• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://nypost.com/2018/04/10/dad-fatally-shoots-son-after-mistaking-him-for-truck-thief-cops/

There is enough here to fill up a whole conversation but will leave it as he will have to live the rest of his life in jail knowing the gun wasn't the answer.

Authorities said that Rutherford went to check on another son’s vacant home after neighbors reported suspicious activity outside.

So much went wrong. Those neighbors had a hand in the kid's death. Suspicious activity? Call someone other than the police! :L

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
:pound:

DacAbvAXUAAuWZr.png:large
my god, the wording of that question.
and he still got fed his lunch.

question - how come the orange fucktard seemingly gets to fire (or threaten to) anyone he wants?
aren't there branches of gov't, of which he is head of only one?
doesn't the structure of the gov't have these sorts of checks and balances in place?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip and Co sent this dangerous rhetoric to their email list:
ism12l22p5r01.png

Wonder how long it's gonna be before they start narrowing down from the generic "them" to a more specific enemy and get someone killed?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@walaa_3ssaf No, dopey, I would not go into Syria, but if I did it would be by surprise and not blurted all over the media like fools.

Great reply:

Replying to @aaronecarroll @lthomasnews
In fairness at the time he thought Syria was an adult actress.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an editorial, so fake news from the failing NY Times?

Mr. Trump has spent his career in the company of developers and celebrities, and also of grifters, cons, sharks, goons and crooks. He cuts corners, he lies, he cheats, he brags about it, and for the most part, he’s gotten away with it, protected by threats of litigation, hush money and his own bravado.

Anyway, one might ask, if this is all a big witch hunt and Mr. Trump has nothing illegal or untoward to hide, why does he care about the privilege in the first place?

The answer, of course, is that he has a lot to hide.

Opinion | The Law Is Coming, Mr. Trump

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy doodle, quite the tirade...

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

"I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this. But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We're going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn't led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can't say that in public or I'd get run out of town."

A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, I had to go and "read" the comments.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy doodle, quite the tirade...

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

"I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this. But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We're going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn't led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can't say that in public or I'd get run out of town."

A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store

he must have thought there was a safeway score and win contest for dropping 5 f bombs :noidea:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news guys. My tablet is in the shop so I won't be able to provide as much playoff insight as I normally could.

Oh no, what if it's not back by horse racin'season?

Status
Not open for further replies.