• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sell me on your team! Shark Tank Style!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are too many Cowboy fans already, so keep moving. Plus, our QB is only serviceable because of our OL

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kansas City Chiefs:

Our coach looks like a walrus-like creature

Our DC looks like an oversized garden gnome

The defense when healthy is nasty. Bonafide stars at all 3 levels of the defense.

Two bulldozer RB's.

We throw screens- lots of them. Tunnel screens, bubble screens, traditional screens, dbl screens, delay screens of all shapes and sizes. We even got a TD on the mythical TE screen. Against the vaunted Denver defense. We even threw a screen to our NT last year. Oh, we also threw a TD out of the wildcat- with a NT. We do things fucking awesome weird and like it.

Travis Kelce is like Gronk, but not made of balsa wood; antics included in the diva elite TE package. Superior dancing.

Tyreek Hill is the fastest player in the NFL. Making jet sweeps and end around great again.

Shortest amount of time from snap to throw in the NFL.

Eric freaking Berry is on the team.

Patrick Mahomes will make preseason great again.

Do you like well designed routes that compliment each other on all-22? But wasted? This is YOUR team.

We're on primetime at least 6 times this season. Easiest team to bandwagon for viewing purposes in the league in 2017.

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kansas City Chiefs:

The defense when healthy is nasty. Bonafide stars at all 3 levels of the defense.

Two bulldozer RB's.

We throw screens- lots of them. Tunnel screens, bubble screens, traditional screens, dbl screens, delay screens of all shapes and sizes. We even got a TD on the mythical TE screen. Against the vaunted Denver defense. We even threw a screen to our NT last year. Oh, we also threw a TD out of the wildcat- with a NT. We do things fucking awesome weird and like it.

Travis Kelce is like Gronk, but not made of balsa wood; antics included in the diva elite TE package. Superior dancing.

Tyreek Hill is the fastest player in the NFL. Making jet sweeps and end around great again.

Do you like well designed routes that compliment each other on all-22? But wasted? This is YOUR team.

You win!

Zooky just bought a maroon hat

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy

giphy.gif

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packer fandom can only be inherited genetically or gradually developed through long-term sexual contact with someone who inherited it genetically.

Denied-Stamp-Transparent.png

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Sharks,

I am asking for significant defensive help, particularly in the secondary, in exchange you can become a GB Packers shareholder.

Barbara- The Sky is blue. For that reason I'm out.

Kevin- Barbara you're such an old bag.

Everyone else- *laughs*

Mark- You mean I can be the owner of the team? I'm in!

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kansas City Chiefs:

Two bulldozer RB's.

We're on primetime at least 6 times this season. Easiest team to bandwagon for viewing purposes in the league in 2017.

This is solid!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a guy in a Bengals hat, far away from Cincy and I made a comment like "hey, a Bengals fan" and he was like, " I'm just wearing the Fing hat to keep the sun outta my eyes."

at least he was honest

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those poor bastards, I feel for them.

<I'm also old enough to vividly remember when the Pat's were a door mat>

If you haven't already, pick up a copy of From Darkness to Dynasty,

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders

Derek Carr, Michael Crabtree, and Khalil Mack.

Will you stick with them in a year? Or will you be searchin?
vegas-raiders.png

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem, I'd give you mine, but you are on the Cod, and when I visit MA it's the Leominster area.
No troubles, when I show my Patriots fanatic son the revue he will buy it and I will get it next.
I am a cheap bastard.