• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your forum mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to argue back and forth with you duke. Go away, stay here and post it makes no difference to me. It is a forum, not everyone is going to agree with you, or me or anyone else on here and that is okay. What I will say and have said to you before it is not an attack if someone doesn't agree with you. It is a difference of opinion.

Almost everyone agrees with you regarding RR and Wentz.

Almost no one thought enough was done on the OLine. I suggested that EB would find ways to help them but if the QB is going to hold the ball for three seconds he is making it very hard on the OLine. We knew QB was an unknown at the beginning of the year. First year QB you have to expect some growing pains .... or you have to look for someone else.

If you want to chat/debate about any of these things I am happy to do so. If you don't agree I am not going to go the the Philly forum and say "duke has no clue what he is talking about." :2cents:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I will say and have said to you before it is not an attack if someone doesn't agree with you. It is a difference of opinion.
must be me cause it's your butthurt thread and you called him a pussy.

i going to do you another favor and just worry about my team. See you on the cowboy board when they lose another game.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look you have got to let people have their opinions and you cant expect to " silence " opinions because you disagree . that is the main issue here . there is always someone that wants to silence others opinion .

who knows why other posters leave . each one has their own reason , some legit , some not .

what is true is this board gets more action then any other team board in SportsHoopla . in season or off season . even the guys "who left " still come here and post from time to time people post here daily

if dean and duke dont go at it 2 things happen , 2 other people will and this board would be dead

all i can say to posters is do yourself . engage if you like , disengage if you dont but for the love of god dont expect people not to defend their positions to the bitter end when you yourself will do so

the board will survive no matter who comes and goes . i have witnessed the predictions of collapse since i have been here if i had a nickel for everytime DGF has said we would die and how i ran off posters i would be rich .

I never said the board would die, this is why I have no respect for you as you simply being dishonest. You constantly brag that this board is so busy, I simply pointed out that the only reason the board is so active is because you post like it's your job. Take away your endless posts and threads and this board is not nearly as busy as you like to claim.

How many new members have you gained? I'll wait. Now let's compare that with the number you have lost. That was my point, you are losing members and again the reason most given is it is because of you.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my 2 cents. And what I'm about to say I was once guilty of. So here goes.

We're all on the internet. Hundreds or thousands of miles from one another. If you want to call someone a pussy, bitch, poopbutt, roodypoop or whatever that's cool. But don't tell another man he's not a man or challenge them to a fight. Not over the internet. It's just not a good look.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a perfect example of this country we live in today. People are too damn weak minded. Meanwhile our enemies are trying to destroy our currency, take over their neighbors, invading our country, pumping fucking drugs in ruining our youth. Our pathetic embarrassing ass so called leaders care more about your sex, your color, or who you fuck than running the country

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the outside looking in it is pretty entertaining, you all have one of the more divisive team boards; I do think it’s a shame when fans of the same team can’t overcome certain things inevitably driving them even further apart but it will never not be a thing. Humans…
I genuinely miss the days when the LionsBoard was like this.

So much passion. So little filter.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back Schwartz
I wish.

Enjoying watching the Browns now though.

It wasn’t that Jim getting canned that mellowed things out. It was the dozen or so dildos quitting this site after they couldn’t get me banned. Even though we were “friends” irl.

Went as far as writing letters to my wife begging her to get me to stop using them for my own personal entertainment. Which was even funnier than any reaction I ever got out of them here.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the outside looking in it is pretty entertaining, you all have one of the more divisive team boards

I imagine it is non stop entertainment looking in :nod:

Like a never ending soap opera with this team.

Must feel incredible to have had great QBs back to back… and possibly another. I envy you!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the board would die, this is why I have no respect for you as you simply being dishonest. You constantly brag that this board is so busy, I simply pointed out that the only reason the board is so active is because you post like it's your job. Take away your endless posts and threads and this board is not nearly as busy as you like to claim.

How many new members have you gained? I'll wait. Now let's compare that with the number you have lost. That was my point, you are losing members and again the reason most given is it is because of you.
Well DGF I am not in the recruiting posters business . I am not going to the DMV to hawk posters , that is just foolish debate .

who cares who left and why ? Other then you ? Hell even you can’t stay off the board . Again your debates on this subject are lame . You have been Butt hurt since I wouldn’t bow down to an easily seen set up on politics .

if they left because of me then so be it , new posters take their place, always happens . How many times I post here is of no consequence because I would be talking to myself which I am not . Over 3/4 ‘s of all team boards are dead with months , some cases even years of no traffic even good teams.

so saying you think the board would die in a economy of words is exactly the truth . Is that verbatim what you say ? No but it certainly is implied .

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went as far as writing letters to my wife begging her to get me to stop using them for my own personal entertainment. Which was even funnier than any reaction I ever got out of them here.
What in the…?! Good riddance ‘friends’

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine it is non stop entertainment looking in :nod:

Like a never ending soap opera with this team.

Must feel incredible to have had great QBs back to back… and possibly another. I envy you!
Yeah blessed with the QB situation, shame Favre and Rodgers only won one SB each but definitely not complaining; all of my favorite professional sports teams have won a championship in my lifetime so I’m content (The Cubs was a big one lol)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah blessed with the QB situation, shame Favre and Rodgers only won one SB each but definitely not complaining; all of my favorite professional sports teams have won a championship in my lifetime so I’m content (The Cubs was a big one lol)
Dang that’s HUGE. I remember that Cubs win, even tho I don’t really follow baseball. Liven the life sir!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A terrible look for Sportster, this entire thread, from the opening message ending in a wtf-level insult, to his stupid backtracking that nobody believes (“go stay I dont care,”) later on in the thread.

Not surprising in the least: that dude has a hair trigger.

Saddest part is how right caliskinsfan is:
many quality posters stay away due to several of the regulars.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be me cause it's your butthurt thread and you called him a pussy.

i going to do you another favor and just worry about my team. See you on the cowboy board when they lose another game.
Appreciate it PDay, you are an honorary Commanders fan and a defender of the people!

I have nothing else to really say as this has been a colossal waste of everyone's time. Posters know who I am and they know my reputation. The fact that this thread has been a disaster is a testament to that. I will continue to post on the Cowboys board and won't be intimidated about it. Nobody should be afraid or intimidated to post anywhere they wish on a Hoop board.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This, 100%. 1,000%, really.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A terrible look for Sportster, this entire thread, from the opening message ending in a wtf-level insult, to his stupid backtracking that nobody believes (“go stay I dont care,”) later on in the thread.

Not surprising in the least: that dude has a hair trigger.

Saddest part is how right caliskinsfan is:
many quality posters stay away due to several of the regulars.
Knock it off Chiller or I am going to clean your clock.

There will be two hits: I hit you and you hit the ground.

Meet me after school...by the willow tree. Bring a friend as a witness...I am serious this time! Warning...I know karate and not afraid to use it!!!!

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knock it off Chiller or I am going to clean your clock.

There will be two hits: I hit you and you hit the ground.

Meet me after school...by the willow tree. Bring a friend as a witness...I am serious this time! Warning...I know karate and not afraid to use it!!!!
IMG_2873.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.