• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry white racist angry and disappointed that he is photographed as an angry white racist.

Man behind viral Charlottesville photo speaks out: I'm not an angry racist

I am not an angry racist. I am more the casual, happy go lucky Nazi.

I hope that's a real thing. ^^^

Anonymous "officially" says they had nothing to do with it.

But I don't know whether I believe a bunch of basement dwelling halloween mask wearing antisocials.

Whether they say they did or whether they say they didn't.

Another alt-right site hosted in Sweden was breached and their entire paid membership database is set to be released soon. That should be fun.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Km6gEUg.jpg

That right there is what you call irony.

It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah makes you wonder? These are the type if idiots that fund the lifestyle of Alex Jones and their local mega church Minister.
All those folks in the video's I posted above all have this type of gear.

Speaking of, a co-worker, has a rifle like the one in the picture (don't ask me what they are because I don't care to know) but it was semi-automatic. He said it was for hunting, my only response to him was if you need that to kill a deer then you shouldn't be in the forest. Likely to say he got pissed at me but I am yet to hear from anyone a good justification to own those type of weapons.

Also if these people are so tough and want to protect their rights/country. Why don't they all hop on a boat, cruise to North Korea and take action there?

This was years ago, but when I hunted in Pennsylvania, semi-automatic weapons weren't allowed for deer hunting, I'm pretty sure. I thought each shot required an action.

Though, if the deer population exploded, that's probably one of the things they'd relax. Still, with a deer you only get one shot. A semi-auto doesn't even make sense.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If conservatives are suspicious and distrustful of all muslims for the actions of a small group of muslims, then they should treat white people the same way as acts of terrorism by white people in the name of political causes and for non-political reasons vastly away attacks by muslims in the post-9/11 United States.

Also, they should blame all white people for not condemning the actions of a few white people even though they do. And they should activate the white people communication network we all use to spread that message to all of us so we can all be responsible for all of the people who share some common characteristic with us.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If conservatives are suspicious and distrustful of all muslims for the actions of a small group of muslims, then they should treat white people the same way as acts of terrorism by white people in the name of political causes and for non-political reasons vastly away attacks by muslims in the post-9/11 United States.

Also, they should blame all white people for not condemning the actions of a few white people even though they do. And they should activate the white people communication network we all use to spread that message to all of us so we can all be responsible for all of the people who share some common characteristic with us.

:nod:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah makes you wonder? These are the type if idiots that fund the lifestyle of Alex Jones and their local mega church Minister.
All those folks in the video's I posted above all have this type of gear.

Speaking of, a co-worker, has a rifle like the one in the picture (don't ask me what they are because I don't care to know) but it was semi-automatic. He said it was for hunting, my only response to him was if you need that to kill a deer then you shouldn't be in the forest. Likely to say he got pissed at me but I am yet to hear from anyone a good justification to own those type of weapons.

Also if these people are so tough and want to protect their rights/country. Why don't they all hop on a boat, cruise to North Korea and take action there?

This was years ago, but when I hunted in Pennsylvania, semi-automatic weapons weren't allowed for deer hunting, I'm pretty sure. I thought each shot required an action.

Though, if the deer population exploded, that's probably one of the things they'd relax. Still, with a deer you only get one shot. A semi-auto doesn't even make sense.

Those looked like some fully automatic assault rifles on those militia assholes. Either way, that's no fucking hunting weapon.

Which brings me to another point. There is nothing scary about those ammo-clad fatsos "marching" into Charlottesville except for what millions of Americans fight for: their right to own and carry as many firearms as they seemingly want. Lose the guns and these guys sure aren't scary to me. I've been in cartel country in Mexico (Zetas and Sinaloa) a couple of times and let me tell you, those guys don't need guns to scare the absolute shit out of you. These clowns are laughable without the guns.

This is so frustrating to me as a Canadian. I can't imagine how infuriating it must be to sane Americans.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a clown (at least come up with something original)

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those looked like some fully automatic assault rifles on those militia assholes. Either way, that's no fucking hunting weapon.
Most likely not. I don't know the laws specific to Virginia, but fully automatic is generally illegal, especially for carrying in public.

Not that they aren't tragically easy to get, but I would bet these guys weren't carrying full auto in public since they're basically trolls and they're looking for a reason to scream about how they're being repressed for being law-abiding and such.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely not. I don't know the laws specific to Virginia, but fully automatic is generally illegal, especially for carrying in public.

Not that they aren't tragically easy to get, but I would bet these guys weren't carrying full auto in public since they're basically trolls and they're looking for a reason to scream about how they're being repressed for being law-abiding and such.

OK. Thanks. I thought that those weapons MUST be illegal. I was surprised that they could carry assault rifles. This makes more sense.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus I only got shot at twice this week, things are looking up for Charm city!

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a clown (at least come up with something original)

Typical and who is the guy that clapped after the fake news comment?

Makes you wonder but it reminds me of this scene:

Status
Not open for further replies.