• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry, he's well insulated.

DaUPmSCVQAAaxJI.jpg
I thought Grimace was cool when I was a kid.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, there is not one single mention of any of this on FN's website.

Now that's not fair, here are there headlines surrounding the story this morning...

'Attorney-client privilege is dead!' president fumes after FBI storms lawyer’s office, hotel room
Trump, who called Mueller's investigation "an attack on our country," sent out two furious tweets - including one in which he declared "attorney-client privilege is dead."
Dershowitz: ACLU's silence on FBI raid of Trump lawyer 'appalling'

LMAO! Mueller (originally an appointee by a Republican) is attacking our country, the President is defending the Constitution, the FBI and this investigation are out of control, and Trump is beleaguered by bad actors who (1) it's not his fault he hired and (2) he had no knowledge of their illegal activity even though but for his actions their activity would not be necessary.

Writing all this shit for people to swallow just took some time, @Bloody Brian Burke . ;)

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO! Mueller (originally an appointee by a Republican) is attacking our country,
It’s worth noting that this warrant wasn’t even requested by Mueller, it was at the behest of the USA for the Southern District of NY.

That would be the guy who replaced Preet Bharara, who Trump asked to stay on and then fired a few weeks later because he was worried he might get a little snoopy around his bidness. Meaning this was done by yet another Republican appointed by Trump himself, and means he now has the most powerful regional investigative office in the country looking into his shit in addition to the special prosecutor.

Show me the fucking pandas, man.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up next on Fox News: Does the white X6 really look like a panda? We investigate, you decide!

b6ef2c79d36915edc5cd730bb7f38ed8.1000x354x1.png

I'll say this, the panda is better looking than the X6 (I mean, if you're spending that much money on a car, you better get something that isn't butt ugly).

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Twitter meltdown could be imminent...

There just isn't enough popcorn on earth.

Tonight on Fox News: Tortilla Chips, connected to Satanism?

Status
Not open for further replies.