• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SERENA---Can't Wait To Play Hingis In Singles.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena Williams

On Bartoli winning Wimbledon...

"I was so happy for her. I think she works really hard, and it was really awesome to see her win. You just see people on tour year after year, and she's one of the nicest people on the tour, always so positive and always smiling, and she always works so hard. You can really be inspired by that."

On her advice to Carol Zhao, a young Canadian who came through the qualifying...
"She wouldn't want any of my advice. My experience in my first qualies match was all of 40 minutes. It was over after that. I just remember being really nervous - I was just completely nervous. At least she got to reach the main draw and she's in the first round. It's good to go through qualifying sometimes because you have some matches under your belt. And especially since she's so young - 18."

On Hingis coming back...

"I think it's great. I've always thought she's so good. She has great hands and really sees the ball well. She's a great athlete. She's really fun too. It's kind of cool she's doing this - I'm kind of still waiting for her singles comeback - I'm not sure if she's waiting for it, but I'm kind of waiting for it a little bit."

- See more at: News | WTA Tennis English

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There goes the board. It's all downhill from here now. Soon it will look and feel like the ESPN hell hole.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mods on here don't allow shitty trolling, so best of luck to grossefavourite

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just want me to nip this in the bud?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's everyone talking about? Serena get bashed here a lot or what?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's everyone talking about? Serena get bashed here a lot or what?

If grossefavourite is around and posting regularly for more than a few days, you'll see soon enough.

It helps that the other dozen or so regular cretins from the ESPN board haven't made their way here yet. Their stupidity becomes synergistic.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If grossefavourite is around and posting regularly for more than a few days, you'll see soon enough.

It helps that the other dozen or so regular cretins from the ESPN board haven't made their way here yet. Their stupidity becomes synergistic.

Cezero, I think you should give grossefavourite a break. There is no point to rail against him when he has not done anything against the rules here yet. People should be tolerant enough on boards to have diversity of opinions and posts to make this place worthwhile. That is why there are rules here and merely bringing old animosity and acrimony from ESPN boards as a means of keeping others from posting here is not helpful.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cezero, I think you should give grossefavourite a break. There is no point to rail against him when he has not done anything against the rules here yet. People should be tolerant enough on boards to have diversity of opinions and posts to make this place worthwhile. That is why there are rules here and merely bringing old animosity and acrimony from ESPN boards as a means of keeping others from posting here is not helpful.
Lets hope you yourself practice what you preach, shall we?

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall a Cezero from ESPN.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are not enough posters as it is for tennis. Lets not run anyone out until they actually do something that merits it. We really could use some more folks here.

I saw nothing wrong with the post although I understand that it can be taken that the possible intent was to get others to bash Serena.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, OldLion. the only players that grosse pays attention to are serena and venus, and it has nothing to do with their tennis.

enjoy your conversations with the guy. if grosse even gets near 5% of his "productivity" on ESPN, you'll find out soon enough how little he cares about tennis.

looking forward to you figuring out grosse's race-baiting patterns. shouldn't take long.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could someone kindly remind me who Cezero is? It would be fabulous.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope you yourself practice what you preach, shall we?

You do know me from ESPN board, I do not get into the Serena and anti-Serena spat that went on, My favorite player is Vika even though I really like Serena. I know of the fight you and cezero had with the Serena fans I never came between you guys. It is the reason I was never banned at ESPN.I obey the rules and respect my fellow posters. I never insulted any player and I choose to keep it that way. I practice what I preach.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is boring as it is already. A little excitement would not hurt.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is boring as it is already. A little excitement would not hurt.

I like Grosse even though I tried on a number of occasions to assure him that Romney will lose he still did not believe it citing CNN Gallup poll which failed miserably. Goes to show that Grosse is a harmless poster who is always scared of failure. Just goes back to how he reacted to every match Venus and Serena faced. Always almost peeing in his pants with excitement. That is definitely not boring. He is always the resident National Enquirer and this board will be on fire when he starts doing his thing.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Grosse even though I tried on a number of occasions to assure him that Romney will lose he still did not believe it citing CNN Gallup poll which failed miserably....

...He is always the resident National Enquirer and this board will be on fire when he starts doing his thing.

The irony is that you argue these points are positives.

Politics and tabloid garbage. Literally all that most of the ESPN regulars ever posted about, and grossefavourite was one of the main reasons for it.

Hammerdown and the mods do a great job of keeping sports forums centered on the actual sport, so it'll all work out in the end.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't recall this Cezero of ESPN lore, allegedly. But from the posts above, and please hasten to correct me if I'm wrong, providing examples, anecdotes without flash or fury, he appears to be a self-serving, self-flattering and self-aggrandizing grossieaphobe? Thoughts? Again, if I stand to be corrected, please do so.