• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serena shows the world her true colors

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all her greatness as a winner of record grand slams ( GOAT status ) and dominance over physically and genetically less gifted and less stronger women who do not have a proper executable game plan when playing her, she will still go down as one of the nastiest champion!!

Notwithstanding this nonsense, she will be celebrated as the greatest woman player that ever played. So fuck off. That is what Connors and Hewitt said in some of their matches.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We always had to go by the rules," said Court, in quotes reported by The Australian.

"It's sad for the sport when a player tries to become bigger than the rules.

"Because the young player outplayed her in the first set, I think pressure got her more than anything."

Margaret Court

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notwithstanding this nonsense, she will be celebrated as the greatest woman player that ever played. So fuck off. That is what Connors and Hewitt said in some of their matches.

steffi graf is the greatest female singles player ever.

if you want to consider both doubles and singles, then martina navratilova.

Last edited:

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LiberalBacon, The bad language means deep inside you know that I am right about her competition.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umpire breaks silence on Serena

But speaking to Tribuna Expresso in his native country, Ramos indicated he was at peace with his decisions because he didn’t pick and choose when to apply the rule book.
“I’m fine, given the circumstances,” he said. “It’s a delicate situation, but a la carte arbitration does not exist. Do not worry about me!”
If Ramos is public enemy number one in the United States after his clash with Williams, the Yanks are going to have to get used to him.

Ramos was supported — albeit belatedly — by the International Tennis Federation (ITF), who said he acted with “professionalism and integrity” while the Women’s Tennis Association had earlier backed Williams’ claims that she received unfair treatment.

But the ITF have further shown their support by putting Ramos in charge of the Davis Cup semi-final, which will be played this weekend in Zadar.

It comes after a source told The Times some umpires are considering refusing to officiate matches involving Williams in the wake of her attack on Ramos.
Ramos, 47, was “thrown to the wolves for simply doing his job and was not willing to be abused for it,” one anonymous umpire told the English paper.
Australian former umpire Richard Ings also reported feelings of unrest. “The umpiring fraternity is thoroughly disturbed at being abandoned by the WTA,” Ings told ESPN.com.
“They are all fearful that they could be the next Ramos. They feel that no one has their back when they have to make unpopular calls.”

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umpire breaks silence on Serena

But speaking to Tribuna Expresso in his native country, Ramos indicated he was at peace with his decisions because he didn’t pick and choose when to apply the rule book.
“I’m fine, given the circumstances,” he said. “It’s a delicate situation, but a la carte arbitration does not exist. Do not worry about me!”
If Ramos is public enemy number one in the United States after his clash with Williams, the Yanks are going to have to get used to him.

Ramos was supported — albeit belatedly — by the International Tennis Federation (ITF), who said he acted with “professionalism and integrity” while the Women’s Tennis Association had earlier backed Williams’ claims that she received unfair treatment.

But the ITF have further shown their support by putting Ramos in charge of the Davis Cup semi-final, which will be played this weekend in Zadar.

It comes after a source told The Times some umpires are considering refusing to officiate matches involving Williams in the wake of her attack on Ramos.
Ramos, 47, was “thrown to the wolves for simply doing his job and was not willing to be abused for it,” one anonymous umpire told the English paper.
Australian former umpire Richard Ings also reported feelings of unrest. “The umpiring fraternity is thoroughly disturbed at being abandoned by the WTA,” Ings told ESPN.com.
“They are all fearful that they could be the next Ramos. They feel that no one has their back when they have to make unpopular calls.”
"It comes after a source told The Times some umpires are considering refusing to officiate matches involving Williams in the wake of her attack on Ramos."

Are you fucking kidding me? These clowns believe n their own shit. Is that the first time they have been berated by a player? They can all go fuck themselves.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It comes after a source told The Times some umpires are considering refusing to officiate matches involving Williams in the wake of her attack on Ramos."

Are you fucking kidding me? These clowns believe n their own shit. Is that the first time they have been berated by a player? They can all go fuck themselves.
here's how a champion handles getting a warning....

Carlos Ramos, Umpire Known for Rigidity, Lands in U.S. Open Firestorm

At the 2017 French Open, during a fourth-round match between Nadal and Roberto Batista Agut, Ramos penalized Nadal for two time violations for slow play, the second of which cost Nadal a point.

“There are umpires who sometimes put more pressure than others, and you have to accept this,” Nadal said after that match, which he won.

