• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your forum mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knock it off Chiller or I am going to clean your clock.

There will be two hits: I hit you and you hit the ground.

Meet me after school...by the willow tree. Bring a friend as a witness...I am serious this time! Warning...I know karate and not afraid to use it!!!!
Why I oughta......

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing that DGF rides in on his white horse Here because I made a quote about him saying the board will die . Poor fella he was oh so agreeved . God his whole reputation suffered because of this outrage OMG horrors , if I had a nickel , blah blah blah that he was so offended !

I pretty sure if I searched long he enough I would find the exact quote in the years you have carried on about this board

how about the easy thing DGF , if you want to leave the board and never come back how about actually do the fucking thing . The board will survive with out you and has and that is what really triggers you

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing that DGF rides in on his white horse Here because I made a quote about him saying the board will die . Poor fella he was oh so agreeved . God his whole reputation suffered because of this outrage OMG horrors , if I had a nickel , blah blah blah that he was so offended !

I pretty sure if I searched long he enough I would find the exact quote in the years you have carried on about this board

how about the easy thing DGF , if you want to leave the board and never come back how about actually do the fucking thing . The board will survive with out you and has and that is what really triggers you

Calm down old man. I never once said I was leaving and will never return, just as I never once said the board will die. Just more lies. Let's move on OK? You are posting like a petulant child.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down old man. I never once said I was leaving and will never return, just as I never once said the board will die. Just more lies. Let's move on OK? You are posting like a petulant child.
Skinsdad, can we delete this stupid thread?. I think it is bringing out the worst in everyone. The thread was meant to embarrass and humiliate me. I am over it and want to move on. We are better than this. I would hope sportster would agree to having the thread deleted. Do you agree sportster?

I am leaving again, so that should solve everything hopefully....right?

Darrell Green Fan wants to move on
I want to move on

I personally don't want to be the reason for causing a mess or causing arguments. It's your call sir.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be worse, we could have Zach Wilson as our QB. Now then we'd have some angry posters.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with deleting the thread dad if that is what everyone wants. Your the boss.

I couldn't tell you how many years we have been here after leaving ESPN but it was pretty much unanimous that dad be the moderator. He more than anyone else has helped keep this forum alive. I'd like to give caliskins a big round of applause also. She adds a lot info to our forum. He has shown great restrait and you all know where I would have gone with.

One more thing, I'll try to keep the posting down to light hearted stuff after I have had my 5th rum & coke and third 100 proof shot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.