• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we see the CEO of KFC bolster this cause then we might see some fireworks. Trump boycotting KFC could end up like Cosmo Kramer trying to not eat Kenny Rogers chicken.

I think you may be onto something Kenny, maybe Donald's rods and cones are all screwed up.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may be onto something Kenny, maybe Donald's rods and cones are all screwed up.

Trump: All I can see is that giant red sun in the shape of a chicken!!!

trump-chicken.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we see the CEO of KFC bolster this cause then we might see some fireworks. Trump boycotting KFC could end up like Cosmo Kramer trying to not eat Kenny Rogers chicken.

or like Kramer trying not to choke his own chicken :noidea:

tenor.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing I do each morning when I get to work is cue up the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' theme (Frolic) and when I hear someone do or say something stupid - I play it.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just messed up...

"I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Moore said in a voicemail to WBTV's Steve Crump. "They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all."

"I think we're going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events," Moore warned.

The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is based in Pelham, NC. Members of the group were in Charlottesville as a part of the demonstration.

"We were out there and I seen a lot of communist flags and anti-fascist and we're going to see more stuff like this," Moore said. "White people are getting fed up with the double standard setup in America today by the controlled press."

"We should have been able to go out there and have our protest and it should have been peaceful but it's the anti-fascist and the communists [...] continuing to try and stop us," he continued. "So I think there will be more violence like this in the future to come."

The group praises Fields in a recorded message that plays when you call the group's headquarters.

"Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr, age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one [expletive]-lover named Heather Heyer," the recorded message says. "James Fields hail victory. It's men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again."

NC KKK leader: 'I'm glad that girl died' during Virginia protest

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just messed up...

"I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Moore said in a voicemail to WBTV's Steve Crump. "They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all."

"I think we're going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events," Moore warned.

The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is based in Pelham, NC. Members of the group were in Charlottesville as a part of the demonstration.

"We were out there and I seen a lot of communist flags and anti-fascist and we're going to see more stuff like this," Moore said. "White people are getting fed up with the double standard setup in America today by the controlled press."

"We should have been able to go out there and have our protest and it should have been peaceful but it's the anti-fascist and the communists [...] continuing to try and stop us," he continued. "So I think there will be more violence like this in the future to come."

The group praises Fields in a recorded message that plays when you call the group's headquarters.

"Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr, age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one [expletive]-lover named Heather Heyer," the recorded message says. "James Fields hail victory. It's men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again."

NC KKK leader: 'I'm glad that girl died' during Virginia protest
It'd be a shame if something happened to him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with trying to argue if things he tweets may break the law or put him in civil/legal jeopardy is the "laws" of reason and logic don't seem to apply to the Cheeto. Any one of the 5,000 offensive things he's said or done should have excluded him from public office. I mean, Michael Dukakis tanked in polls because he was photographed in a Military helmet (and looked like a dork) and never served. Donald Trump mocked a POW who survived and got to be president.

So this seems to be happening:
Protesters in North Carolina topple Confederate monument
State Leaders Call for Confederate Monuments to Be Removed
New Orleans removes its final Confederate-era statue

Those fuckwits show up to protest the moving (not removal) of a statue of one of their idols, start a bunch of shit and in response local governments and rowdy residents are taking the shit down completely.

We should put all of them in an intolerance museum.

I think it would be especially useful to build a museum specifically for them, one which serves to contextualize them with the associated atrocities, and which also attempts to show how those atrocities persist in new forms today. Destroying them outright is easy--no one has to grapple with them any more when they're gone. Beyond the textbook history they represent, the fact that they were created at all tells us something about our history, and that they persisted so long in public spaces about our present, and this country needs to learn from that and what it says about deeply ingrained flaws we like to think we've corrected but haven't.

Wait, Walmart are the good guys here?

What a time to be alive.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody spray painted the Lincoln Memorial with red paint earlier today.

c5e428ee2c4d6f5c5a3d01a954e99178--comedy-quotes-abraham-lincoln-quotes.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he goes off the teleprompter, you see the real Trump...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you get David Duke thanking you (again), it's probably a good sign that you're doing it wrong...

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sure, the Nazis were taking over Europe and trying to exterminate the Jews, but what about those Allied soldiers, running in with guns and tanks? They were violent too. Gotta hear both sides!"

- Trump's ancestors, probably.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two more "grandstanders"...

Moments after President Trump's off-the-rails news conference, AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka and Thea Lee are the fifth and sixth top business leaders to quit Trump's manufacturing council.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With backlash coming from every angle, Fox and Friends contribution:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You know Van Helsing was pretty violent too."

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he still has access to the Nuclear football.

Let that sink in. He can actually launch a strike anytime.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mistakenly ventured into the politics forum. What a shit show

Status
Not open for further replies.