• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A van has plowed into a group of people in a popular tourist area of Barcelona, several people injured.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bbb posted that tweet about pending/served subpoenas ... Im thinking there is no shredding of documents going on at Trump Tower because afterall recycling is for LOSERS as climate change is a CHINESE HOAX ... Documents are going straight into the white trash garbage trucks parked outside the tower :nod:

To be burned in coal power plants!!! Because JOBSSSSS!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the NY Times article in the above tweet:

“How would they know that?” Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. “Were they there?”

:L

How is this real? How is this not an Onion article?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A van has plowed into a group of people in a popular tourist area of Barcelona, several people injured.

Now reports that two armed men have entered a restaurant after the van crash.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now, now, now. Let's see what "both sides" were up to before we comment.

Let's dust this off:
Stop+killing+people+you+fucking+twats.jpg

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This:

this is how you condemn someone using your name.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is an excellent, while terrifying, point:

I hadn't seen this tweet but came here just now to discuss this very point. We haven't heard much (if any) condemnation from the Christian groups. We likely won't as long as these nazi fuck nuggets oppose abortion, gay marriage and planned parenthood.

Fuck 'em. Hypocritical cult members with a pathetic agenda based around cultivating ignorance.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't seen this tweet but came here just now to discuss this very point. We haven't heard much (if any) condemnation from the Christian groups. We likely won't as long as these nazi fuck nuggets oppose abortion, gay marriage and planned parenthood.

Fuck 'em. Hypocritical cult members with a pathetic agenda based around cultivating ignorance.
He's not directly speaking out against Trump, but he's even got ultra-twat Franklin Graham speaking against this more rationally than him (it's from Graham's Facebook, but I don't know if/how to link that from here):

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions is exactly right—“in no way can we accept and apologize for racism, bigotry, hatred, violence and those kind of things that too often arise in our country." One race is not superior over another. God created mankind in His image and He loves us. The Bible tells us that, “He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth,” and “God does not show partiality.” The venomous hatred we saw displayed in #Charlottesville should repulse all Americans. It should take us to our knees in prayer for hearts to be changed. He alone can forgive and heal our land. Everything can change through Jesus Christ. He said, “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another” (John 13:34)."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And now I know Trump has an Evangelical Council, and I think the first question to ask is why does that even exist? Has that always been a thing, for all presidents? Because it seems to fly in the face of Separation of Church and State.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I know Trump has an Evangelical Council, and I think the first question to ask is why does that even exist? Has that always been a thing, for all presidents? Because it seems to fly in the face of Separation of Church and State.

Every government official should have connections and discussions with any group that holds sway with large portions of the population under that government official's charge.

But in theory, those connections should merely be advisory in nature.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched some raw video from the scene in Barcelona, really disturbing stuff.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know all the facts? I thought the strategy was to wait until we know all the facts.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only pertinent facts are:

Vehicle plows into crowd, driver is non-Christian: terror attack.
Vehicle plows into crowd, driver is Christian: violence on all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.