• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a1l180u2rer01.jpg

Also heh.

PS: Stormy Daniels too.

A 2010 article about wanting to run for office while exposing Republican trips to sex clubs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She seems nice...

Their rhetoric is so universally and intentionally violent, it's obvious what they're trying to do.

Well, not obvious to their members, but obvious to anyone who's not intentionally drawing the blinders over their eyes.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' Jenkins.
There is a company meeting tomorrow. It will be boring but its closer to my house, has free food, and will let out at 2. My boss, big boss - two levels up, just wandered by and said that what I am working on here is too important and he wants me to skip the meeting.

My work here is too important.....be ready for some grade a dick jokes tomorrow.
I'm such an idiot. When I told my coworker/immediate boss that I was told not to go to the meeting she seemed really bothered and said at the very least she was going to make sure I could leave when they left the meeting and that she would text me as soon as I could leave.

Stupid me, I actually believed her and now I am pissed off. Out of sight, out of mind.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, I just got notice Twin Galaxies voided my Qbert high score. This not the day I was hoping it would be.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NRA fuckwit/Trumpkin/sub-humanoid: We are witness to the most ruthless attack on a president in the history of...

Me:

tenor.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think because some people who work at Fox News told him too.

nose-gif-9.gif

She seems nice...

Yes, we were witnesses to it. They called him a Kenyan Muslim Lizard Person bent on subverting democracy, forcing everyone to marry a gay, hire death panels for old people and bringing about Shakira law or World War three. Possibly both. They called his wife a transexual ape.

Thank goodness that's over.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama used executive privilege to block congress from questioning Holder about "FastnFurious." You know, the botched sell guns to Mexican drug lords thing that resulted in a border patrol officer being killed by one of said weapons? What's scary is liberal Dem voters don't care how corrupt their leaders are as long as they're in charge. They don't care one bit that Hillary rigged the Dem primary against Bernie Sanders.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does one have to do with the other? And what pardon are you referring to?
Congress issued a congressional subpoena to Holder to question him about Operation Fast and Furious. Obama issued a executive order blocking the release of Holder's documents related to Fast and Furious. That's blatant obstruction of justice and an abuse of presidential powers. I wouldn't care what party he was in, I don't support any party.

President Obama invokes executive privilege for first time to block release of ‘Fast and Furious’ documents - The Boston Globe

Status
Not open for further replies.