Nadal added: “I’m telling you this with some type of sadness, because I don’t want to have any problems. But this umpire is, I think, trying in a certain way to look for my faults, my errors. This is the impression I have.”

In the same interview, Nadal said of Ramos, “I respect him a lot.”

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steffi graf is the greatest female singles player ever.

if you want to consider both doubles and singles, then martina navratilova.

Steffi is my lady. She is still my favorite player. But, having been involved in and watched tennis all these years, I think I can say with confidence that she is the greatest. And history will tell you that.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At the 2017 French Open, during a fourth-round match between Nadal and Roberto Batista Agut, Ramos penalized Nadal for two time violations for slow play, the second of which cost Nadal a point.

“There are umpires who sometimes put more pressure than others, and you have to accept this,” Nadal said after that match, which he won.

Nadal added: “I’m telling you this with some type of sadness, because I don’t want to have any problems. But this umpire is, I think, trying in a certain way to look for my faults, my errors. This is the impression I have.”

Even with that Nadal knows the time rules are unevenly applied. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't because 1 showed even he Carlos doesn't apply the rules evenly. He and all his referees can go fuck themselves. We will call their bluff.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I showed in an earlier thread, even Roger Federer got angry and cursed at umpires and does not generate the opprobrium that is shown against Serena. These umpires can again go fuck themselves.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steffi is my lady. She is still my favorite player. But, having been involved in and watched tennis all these years, I think I can say with confidence that she is the greatest. And history will tell you that.

she? steffi, yes. she holds the record for weeks at #1, won not only a calendar grand slam, but also a golden slam, which we will never see happen again.

steffi was faster, and mentally tougher than serena. she'd get serena serve back, had a great serve of her own, and make serena hit too many balls, resulting in serena making errors. move serena, and she makes errors.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We always had to go by the rules," said Court, in quotes reported by The Australian.

"It's sad for the sport when a player tries to become bigger than the rules.

"Because the young player outplayed her in the first set, I think pressure got her more than anything."

Margaret Court

Oh, remember, it is the same Margaret Court that Martina called racist not long ago. What's new?

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I showed in an earlier thread, even Roger Federer got angry and cursed at umpires and does not generate the opprobrium that is shown against Serena. These umpires can again go fuck themselves.
can you post a federer tirade, similar too serena's?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she? steffi, yes. she holds the record for weeks at #1, won not only a calendar grand slam, but also a golden slam, which we will never see happen again.

steffi was faster, and mentally tougher than serena. she'd get serena serve back, had a great serve of her own, and make serena hit too many balls, resulting in serena making errors. move serena, and she makes errors.

Okay, I watched the matches (not many) between Steffi and Serena. I always rooted for Steffi. I am not alone in saying this. Despite what everybody thinks about Serena majority agrees she is the greatest .

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I watched the matches (not many) between Steffi and Serena. I always rooted for Steffi. I am not alone in saying this. Despite what everybody thinks about Serena majority agrees she is the greatest .
serena and steffi only played twice, splitting 1-1. serena beat steffi just after steffi cameback from knee surgery.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you post a federer tirade, similar too serena's?

Tirade? What's the difference between Federer calling an empire action bullshit when he knows the umpire is right or an umpire to fuck off. As I said there is double standards and these umpires who now say threatening to boycott Serena matches are behaving as if no one has berated referees before.

Roger Federer reveals real reason he got angry at umpire in Tomas Berdych win | Metro News

Roger Federer revealed his angry outburst at the umpire in the first set of his Australian Open quarter-final match with Tomas Berdych was a means of release as he looked to get himself fired up for a tough contest with the Czech. The 19-time Grand Slam champion found himself a break down early on and when Berdych was serving for the first set, he criticised the umpire over a line call. Hawkeye was unable to appear on the screen due to a technical glitch, and although Fergus Murphy confirmed that the ball had been called out by the line-calling system, Federer went over to his chair to criticise the umpire

Read more: Roger Federer reveals real reason he got angry at umpire in Tomas Berdych win | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted that Martina criticized Carlos as well blaming him for not de-escalating the whole thing.

big surprise. martina is another crybaby, always pulling the victim card.

martina was another hot head, shoving camera's in reporters faces.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
serena and steffi only played twice, splitting 1-1. serena beat steffi just after steffi cameback from knee surgery.

Steffi admitted she was beaten fair without giving any excuse. Please don't offer one for her.