• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congress issued a congressional subpoena to Holder to question him about Operation Fast and Furious. Obama issued a executive order blocking the release of Holder's documents related to Fast and Furious. That's blatant obstruction of justice and an abuse of presidential powers. I wouldn't care what party he was in, I don't support any party.

President Obama invokes executive privilege for first time to block release of ‘Fast and Furious’ documents - The Boston Globe
Who did Obama pardon that you were referring to?

I have voted for candidates from both parties so I do not fully support either one. However what the Republican party has recently turned into is a real shitshow.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did Obama pardon that you were referring to?

I have voted for candidates from both parties so I do not fully support either one. However what the Republican party has recently turned into is a real shitshow.
I never said pardon in referring to Holder. I can't remember the name of the female soldier who was convicted on espionage I believe only to have Obama pardon her. She was found guilty of "mishandling" Top Secret info, she gave our enemies

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: I'm sorry, "commutes" her sentence. Google man. :D

Chelsea Manning to Be Released Early as Obama Commutes Sentence
I didn't like him commuting Manning's sentence at all but while Manning's info dump could've put lives at risk, it didn't.

Libby's part in leaking Plame's identity put her life at risk plus the lives of anybody in her spy network that may have been easily identified after her position became public. He deserved a decade+ in prison and it was bullshit that Bush commuted his sentence to begin with, not to mention sent a terrible message to the intelligence community and people risking their lives daily in covert operations, people who have unfairly been dragged through the mud since 9/11 and Iraq thanks to the deceit, lies and neglect on the part of their superiors.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like him commuting Manning's sentence at all but while Manning's info dump could've put lives at risk, it didn't.

Libby's part in leaking Plame's identity put her life at risk plus the lives of anybody in her spy network that may have been easily identified after her position became public. He deserved a decade+ in prison and it was bullshit that Bush commuted his sentence to begin with, not to mention sent a terrible message to the intelligence community and people risking their lives daily in covert operations, people who have unfairly been dragged through the mud since 9/11 and Iraq thanks to the deceit, lies and neglect on the part of their superiors.
Leon Paneta released the names of SEAL team members who were active in Afghanistan. Are Canadians really blind to what went on during the Obama administration?

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really should delete his old tweets

Obama used American air force to bomb Libya during the Arab spring without congressional approval. He also used cruise missiles in Yemen. Facts are good.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Milos Forman, he made some pretty cool movies

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama used American air force to bomb Libya during the Arab spring without congressional approval. He also used cruise missiles in Yemen. Facts are good.

I think you missed the point. Trump was criticizing that exact thing.

Shall I explain it further?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully I won't be as drunk tonight when the games end as I was lasr night.

Also kind of hope I'll be as drunk tonight when the games end as I was last night.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully I won't be as drunk tonight when the games end as I was lasr night.

Also kind of hope I'll be as drunk tonight when the games end as I was last night.

Stay away from the Wild Turkey, comeds.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay away from the Wild Turkey, comeds.
No worries there.

I have a joke about a LGBT remake of "When Harry Met Sally" set in Boston called "When Sean Met Shawn" that's going to be tremendous after 7 beers.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed the point. Trump was criticizing that exact thing.

Shall I explain it further?
And Obama and Clinton said the same thing about Bush, then did the same for 8 years, what's your point?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So get this, they make a homosexual version of "When Harry Met Sally" and

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Obama and Clinton said the same thing about Bush, then did the same for 8 years, what's your point?
Trump touts himself as standing apart from the rest of the swamp politicians.

He's just as hypocritical and swampy as the rest of them, yet so many think he's doing a much better job than his predecessors. They are either fooling themselves or are just that gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.