of course he got lazy on defense as well. He's a good dude but his failure to develop is right up there in reasons the Thunder never built what was needed around Westbrook and the other guy. Of course if those 2 played better the Thunder have a title but it is what it is.

Yeah I agree with you. He should have developed an inside game since he already had a solid jump shot. Makes zero sense.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a harsh criticism of a guy who runs third fiddle on a great team.

“When I turn on the TV and I watch players play, the player that plays with the same kind of emotion and grit and competitive intensity is Russell [Westbrook],” Bryant said of the All-Star guard. “Russell is going hard. Doesn’t matter who he is playing against, doesn’t matter what the odds are, he’s going, that’s a guy, he is going 110 percent every single time.” ---Kobe Bryant

You had arguably the two best players in the league. He will prove himself this year im sure of it.