• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sell me on your team! Shark Tank Style!

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kansas City Chiefs:

Our coach looks like a walrus-like creature

Our DC looks like an oversized garden gnome

The defense when healthy is nasty. Bonafide stars at all 3 levels of the defense.

Two bulldozer RB's.

We throw screens- lots of them. Tunnel screens, bubble screens, traditional screens, dbl screens, delay screens of all shapes and sizes. We even got a TD on the mythical TE screen. Against the vaunted Denver defense. We even threw a screen to our NT last year. Oh, we also threw a TD out of the wildcat- with a NT. We do things fucking awesome weird and like it.

Travis Kelce is like Gronk, but not made of balsa wood; antics included in the diva elite TE package. Superior dancing.

Tyreek Hill is the fastest player in the NFL. Making jet sweeps and end around great again.

Shortest amount of time from snap to throw in the NFL.

Eric freaking Berry is on the team.

Patrick Mahomes will make preseason great again.

Do you like well designed routes that compliment each other on all-22? But wasted? This is YOUR team.

We're on primetime at least 6 times this season. Easiest team to bandwagon for viewing purposes in the league in 2017.
This guy could sell ice to Eskimo's

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks

The Best smack talking CB in the league

The Legion of Boom

oh of course

Wilson_original.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals..................haven't won a Super Bowl...........YET! You don't want to jump on a bandwagon do you? This is their 50th anniversary season! Poised to be a big breakout year! Coolest uniforms and helmets in sports! The QB, Andy "aka Dandy" Dalton is touted as the next Tom Brady. Compare his stats his 1st 5 years to that of Peyton Manning! Better jump on board before the bandwagoners all climb on!

He said Shark Tank not Drug and Alcohol tank

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I want to know which NFL team to root for this year.
You can't touch my Baseball, Basketball or Hockey allegiances, but maybe you can get me to root for your NFL franchise! I will admit, some sells will be tougher than others, but I don't want to discourage you from trying. Sell it!

shark-tank-cast.jpg

Eat shit, Jets fan.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might just send her to the @Psych-Ward first with those crazy comments

You must be talking about that tranny bitch who calls her pecker Andy Dalton!!!!
But for ten bucks any one can beat him.....she's trying to make a living!!!!

:heh:

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kansas City Chiefs:

Our coach looks like a walrus-like creature

Our DC looks like an oversized garden gnome

The defense when healthy is nasty. Bonafide stars at all 3 levels of the defense.

Two bulldozer RB's.

We throw screens- lots of them. Tunnel screens, bubble screens, traditional screens, dbl screens, delay screens of all shapes and sizes. We even got a TD on the mythical TE screen. Against the vaunted Denver defense. We even threw a screen to our NT last year. Oh, we also threw a TD out of the wildcat- with a NT. We do things fucking awesome weird and like it.

Travis Kelce is like Gronk, but not made of balsa wood; antics included in the diva elite TE package. Superior dancing.

Tyreek Hill is the fastest player in the NFL. Making jet sweeps and end around great again.

Shortest amount of time from snap to throw in the NFL.

Eric freaking Berry is on the team.

Patrick Mahomes will make preseason great again.

Do you like well designed routes that compliment each other on all-22? But wasted? This is YOUR team.

We're on primetime at least 6 times this season. Easiest team to bandwagon for viewing purposes in the league in 2017.

The Chiefs have definitely advanced to the next round with this fantastic sell. I am concerned about the apparent obsession they have with the screen game, but we can chat about that later. Side note - Derrick Johnson kept LT out of the end zone in the final minute, one year in week 16 winning my league championship in fantasy, so I did appreciate the spoiler video.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE! BEAST MODE!

This video never gets old.:nod:

I really want to watch your video, but I know how warped and twisted your fuckin sense of humor is.....

SO, I'LL PASS.........

image.JPG

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

:lol:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to watch your video, but I know how warped and twisted your fuckin sense of humor is.....

SO, I'LL PASS.........

image.JPG

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Then you'll be missing out on the tears of Seahawk fans.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea been there done that with the chicken of the sea.....LOL

What Is a Seahawk, Anyway?

Figures it's a phony name from a contest.

Speaking of contest. Fayetteville NC is getting a Single A baseball team and they have a naming contest going. Last I heard the two leading choices are the Generals and the Patriots. (It's next to Ft Bragg, so obvious name connections)

The Patriots, :hope:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of contest. Fayetteville NC is getting a Single A baseball team and they have a naming contest going. Last I heard the two leading choices are the Generals and the Patriots. (It's next to Ft Bragg, so obvious name connections)

And as soon as I posted up that link my profile gets littered with these ads......

.......:L

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds: here's to ya and the Fayetteville Generals/"Patriots"